It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Silent Torture

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 09:37 AM
link   
Two and a half years ago, I had asked the LORD Jesus Christ what the strong delusion was, because I could not see a singular instance in which something so dramtic would cause the great falling away from His Word. Not long after that, the Holy Spirit pressed upon me to look into the UFO quagmire.

Here is the results of the research. s940.photobucket.com...

What you will see are all webshots from live webcam sites. All of what you see is real. I don't care how much anyone tries to debunk them or say they are fake, they are not. They are fallen angels and spiritual crafts as well as physical crafts.

When I started publishing these out on youtube among other places, my computer continued to get hacked into with attempts to destroy the photo's. I am a computer technician and had backed everything up, so they are preserved. They eventually messed my computer up so bad from the constant attempts to take my computer over that it had to be completely rebuilt. I have my Dell cases numbers, as well as case numbers of me reporting the problems to Time Warner, Earthlink and others. I had also contacted my congressman on a number of occassions. My phone is tapped, my computer is hacked, my left tricep got chipped during a medical procedure, certain emails are blocked, and I am tracked where ever I go.

I spoke out against FISA and against Bush and Cheney, even going so far as to sign a petition for their impeachment.

The results from all of this has resulted in me being a Ghost Detainee, and tortured in my home 24/7. I have moved about 5 times, and they folllow me where ever I go.

freedomfchs.com...

www.stopeg.com...

www.fedame.org...

They make attempts to prevent me from getting my situation out to the public, at least on here, I can make this known to the community. Everyone please get educated on all of this, because my concern is that what is happening to me and many others like me, could be used as on a mass scale against world, and they may be preparing to do just that.

Jesus says we will suffer tribulation in this world, I guess this is mine. A public outcry may not be enough to stop this, but helping others to find the LORD Jesus Christ, and be blessed with the free gift of the Holy Spirit, will help you endure the pain and suffering.

"Aliens" are not from another world, they are the fallen angels and in our own backyards. If they are released to mingle with the children of men openly again, as in the days of Noah and in the days of Sodom and Gommorah, then the days of Judgment are most certainly upon us, since Jesus said they are reserved unto the Day of Judgment.

So, Jesus says, Be of good cheer, I have overcome the world. I pray for all of you, and I would like to thank many here on ATS for helping me understand by revealing how I am being tortured and the technology that they are using to do it, and proving to my family that I am not insane.
(

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 11:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by ljib777 I don't care how much anyone tries to debunk them or say they are fake, they are not.

Stopped reading there. Saying things like that may work on the morons who get caught up in the belief in miracles, signs in the sky, Mary in toast. Unfortunately, we need solid evidence for something to believe in it, hence why there are so few members on ATS that are part of mainstream religion.

HAHAHA! you fell for this terrible shoop? This is supposed to be gotsie, a man stretching his butthole open for everyone to see his colon. DENY IGNORANCE!

[edit on 19-11-2009 by Happyfeet]

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 12:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Happyfeet

Post like these show why the government gets away with what they do. Because insensitive people would rather doubt when a person opens up and tries to give truth to the people.

The pictures you posted have already been verified as authentic.

The top one was filmed via cell phone by a little kid in Bulgaria and the other was video tapped by people out in Russia. I added those to my photobucket to send to my fellow brothers and sisters in the LORD.

And BTW... The LORD does show himself in various ways, and this is one of them. The LORD too has shown me things via the same way, but I never photographed them, therefore I do not speak of them except to my fellow brothers and sisters in the LORD.
)

You sir will one day see that what I have posted in my photobucket, the webshots are authentic. Because when and if these things do appear, then it will be verified.
) Case closed. I have nothing to worry about concerning my reputation regarding whether I posted the real thing or not, because all I have to do is wait, like the rest of you. Then we will see if I tell the truth or not. Just a matter of time.

The great thing about time is, the more they hold out and not disclose, the more people will wake up to the truth and resist their NWO and Alien agenda. So I do not mind waiting.

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 02:18 PM
link   
reply to post by ljib777

Friend, as much as I Respect your Religion, It seems that it has done little to Provide you with Hope and Far more to Fill you with Fear.

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 03:35 PM
link   
Not one picture was impressive, the funniest one was when you took a picture of a kite stuck in a tree. 3rd Page I believe. HILARIOUS!

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 04:49 PM
link   
-cough-
its picture on your account called "hands of god" the em top one is photoshoped to look like someone pulling there butt hole apart. -cough-
just so you know.

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 10:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by ljib777
reply to post by Happyfeet

Post like these show why the government gets away with what they do. Because insensitive people would rather doubt when a person opens up and tries to give truth to the people.

The pictures you posted have already been verified as authentic.

The top one was filmed via cell phone by a little kid in Bulgaria and the other was video tapped by people out in Russia. I added those to my photobucket to send to my fellow brothers and sisters in the LORD.

www.snopes.com...

Snopes defines the unshooped image as coming from Kentucky not Bulgaria.
And... The original image is surely a photoshop of a guy pulling his ass. Google goatsie!

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 11:12 PM
link   
I see it! Hahahhahah I can't believe the guy put goaste up and said it was from the lord LOL

OP - Please google goaste and see what your calling the LORD. LOL

[edit on 19-11-2009 by SatanChrist]

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 09:14 PM
link   
reply to post by ljib777

Friend, the online research game has, since the beginning, evolved with players whose mission is none other than to ridicule others. I think I know people to a certain point. You are a lot like me, but a little older. Wherever you are in life, just keep doing what you think you should do. If nothing changes, and that was your aim to begin with, then change what you're doing.
Otherwise, no need to pay attention to ridicule. I haven't looked at the kite pic yet but that Russian UFO cloud, there are plenty more like it. I, myself, have had my own foundations removed from under me when researching. It just happens less frequently them more you have done. I doubt anyone will ever live long enough to truly know everything.

Just keep going friend. If you are searching for truth, you will find it eventually, though it might not be what you thought it would be.

BTW, if you want some help, take it from my screen name. I do believe it was put here on purpose. It really does help too

new topics

top topics

join