It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Aliens are gonna chip us!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 08:40 PM
link   
after carefully redaing revelation chapter 13 ...let me repeat 13...it goes to say how the beast will arise and wonder the world and that our own government will aid the beast and the beast will propse that will all be marked in order to buy and sell.l

no here me out....what if the world on the brink of war,starvation,global warming/2012...was then visited from the alien/beast who will have all the answers to fix our purposely set up problems makng us all take the chip..

iii know somebodys gotta be feeling what im saying....lets get a discussion going.

let me further say that the bible sys another beast will come and then encourage us to make a image for the beast and we all now how they love images all tho god did say no graven images...ooo and the beast will make fire come down from the sky iin the sight of men..more to think about huh

[edit on 18-11-2009 by TheSonOfMan]

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 08:44 PM
link   
Lol..I won't be discussing this much further then stating-

"IF aliens show up with intent on anything...you will be of compliance with or without your support".

But...I think there are "more probable" and "rather pressing matters" at hand right now then "thinking aliens are coming to do anything" never mind "chipping us".

Don't you agree?

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 09:02 PM
link   
I have half a mind to start a thread called "We are gonna chip the Aleins!" And to echo the above sentiment, it would seem that if super advanced et's wanted to do pretty much anything to us, they could and would, whether we approve or not. Much like human rulers.

[edit on 18-11-2009 by dashen]

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 09:31 PM
link   
Ok....I wouldn't worry my little head if I was you. Keep in mind that the Bible is a BOOK, a piece of literature that could have been written by any person with an imagination.

And also remember that the original Bible was in old Hebrew, the english version you obviously read is just an adaption of th original. The person who first interpreted the ancient hebrew text could have made changes of their own in order to encourage their beliefs in the minds of others.

If you wish to interpret an Alien 'chip' invasion due to the words of a Bible, then go for it buddy !

Me personally, I don't make predictions and choices based on the words of a Book which may or may not be real....but thats just me.

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 10:22 PM
link   
I agree w/ Jordan about the Bible, BUT, a lot of stuff in the Bible is BS, while SOME of it is genuin and metephorical at same time. However, i'd use my own commonsense and intuition/gut feelings to put things together and figure out the meaning of things and the hidden reality behind them, we can all do that without using a book filled w/ religious propaganda. However the Poster of this thread also many a good point. And thought provoking. Instead of listen and obey without question, we need to Observe and think about ALL possibiliets and outcomes. THats what ive always done. As for being paranoid and giving into your paranoia, thats not healthy for anyone, so i advice everyone to read and THINK and Wonder about all the many variables.

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 01:52 AM
link   
quite possibly one of the stupidest threads yet. wow. JESUS was green too

(pff pff...... snicker.... HA! ROFL)

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 01:55 AM
link   
reply to post by TheSonOfMan

OK.... now what does Revelation Chapter 13 REALLY say?

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 03:39 AM
link   
I personally get a bit mad when people always see 'aliens' as 'evil' beings

I'm NOT saying they are all 'good' nor im saying they are all 'bad'.

Without ever spoken or been with an e.t. and claiming they are 'devilish/demonic/evil' is just stupid and racist in my point of view. (As if the humans on earth are so good and angel-like, lol)

There are people who claim to have had negative experiances with what they think was an 'Alien'. There are also people who claim to have positive experiances with 'aliens'. But to say all 'aliens' are evil just because of an experiance u had is just dumb if u ask me... Thats just like saying; "A dog bit me in the leg, now i think ALL dogs are evil!!!!!!"(Just a raw example, lol. But i think u know what i mean.)

But im sorry, im going verry off topic.

In my point of view, for 'The mark of the beast' to 'work', doesnt that need a conscious decision made by the person it self for it to actually work?

[edit on 19-11-2009 by MisterP]

new topics

top topics

join