It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What would it take to get you to RIOT?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 12:30 AM
link   
One more insanely large bonus for a fat CEO who did nothing to deserve it. Thats about the time I'm going to play loud music and light some cars on fire

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 12:53 AM
link   
Bottle of vodka and a feeling of invincibility and self-pandering that comes with mob mentality.

Welcome to ATS

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 12:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by lucid_dream_tricks
There's got to be some point for each person where they say enough is enough.

Where is your line that they must not cross?

Why trying to push us to the limit? ....You'll know when we're rioting, you'll know.

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 12:59 AM
link   
Violate my rights, and I won't go peacefully.

Sequel line.

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 02:03 AM
link   
I would riot if i saw a hugh crowd heading towards city hall and if I had nothing to lose meaning not having a job, home or support from the goverment, but i guess thats what everyone will have to happen to them for a revolt to occur

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 03:31 AM
link   
reply to post by lucid_dream_tricks

They want violence, its a loving, peaceful, conscious society that they fear, which is why they have murdered every person who reached a celebrity status who stood for these things, because they would have lead many to a higher conscious and an awakened state of being. You should know many of the beings who were murdered because they were spreading the word to a vast audience.

That fire that builds inside you every time you see injustice, you can't let it grip you, you must breath. Understand that violence is not the way to evolution.

"Much pain, but there is still time. There IS good out there."

Time is running out for the provocateurs because if you haven't noticed they are speeding up in their attempts to destroy humanitarianism. Humanity must recognize this and unplug from the web of lies there to sow fear and anger.

I am not saying its wrong to be angry at the powers that be but violence is not the answer, it never was or will be. The French Revolution is probably the best example of this.

The tyranny will be defeated once they loose their grip on humanities mind and so shall be a great awakening.

2012 believe it or don't, its your consciousness that shall determine the outcome. Do not fear the change, welcome it, there is no doomsday, there is only the new beginning. The ancients have it right and propeganda seeks to discredit what is real.

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 08:36 AM
link   
This is all I need right here-

R.I.P. K.D.

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 08:42 AM
link   
Rioting is false rebellion isn't it? Someone has to start it, and the rest will follow. That just makes you a follower doesn't it?

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 08:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Signals
* mandatory federal gun registration

Has existed in Europe for a long time, yet few people seem to care

* next Prez election cancelled

Why do you care? Both presidential candidates are mere puppets of the same oligarchy anyway.

* mandatory swine vaccine for all

This vaccine nonsense is the least of my concern.

* UN troops on US soil

Europeans have tolerated US bases for decades and few seem to care.

* return of prohibition

Marihuana and '___' are already illegal. What are you waiting for?

* undeniable evidence "truthers" are right...undeniable & unarguable

That evidence is already there. You just prefer to ignore it.

* "v" type alien scenario & feds making friends with them

Highly unlikely...

Originally posted by GenLo
They want violence, its a loving, peaceful, conscious society that they fear, which is why they have murdered every person who reached a celebrity status who stood for these things, because they would have lead many to a higher conscious and an awakened state of being. You should know many of the beings who were murdered because they were spreading the word to a vast audience.

Are you effing kidding me?! It is only by means of revolution that we can change ANYTHING. As long as politics and media are rigged, a spontaneous awakening is impossible.

Also note that folks like Malcolm X or George Lincoln Rockwell (who predicted and desired a race war between blacks and whites) were murdered as well, so it's not just pacifists that are targeted.

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 08:58 AM
link   
I will riot if one of the following happens in my lifetime.

1 Death penealty for marijuana use.
2 A clear sign that americans rights are being taken for no reason.
3 When americans votes no longer matter in governent.
4 If we join the Eu
5 If we use anything different than the dollar.
6 If we get controlled by china.
7 Guns are taken from the american people.
8 And last but not least. If an reptilian alien race reveals itself to our people promising peace and prosperity but really wish to harvest humans to feed themselfs.

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 09:03 AM
link   
Regardless of the trigger issues, if things get bad enough that riots are required, then me and my family will take that opportunity to stole quietly away, while the rest of you keep TPTB occupied.

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 09:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by Knowledgeseeker5434
[..]
[..]

That's already the case today...

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 09:07 AM
link   
reply to post by PC equals Newspeak

Hey thanks for singlehandedly breaking down my entire post! I guess I should have been there done that with the whole riot thing, huh?

NWO -1 Signals-0

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 09:09 AM
link   

1 Death penealty for marijuana use.
4 If we join the Eu
5 If we use anything different than the dollar.
7 Guns are taken from the american people.
8 And last but not least. If an reptilian alien race reveals itself to our people promising peace and prosperity but really wish to harvest humans to feed themselfs.

Well then you better get started because 2, 3 & 6 have already happened.

Me, I just need some other people to join me. I don't want to riot alone, it wouldn't be very effective.

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 09:11 AM
link   

Yea, I see it more and more every day, yet one persons voice matter not unless a thousand sing together. Untill the american people join together and fight, ill keep waiting for that time. Its so funny how countries born of a revolution, fighting for rights and became free. Are now the countries that take the rights away, and become the reason why this world sucks.

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 09:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by calstorm

[..]
[..]
[..]

Well then you better get started because 2, 3 & 6 have already happened.

Controlled by China? No, seriously.... WTF?

Originally posted by calstorm
Me, I just need some other people to join me. I don't want to riot alone, it wouldn't be very effective.

There's two of us, then. Who's next?!?

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 09:14 AM
link   

Hey thanks for singlehandedly breaking down my entire post! I guess I should have been there done that with the whole riot thing, huh?

Pretty much

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 09:18 AM
link   

Now theres three, america needs a new revolution. Im afraid though it will never happen. Technology in the hands of the government today is just to strong to fight agaist. I meen were talking about somthing that people did in a time of muskets and no radios. But never the less I wanna go out fighting for somthing I believe in not working in an office till 65 retireing and living in a home. Were should this riot be my friends? Perhaps washington dc near the WWII memorial. A bunch of modernday people fighting for rights near a memorial for people who did just that.

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 09:28 AM
link   

Are you effing kidding me?! It is only by means of revolution that we can change ANYTHING. As long as politics and media are rigged, a spontaneous awakening is impossible. Also note that folks like Malcolm X or George Lincoln Rockwell (who predicted and desired a race war between blacks and whites) were murdered as well, so it's not just pacifists that are targeted.

Love is a form of revolution, the hippies were close to doing it and so were the leaders of many non-violent movements. My point is if you riot the over armored over weaponized police will be waiting. If you attempt to form a militia the heads of state have an army. Violence is not a winnable aspect of revolution if when it succeeds, like cutting the vines of a blackberry bush, it will only come back stronger. The powers that be have learned that open brute force to enslave only works on a small scale mind control is whats affective. Tune out what is broadcast by the mainstream and you will have pure gold left over.

Spontaneous awakening is not only possible its probable. Like how a microwave alters the molecules of food so shall our DNA be changed due to the activity of the sun. Those who aren't prepared will parish. Its a complex and yet simple what may happen in just a few years, its almost not worth arguing about. So little time before the ultimate truth is revealed.

Forgive me for not phrasing myself correctly. Its a shame really to have lost groups like AIM and the Black Panthers. Though their ideologies incorrect they would have brought forth much truth if they became successful, but you see once one organizes its not long before the CIA and FBI set you up to either collapse on yourself or take you out completely. People they really don't like disappear in a puff of white phosphorous smoke, that is, if they never basked to often in the public spotlight.

If you had all the truth protesters sit outside the White House blocking the streets, meditating, maintaining order, civility, and a non-resistance to physical violence, only preaching love and a demand for the truth, you would have the greatest revolution in history. Shots fired or not, who knows how long it would take, and if it turned bloody then the world would be in an uproar! The media wouldn't be able to hide it and soon you have your answers, soon you have your truth, soon you have your justice. Think beyond just the truthers... imagine if people just stopped working for one entire day just to gather in front of public office. The world would change in the blink of an eye!

Problem is that there is no voice for the peaceful or loving or civil, or is there just one yet to rise? The likes of John Lennon or Martin Luther King? Who knows, but I think there is someone out there who may be on the verge of higher consciousness. Joaquin Phoenix I think may be approaching or may have already found what Buddha did when he came to the stage of enlightenment. I have high hopes for this man and his public image and that he might rise up and give voice to the peaceful movement.

[edit on 19-11-2009 by GenLo]

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 09:34 AM
link   
That sounds good to me. We would need a lot more people there than some other places.
As far as their tech goes, don't forget we have our brains. You just need a handful of people to take on a few strategic points, while letting the mob do the rest. This thread here provides some interesting education.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join