It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shady goodlooking website pretending to or intentionally painting us like Anarchist?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 06:51 PM
link   
I went to visit the Drudge Report a few minutes ago and I found this website being advertised right on the top of it. The big square Icon looked catchy and colorful so I had to see what it was.

I find this website to be incredibly idiotic and either some moronic government plot to paint all whistelblowers trying to get the truth look like anarchist.

Whomever made it obviously has money and brains and planned it out pretty well.
This is their slogan " BRIBES.BABES.BEER.WORD."

It seems they have a whole online game thing goin and you even create groups to hunt down fleeing government officials like the president and vp who are responsible for the awful state of affairs of our country in the year 2011. This is quite annoying. Why would The Drudge report let these guys advertise on their site.
www.usofearth.com...

I could be wrong, but it just don't seem right, them having that slogan makes me uneasy, but then maybe they are just trying to appeal to the mindless WOW gamers, I'm not sure.

What strikes me as even more asinine is what the supposed CEO of the site said to a reporter on this article.

rawstory.com...

The game creators, which include 40-year-old Brooklyn resident Michael Russotto, tell Mother Jones magazine they're not trying to capitalize on "anti-Obama paranoia," but rather get "the most publicity."

We have a lot of smart people here on ATS I hope some of you can scout out information on who these people are. I feel, and this is just a quick judgement, that they are from the wrong side of the tracks.

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 07:19 PM
link   
I think this is an evil propaganda attack and is detrimental to the good of this country. I think what they are promoting is treason and it is terrorism thinly veiled.

I think this is coming from a group of people who have an agenda to bring down the government. Wrong side of the tracks? Yeah. But a lot of ignorant backers and some that are obligated through oath, reward, and blackmail.

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 07:20 PM
link   
Your question of why Drudge report would have something so asinine and slimy on their website is like asking why a Neo Nazi skinhead site would have so much hate on it.

DRUDGE IS ASININE AND SLIMY!

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 07:29 PM
link   
reply to post by 12GaugePermissionSlip

If anything, at least we have them referenced here and I've let you guys be in the know about them. It would be good if Alex Jones gets a hold of who the people are behind the website and lets the public know that they are some front group pretending to be us. The fact that there isn't that many people who know about them tells me that thing is probably in it's initial stages. The media will probably come out sometime in the future siting that place as being our hang out ground or something.

They try to be humorous in this fictional 2011 depiction of the future wherein Glenn Beck dies in over an aspirin overdose in a detention camp and I think Rush Limbaugh does to in some other way. I don't really like that. They've plugged in a bunch of political and media notables in the game who you can hunt down as a gamer and earn money and points as rewards. Whoever made it has brains and money and a team. Its also a dead give away that if you sign up with them as a member, you can play the game for free.

Let me tell you, people charge you to play WOW, nothing is for free. They are obviously trying to amass members to be able to, at some point in the future boast themselves as a genuine militia movement or something.

Again, I can't be 100 percent sure, but I hope some intelligent people here on ATS can gather more info on them.

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 07:29 PM
link   
Drudge discovered long ago that hate sells.

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 07:35 PM
link   
reply to post by reasonable

I would like Alex Jones to know about this. I hope those idiots didn't already use him as one of their icons in the game.

Oh hellz no. They put Alex in a fictional piece of the game. Check this out.
Yea, somebody needs to notify him about this, because these guys are going about it the wrong way, if they aren't CIA doing a social experiment or creating a front for truthers.

Look at this.

Alex Jones Liberated in Most Ironic Story of the RevolutionMarch 2011 - Northern Virginia - In what may become one of the most ironic news stories of this incredible Second American Revolution, Alex Jones was released from the last known FEMA camp still in operation within the 50 states. Jones was found emaciated and in poor health but apparently still with a sense of humor - one militia man swears up and down he heard Alex joking, "If I had known I'd lose this much weight in a FEMA camp, I'd have gone years ago!" Jones was well known for his supposed 'conspiracy theories', most of which have now been proven true. His film projects, such as "Camp FEMA", which warned of the potential use of the FEMA camps as concentration camps, made headlines nationwide in 2009.

You can find that fictional article here.

www.usofearth.com...

Somebody email him.

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 07:41 PM
link   
Jeez, haven't you ever seen bait?

top topics

join