It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What would it take to get you to RIOT?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 10:33 PM
link   
There's got to be some point for each person where they say enough is enough.

Where is your line that they must not cross?

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 10:35 PM
link   
reply to post by lucid_dream_tricks

How about YOU start us off? Whats ur line?

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 11:00 PM
link   
Let's see....

* mandatory federal gun registration
* next Prez election cancelled
* mandatory swine vaccine for all
* UN troops on US soil
* return of prohibition
* undeniable evidence "truthers" are right...undeniable & unarguable
* "v" type alien scenario & feds making friends with them

I'm sure there's more gotta think on it!

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 11:07 PM
link   
I'm awfully excitable these days...I about rioted when my bar ran out of Crown...

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 11:12 PM
link   
a Moral broken Numerously , Hatred , Civil unrest , cruelty .

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 11:13 PM
link   
I believe that if you believe that something is worth rioting about, then do it! I believe the Government and the president has crossed the line and I think many would agree with me.

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 11:14 PM
link   
"Society is always four missed meals away from anarchy."
-Old M15 saying.

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 11:18 PM
link   
I personally would need all my bills paid for, someone to babysit my child, and enough money to afford legal representation when I get arrested.

I do not think rioting is the answer to anything. I have a more simple solution. Ask questions, demand answers...and get others doing the same. Be relentless, and non forgiving for those that hide the truth.

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 11:22 PM
link   
32% inflation on your university tuition?

[edit on 18-11-2009 by quackers]

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 11:26 PM
link   
The combination of firearm collection by the government from citizens and heavy internet regulation. Without either of those we are helpless. I can grow food, I can shelter myself, I can educate myself but I can no longer defend myself with a bow and arrow. I can no longer trust the main stream corporate controlled media.

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 11:26 PM
link   
I will not riot.
Why would I want to entertain anyone?
I will become as dark as a shadow and as quiet as silence.
I will be effective.
That is a sure sure thing.

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 11:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by quackers
32% inflation on your university tuition?

[edit on 18-11-2009 by quackers]

This is considered rather cute compared to what the students did in Greece. Now that was some real rioting.

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 11:29 PM
link   
I desperately want to get chipped, so I guess being told I was not qualified for chipping would send me over the edge.

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 11:30 PM
link   
I'm ready to riot right now, heck I was ready years ago... but the only one rioting would be me because no one else cares two chits about what I care about.

There's the fact that a single guy without kids has to turn the whole world upside down to try and find a single girl that doesn't have kids because people just don't value their relationships enough these days to stay together and treat each other right.

How about that one, that's plenty of reason to riot in my book.

Or how about the massive girls-gone-wild mentality that has infected nearly every girl in America that is actually attractive. God forbid a man be interested in being with a girl he can actually respect... there's a better chance of hitting the lotto!

Me, a frustrated single guy? Whatever would make you think so?

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 11:32 PM
link   
YES EVERYONE keep publishing what it takes to "program your minds into rioting".

Make a very long and precise list of the very things you NEED to see before you lose control and riot.

Let them have access to that list and further gather information on the color-coded system of buttons to press.

Sigh...

My ANSWER TO YOUR QUESTION IS-

None of your business...You will know what makes me riot the day you see me rioting against you.

Unless you are rioting ALONGSIDE ME...then you will KNOW what makes me riot the day you start coming to the meetings.

Nuff said.

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 11:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by unworldly

Or how about the massive girls-gone-wild mentality that has infected nearly every girl in America that is actually attractive. God forbid a man be interested in being with a girl he can actually respect... there's a better chance of hitting the lotto!

LoL!

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 11:36 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 11:52 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 12:24 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 12:29 AM
link   
I'm ready to riot right now, I'm just wondering where everybody else is. I don't live in a big city and I live in Hawaii, everybody doesn't care over here. Everything is slow and it doesn't seem like a place for me because I want to riot.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join