It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Astral travel or remote viewing malfunction. (I need help)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 07:33 PM
link   
During the last few days I have been going at it very hard to the point of contacting the people that the messages are for and trading info and proving everything. The last people that I contacted ("real people") are a dangerous group and they promised me that nothing bad was going to happen to me, (that was last night). Last night, after a few seconds with my eyes closed I saw a clear image of (here comes the weird part) an angry looking man with a red and white, long, top hat. It looked like the Willy Wonka hat with the Cat in the hat, hat's colors. He looked angry and he was looking straight at me as if I did something to him. I know that my mind was blank at the moment and this just appeared. I was not ready nor trying to see anything. The night went along with regular dreams and rest, all normal. This morning, I woke up late for work in a hurry, I could not balance my self and I was falling over and over, it took me about 10 minutes to be able to walk almost normal, it felt as if my brain was a foot higher than my body and that my body was in wavy water, hard to control. I drove to work and I sill had the feeling. I was stuck like that the whole day, now I'm better but I am not fully where I am supposed to be. I don't know if they are messing with me or I did something wrong and I am not settled right in my body. I hope this makes sense to someone here. Any tips on how to reset this?
What can I do to protect myself if someone is starting a fight?
Is fighting or someone messing with you even possible?
Can someone take over your body while you are "away"?

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 07:43 PM
link   
I see stranges faces like that all the time.People i have never met or seen before.Most have a surprised look on there faces and some looked scared.Its like they are standing right in front of you.My latest one was a chinese looking woman siting in the back of a car.Even thought theses sessions only last seconds you can get a really good image of someone in that short time.I manage to say my name in the short time that i have.If its longer i try to tell them my address too.Its not so much remote veiwing but more related to telepathy.

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 08:06 PM
link   
Do you think that the figure looked linda like Uncle Sam? Were the "dangerous group" a US govt group? As for "re-grounding" if you're male I find that appreciating a female usually sets you pretty firmly in your body.

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 08:16 PM
link   
reply to post by GORGANTHIUM

I wouldn't give my adress out. This is becoming too real, I tought it was just your imagination but it is not, your imagination does not produce names of people that are real and have to do with the message given to you. I was not astral traveling at the moment or that night, that I know of.
I just wanted to sleep. I don't even know what to call it when you close your eyes and you see things, letters, pictures, faces and little clues.
I don't know what you call it when you receive clear complete messages with names, precise orders and instructions in the form of clear thoughts when your mind is blank. I also get audible voices while in the "zone", this one I have not mastered well at all yet, I can't stay at that frequency? long enough and most of the time I don't understand the languages.
Is there a book or instructions made by someone that knows what they are talking about but for people that don't know the lingo?
Is there a "religion" type thing that teaches this stuff without the "drama", just plain and simple language?

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 08:24 PM
link   
reply to post by dashen

The face of the guy was like an 18 to 25 year old guy with no facial hair, looked hispanic/asian maybe mexican.
The group that I have been giving the messages to is a satanic cult located in Romania. If you would like to see part of the exchange with them and can help me, let me know and I'll send you the info so you can see for your self.

[edit on 18-11-2009 by Elieser]

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 10:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Elieser

There's an old saying, "Play with fire, you must expect to get burnt."

There are groups playing in the lower astral, mostly teens and young adults who enjoy scaring people. And, there are seriously dedicated groups who no one without many years of experience should even attempt to communicate with.

The taller than usual feeling is normal at times, it's just heightened awareness, so it's no biggy to worry about. As mentioned, ground yourself... sexual thoughts might be okay but they also lead to further dynamic fluctuations in your experience because they are Energetic Thoughts you are radiating.

So, it is more effective to focus on your daily tasks, bills, family, etc. Anything mundane and earthy will do the trick.

One piece of advice: Stop playing with negatively motivated groups, therefore stop passing info on to those groups. Instead focus on yourself and what you do to grow and awaken further.

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 12:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Elieser

According to Experts like Horishi Motoyama in his book (Karma?) d only way to deal w Possession is to be able to move to a Higher Level of Consciousness than what ever is trying to posses U. On a more Personal Note: In d case of let’s say an Anxiety Attack using PranaYama to focus on Oding’s Eye n exhaling into d Universe can relieve d Attack by giving it Direction n Purpose but in my Opinion it is better to bring yourself into a State of NO-THOUGHT of NO-THING-NESS. If U can not put YourSelf in that Meditative State then I would use a Grounding Meditation. A Grounding Meditation that I like is putting my Feet in Shoreline Sand which is just beneath d Water of an Ocean or Lake n then use PranaYama to bring Breath n hence ‘Negative’ Energy down through to d Center of d Souls of my Feet n out into d Ocean-Earth-Universe. (Standing or Laying in d Bath Tub can be used as a Substitute) When I breath in I think of ‘Positive’ Energy coming from d Universe-Earth-Ocean-Feet n slowly Permeating through out My whole Body. If U have not mastered d Rudolf Meditation then U can think of YourSelf as some Primeval Plant growing out of d Water being ‘rocked’ back n forth by a light Breeze coming off d Waves. tiwazgoting.blogspot.com...

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 10:22 PM
link   
Thanks for the advice. I think that I was not ready for this and I was indeed playing with fire. I will take it slower from now on and I will have to read more on protecting my self. I also learned that I have to be careful of what I ask for.

new topics

top topics

join