It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Australian PM voices 'concerns' over Scientology

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 10:14 AM
link   
This News story came up yesterday

SYDNEY (AFP) – Australian Prime Minister Kevin Rudd voiced "concerns" about the Church of Scientology Wednesday after a senator detailed explosive allegations including torture, imprisonment and coerced abortions.

Read story here

Now my post isn't just about this story just thought to share my one and only experience with Church of Scientology at their world headquarters up in Romeoville just north of Santa Fe New Mexico and how this story ties into what I've secretly thought all along...

It was several years ago I was sent up to the Church of Scientology to perform a warranty repair on what was then a state of the art secure communications system... So I load up my work truck picked up parts to do this repair and update their system and headed up I 25 towards their compound... I do mean compound... the first hurdle I had was being stopped at a razor topped fence... had one of those key pads to get in, I pushed the buzzer and proclaimed who I was and why I was there... two well dressed bouncer looking guys drove out to let me in... one of those bouncer types insisted on jumping in the passenger seat to show me where to go... on the way to the work site I was told not to attempt to talk to or allow anyone to come talk to me.... If I needed anything I was to ask security... so now I'm getting creeped out as that little voice in my head screams be careful with these people...

The job was simple enough couple of hours to swap out boards and test connections... the whole time I kept looking over my shoulder to see those same two bouncer looking guys, making sure no one came close....

Now the really strange part was before they let me leave they took one of those long mirrors on a pole to check under my truck... no they weren't looking for bombs... they checked to make sure no one was trying to sneak out under my truck... you'd have to be pretty desperate to try that....

Anyway the whole thing left me freaked out and a year later when I was asked to go back out there I refused... once was more than enough... I never knew why the super max treatment but after reading this news article I was reminded of my trip to Romeoville... while I know nothing about Scientology,who they are and what they do... but from my experience not only do I believe the PM's fears are well founded I think something even more insidious might be going on out there

Edit to add Link to full size Image Click here so see what their 80,000 sq ft bunker looks like

[edit on 19-11-2009 by DaddyBare]

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 10:45 AM
link   
..... certainly looks and sounds highly suspicious .

They're probably worried about an upcoming reality check ,

... re their financial "arrangements"

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 04:03 PM
link   
This guy is just blowing his horn and has not made any effort to do any type of investigation. I think this guy is really just trying to get votes.
news.smh.com.au...

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 06:43 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 06:46 PM
link   
reply to post by seataka

Just a tad against the T&Cs yeah?

) You will not use your membership at The Above Network, LLC site(s) for any type of recruitment to any causes whatsoever. You will not post, use the chat feature, use videos, or use the private message system to disseminate advertisements, chain letters, petitions, pyramid schemes, or any kind of solicitation for political action, social action, letter campaigns, or related online and/or offline coordinated actions of any kind.

[edit on 20-11-2009 by zaiger]

top topics

join