It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I'm debunking this photo!!!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 21 2004 @ 09:11 AM
link   
Someone has this as their avatar...I can't remember who now, anyone know? I always had to move the page over because it really creeped me out..just staring, blaarrrrack *runs off*
I love the offical website, on the main page talking about the facilities, after seeing the chubacabra and mentally scarring your children, go have a delicious cup of cream tea! Tasty treats for all the family at Chedder caves!

mrq

posted on May, 21 2004 @ 09:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by LadyCool21
Someone has this as their avatar...I can't remember who now, anyone know? I always had to move the page over because it really creeped me out..just staring, blaarrrrack *runs off*

I believe this is the gentleman you're referring to, the one who started this thread:
Thread

posted on May, 21 2004 @ 10:02 AM
link   
Ah yes that's the one...a memorable piece to say the least...

And I LOVE your avatar mrq, pure genius

mrq

posted on May, 21 2004 @ 10:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by LadyCool21
Ah yes that's the one...a memorable piece to say the least...
And I LOVE your avatar mrq, pure genius

I thank you kindly, LadyCool21.
Yours is most fetching, as well, I must say.

posted on Jun, 5 2004 @ 01:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by earthmagick12
It is not a Chupacabras, Jinn, Elf, Cave troll, or a demon. Just a fiberglass sculpture at a theme park, The Cheddar Caves. I hope this helps clear things up.

Nevertheless it still gives me the creeps. Much as I'd love to visit Cheddar, I might have to give the caves a miss.

mmm...creepy cheddar...

posted on Jun, 11 2004 @ 03:14 AM
link   
yea that definitely looks fake. Looks like it is made out of plastic lol. If that was an actual body the government would have appropriately dealt with it a long time ago.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join