It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Thimerosal - Pregnant women/Children please get in line

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 11:28 PM
link   
I almost vomited when I read this.

My hometown is hosting a "H1N1 Clinic" this weekend to give out shots to residents. Listed on their website is the following:

The City of Mansfield is hosting an H1N1 Vaccination Clinic from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. Saturday, Nov. 21, at Ben Barber Career Tech Academy, 1120 W. Debbie Lane.

The clinic is for Mansfield residents only, and proof of residency is required (drivers license or utility bill). Vaccines will be given on a first-come, first-served basis and there is a limited amount of vaccine.

The clinic is open to:

* Pregnant women*
* Healthy individuals ages 6 months to 49 years
* Individuals ages 25 to 64 with chronic medical conditions or weakened immune system

*Vaccine for pregnant women at this clinic contains Thimerosal. Long lines are possible. Please bring water, snacks and chairs to make your wait comfortable.

Source City of Mansfield TX website

Luckily I try to stay abreast of the issues dealing with vaccines, additives to injections etc and know enough to stay the hell away but when a governing body so blatantly targets the very people with a poison that affects them is so many insidious ways, I get a little upset.

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 08:26 AM
link   
reply to post by TXRabbit

There is an article not on ATS about this very issue published in LA Times which detail that Merck, second largest pharmaceutical in the world, knew about the dangers of mercury back in 1991.

Many vaccines still have thimerosal in it. Check the vaccine inserts/technical charts released by the pharmaceutical industry themselves.

They say you can get an adjuvant-free and thimerosal-free vaccine, but it costs more if you get it from a private clinic and not always in stock for all vaccines.

[edit on 19-11-2009 by jjjtir]

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 08:32 AM
link   
The flumist, nasal spray does not contain mercury. It also has not been tested on children or pregnant women. You can also shed the virus after being vaccinated.

new topics

join