It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Three Alternative Cancer Treatment/Cures. All the Info I have

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 08:37 AM
link   
reply to post by B.Morrison

But i'm not basing this on just the one article, thankfully there's a multitude of sites discrediting her...

Almost as many sites as she owns herself,
pilfering her fraudulent products,
VERY much in the manner of len horowitz.

multiple sites reiterating the same dodgy claims with the same unyielding enthusiasm which suggests to the sceptics reading them that they're 'missing something' which is why they aren't feeling the same way...

that is a tactic they use to reel you in, unjust enthusiasm for nonsense ideas, basically the idea is to get you so excited about it, that it no longer has to make sense for you to accept it.

See also-
the most dangerous woman in america....

Ironically, according to Wiki

Hulda Clark died on 3 September 2009 of multiple myeloma (a blood and bone cancer).

at least her book....

generated over $7 million in sales

Before she suffered defeat at the hands of the very medical condition she was claiming to cure.

So there we have it folks, a swindler, a scam & many many unnecessarily hurt or even killed individuals.

This is also a fine example of what DOESN'T constitute as a considerable alternative,

Until recently I'd thought that anyone considering treating their cancer with an alternative, would AT LEAST do the same levels of research as I have for this thread...surely.....

but the sheer number of victims to the many "dr. clark's" out there tells me otherwise, which is unfortunate.

What this most recent case highlights for the individual, is the importance of thorough research; and maintaining a level head in times of duress or crisis.

It also displays the disturbed pseudos passing themselves off as 'knowing' due to the assortment of letters following their name, and that their real profession is preying on vulnerable people & emotional manipulation.

Even if they are delusional & actually believe their claims, the outcome is the same. People get used & hurt.

-B.M

P.S) - I realise i worded certain things as if she were still alive, this is because it wasn't until i posted the part regarding her passing, that i realised she was no longer around to defend her actions. In fact, I usually make a point of only going after the living, if not out of respect than at least so they have to opportunity to contest my accusations.

P.P.S) - I still believe rick simpson got it right. This is more based on the fact that when 'u know what' was still being used to pay the kings taxes, and everyone was required to designate a portion of their annual crops to that particular plant, that the doctors of the time sold a watered down 'tincture' i.e. 'treatment' whilst all along knowing that they'd be ruined if the public ever found out that a higher concentration is a cure, and non-exploitable commodity growing in their very backyards. In fact, this 'non-exploitable' commodity & the 'need for an endless war on discount rugs' is exactly why the plant has the legal status that it does.

P.P.P.S) - the 'placebo' effect. Exactly why it is man who creates his own existence, not god. we are all gods, if for nothing else, because of the placebo effect.

Think about it. People define themselves by their beliefs.
Belief is why things happen. doesn't matter what it is you believe in, but whatever it happens to be, is what you get. My only addition to this idea is that of the observer effect, the more people to experience an event & be part of it as an observer, the more unique belief systems to play a role in that events outcome.

put it another way, a field full of die hard Christians are more likely to see an angel float from the sky, than a field of atheists.

[edit on 24/11/09 by B.Morrison]

new topics

<< 1   >>

join