It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are ghost's real? Technically YES

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 2 2009 @ 08:16 PM
link   
That is an incredible story of enlightment!!! It is very rare that people can tune their body into this realm. I will have to tell my daughter to read your post. I know she will benefit greatly by it and so have I. I will read your post tomorrow.

posted on Dec, 2 2009 @ 10:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by ellieN
That is an incredible story of enlightment!!! It is very rare that people can tune their body into this realm. I will have to tell my daughter to read your post. I know she will benefit greatly by it and so have I. I will read your post tomorrow.

I'm glad it meant something to you.

But surely, I am not enlightened, just because I saw the light....

I'm still riddled with confusion and flaws, just like anybody else. There's no such thing as a finish line or an end goal, really.

It introduced intense confusion and disorientation, as I have struggled to understand what happened to me, and what to do about it.

But I can tell you this much - perhaps the only thing I know for sure - that light, that love, is what we are, and nothing can ever change that. Of that much, I am absolutely 100% certain. At the end of the day, the universe is good. Very good. Better than we can imagine.

This interlude of darkness we call life, is just a phase, despite the horrors it can bring upon us. One way or another, we find our way back to that light. All of us. Every single person, plant, animal, dog, and insect. Even Hitler. Even Mao. Even Stalin.... because there's nowhere else we can go, and nothing else we can be. Not for long. Not forever.

Don't ever think you're anything less, or that there is such a thing as failure on the road to 'enlightenment'. All I got was a glimpse of the origin, which is also the destination. There is no hurry. There is no time. There is no pressure. There is no failure. Everybody makes it home.

The experience has very little to do with me per say. I'm not special, and I didn't do anything in particular to deserve it. I always prayed, I always hoped.. I wasn't raised religious, but yet I would look up skyward and beg, 'if you just show me why i'm here, tell me what you want me to do, then i will do it'.

Sometimes I think that's all that it was - an intense desire to know, over years, and a total willingness to submit to its 'request'. When I saw 'it', I felt as though everything was clear. My mission was to spread that light. But now, I really don't know how. Sometimes, I lose track of it. Forget it. Doubt it. Even resent its upheaval of my little life.

When I hear that my story actually does something for somebody, it makes me happy. Maybe that's enough - just to share my tale. Maybe that gives people hope. If so, then I am grateful, just to be useful to somebody. That's all I really want to do - help people find their way home.

Life could be so much better than it is right now. Only a sliver of our potential has been realized. If people only knew what lay inside of us - or rather who they really are - they'd be amazed.

Thank you for listening to my story. It really feels good to be able to tell it, and have people believe me. Most of the time, I just keep it like a secret in a box.

Thanks for letting me share. You made me feel useful again.

peace.

posted on Dec, 3 2009 @ 10:11 AM
link   
I want to thank you too. ... because my daughter had a similiar experience. a She is also in a state of confusion and doesnot know where to turn to next. She wants people to believe her and even I was skeptical and thought maybe it was just a dream and something she was hoping was real.
Now, because your experience was so close to what she saw, I believe it. She is saying so much of the same things that you are.... so this has to be real. This is really very exciting news!!!

posted on Dec, 3 2009 @ 12:08 PM
link   
The first video you showed is also my favorite bit from them. The lady very clearly says "Hello, is someone there?" and "Of course I'm here, where are you?" It's very puzzling. This implies that we are just as invisible to them as they are to us, existing on separate realms of existence in a single location. It also gives us the idea that this spirit isn't aware of her death, which sounds very depressing. I've heard another suggest it could instead be a link to the past, which I've not really seen considered much in the field. What if these are in fact not spirits of the deceased but we are instead communicating through time? Wouldn't this explain residual activity?

posted on Dec, 3 2009 @ 01:09 PM
link   
reply to post by TrueTruth

Wow that was the most awesome post, I just had to reply, I read here a lot, but don't post much, but your post just totally resonated with me. I have felt similar things to you over the last 18 months in terms of spiritual enlightenment and "well where the heck do I go from here??", but that you have described far better than I could have done. Thank you

posted on Dec, 3 2009 @ 01:32 PM
link   
But back on topic, yes I have experienced the residual types, I had many experiences in a very old house, with, what seemed like a range of memories across the ages (the house was just under 300 yrs old) But I have a theory that some "hauntings" for want of a better word may well be interactive as they are trying to impart a message to the observer and not necessarily in a way that is relevant to the observer, more from the "ghost's" point of view, maybe they have unfinished business?

Though I think when we sense our own departed loved ones they are directing messages at us or possibly even just giving us some comfort

posted on Dec, 6 2009 @ 06:36 PM
link   
I spent eight years as a medium and two years as a ghost hunter, believing "ghosts" were the departed souls of human beings. I now believe ghosts are nothing more than deceptive spirits.

Here is a link to one of my blogs: Ghost Hunter's Anonymous, bigfishministries.com...

top topics

<< 1   >>

join