It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did Anyone Know that an estimated 80,000 Freemsons were "Exterminated" in Nazi Germany?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 02:00 AM
link   
I was shocked to learn today that Freemasonry was actually persecuted in Nazi Germany as well as in Franco's Spain, Mussolini's s Italy, Stalin's Russian and virtually every totalitarian regime to appear in the 20th century. I found it quite fascinating especially since in Hitler's case, he actually "started out" in a secret society himself. I wasn't able to dig up too much on this topic from google; mostly posts from WWII period by Masons in the "thick of it" writing about their persecution. However Wikipedia has quite a bit on it (below with excerpt)
Here's some more interesting links on it I found. A similar post made on this topic was censored from a website called GLP (you know who you are!), suspicious indeed!
:
www.freemasonry.bcy.ca...

www.excommunicate.net...

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
en.wikipedia.org...

The Nazis claimed that high degree Masons were willing members of "the Jewish conspiracy" and that Freemasonry was one of the causes of Germany's loss of the First World War. In Mein Kampf, Adolf Hitler writes that Freemasonry has "succumbed" to the Jews and has become an "excellent instrument" to fight for their aims and to use their "strings" to pull the upper strata of society into their alleged designs. He continues, "The general pacifistic paralysis of the national instinct of self-preservation begun by Freemasonry" is then transmitted to the masses of society by the press.

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 07:40 PM
link   
Wow great find i have never heard about this before.

new topics

join