It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I'm going back to sleep until it's the year 2010... I recommend you do the same.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 30 2009 @ 02:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Doomsday 2029
Probably nothing will happen, but for me personally I'd like to have all my supplies in place just in case something does go down. And while I'd rather not discuss subject, something tells me that we could see something in 2010... A gut feeling mixed in with a little research.

I mean the tension between Israel and Iran only seems to be escalating... and trust me, the world doesn't want to see how ugly that war could get if it happens.

Well give us a hint anyway.
What were you researching?

posted on Nov, 30 2009 @ 02:36 PM
link   
agreed, its time for a little blending with the sheep

posted on Nov, 30 2009 @ 03:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Doomsday 2029

I believe your making a good decision. Its really unhealthy
to watch the news 24/7 365 days a year. Really all that repeat, all that bad news. Taking a break from all that negative stuff and focusing on what really matters, Love ones, family, friends is very helpful.

I like to take time off from the world and ride trains. But since I lack the money and the time to do it, I get fatigued about whats around me.

I hope this face really tells of your situation.

posted on Feb, 7 2018 @ 05:19 PM
link   
I think it's safe to go back to sleep until 2020... maybe 2022-2023

but yea, come 2029 it's a whole new ball game.

(To be honest, I thought 2017 was the year SHTF, and I lived somewhat accordingly

Those Hurricanes were no joke.)

but now... it seems like everybody in the USA kinda wants to ignore what's going on...

go back to sleep so to speak. Just focus on Money, Career, Kids, Relationships, and Fun.

while the other half is ready to engage.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join