It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tesco club points with every Flu vaccination

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 10:21 AM
link   
Found this picture on David ickes website thought it was kinda in your face propaganda which people need to be aware of!

[img]http://[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/aaee75bbc64b.jpg[/img]

If the sheeple could only ask themselves one question..........WHY?

[edit on 19-11-2009 by kayne1982]

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 10:27 AM
link   
It's not for the swine flu. It clearly states it is for the seasonal flu ONLY.

I don't see the problem.

What I DO have a problem with is the whole Tesco club scheme - But that's another thread.

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 10:28 AM
link   
reply to post by kayne1982

Found this picture on David ickes website thought it was kinda in your face propaganda which people need to be aware of!

I didn't check if this is also mentioned in David's site but your statement is false.
It says on the receipt :

Please note that this flu jab is available in relation to seasonal strains of flu only. It is not for the H1N1 (Swine Flu)

Funny enough they are also saying you must be over 18, not pregnant or breastfeeding....

[edit on 19-11-2009 by Mokoman]

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 10:29 AM
link   
I find it strange that they call it a "jab", and not a "shot". Not out of the realm of possibility, just strange IMO.

Peace

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 10:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Dr Love

Well "jab" is a word the British use.

They also use "pants" to mean underwear *grins* Which is one I get giggles out of often as I just can't get used to it.

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 10:51 AM
link   
yeah but the way we see it is that Americans use a word that means underwear for their trousers. Always has us laughing too, especially when we hear lines like 'he pulled his pants down' or 'she's got no pants on' LOL

To keep on topic, I'd say to OP to change title of thread to say 'Tesco club points with every flu vaccination.' Still will be a very relevant thread as it shows the lengths the drug companies etc are going to to make money out of vaccinations. S&F from me

[edit on 19-11-2009 by Aelfrede]

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 10:57 AM
link   
Haha, gotta love Tesco's

However, they would probably have to give me about 100000x more points than that to have any sort of needle anywhere near me!

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 11:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Aelfrede

To keep on topic, I'd say to OP to change title of thread to say 'Tesco club points with every flu vaccination.' Still will be a very relevant thread as it shows the lengths the drug companies etc are going to to make money out of vaccinations. S&F from me

Well spotted Thread title amended...!

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 11:58 AM
link   
It's not just Tesco's I've seen the same thing in Superdrug (Brighton, UK) tho no club card points on theirs ;-)

Strange when I hear WHO saying that there was not sasonal flu circulating in Europe or North America, so I guess those drug companies had to get rid of the vaccines they have in storage some way, some how..

Just wait, it'll be buy one get one free next ;-)

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 01:00 PM
link   
Time to spend some points!

(I think the picture is hillarious, I'm sorry if I leech some of the doom and gloom, and the sad reality that surrounds the entire effort)

top topics

join