It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Experts say radical measures won't stop swine flu

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 10:26 AM
link   
Wow! Now here's a new spin on things. What does it mean; being something that can be used for the purposes of demonstrating that there is no reason for quarantine?

news.yahoo.com...

When WHO declared swine flu to be a pandemic in June, it described the virus as "unstoppable." It advised countries not to close their borders or impose mass quarantines, warning such measures would be useless since people often spread flu viruses before developing any symptoms.

I definitely see that being a useful tool that might be aired loudly for the purposes of keeping the people out of mass quarantine. Not that it won't be forced through one means or another; however it makes me feel a little better.

I'm still concerned that an, "abomination will make desolate" regardless. That's just my take on things collectively. Mercury and squalene are bad; innocent children are good..

No consequencE..

Thank you.

[edit on 19-11-2009 by noconsequence]

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 11:33 AM
link   
More propaganda from the experts, most likely with vested interests.

Who wins when swine flu is unstoppable, the big pharma companies, the world govts, as they can keep the sheeple scared, scared people are easier to manipulate.

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 12:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by colec156
More propaganda from the experts, most likely with vested interests.

Who wins when swine flu is unstoppable, the big pharma companies, the world govts, as they can keep the sheeple scared, scared people are easier to manipulate.

Really I am inclined to agree with your points. Just saying; a tool is a tool!

No consequencE..

Thank you.

[edit on 19-11-2009 by noconsequence]

new topics

join