It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

An ATS Firefox Persona??

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 05:49 PM
link   
Create a Firefox Persona

Is anyone interested in having an ATS Firefox Persona? Im not sure if there is one out there, but I'm more than willing to create one if I'm allowed to.

Firefox personas are like Skins for Mozilla firefox. You can create any theme that you like, and use it. I will create an ATS one to use, but will ask permission before uploading it to the firefox website. Who's up for one?

Check out the link and go and create some yourself! dimensions are 3000x200, and no larger than 300kb in size for the header.

I reckon there should be an ATS competition for this!

Good luck!

[edit on 18/11/2009 by Im a Marty]

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 06:39 PM
link   
Its an awesome idea. I am gonna try to make a couple.
I just dled the template for the header, and Avast! Antivirus detected a trojan, and spybot search and destroy detected an eblaster

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 06:46 PM
link   
Thats strange, i haven't downloaded the template though, I'm just using a 3000x200 canvas...

Where did you find the template from? From the site I linked above?

Nasty!

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 06:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Im a Marty

Yes my firefox stopped me from downloading something due to not being kosher. Didn't really look to see what it was.

Funny that its a firefox deal, but it does have something lurling there.

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 07:27 PM
link   
I downloaded the template, its a PSD file...they cannot be infected as they are not executable, they are Photoshop Files.

I made one but I cant seem to test it, grrrrr

Will have to upload later on as ATS media seems to be resizing it :/

[edit on 18/11/2009 by Im a Marty]

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 05:31 PM
link   
Well i just finished the header and the footer. For the header, the logo is at a bad spot, but i still think it looks good. Check em out!

Header: I painted it all with the GIMP. Its my image except for the ATS logo. THis may not fit ur PC screen, idk. But it fits mine, which is a 15 inch.
files.abovetopsecret.com...

and the footer, painted it as well.
files.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 06:46 PM
link   
Theres one persona here:

www.getpersonas.com...

posted on Apr, 20 2010 @ 07:03 PM
link   
Cool idea marty!

I just currently switched from wearing a Twilight Eclipse one to Kick ass today, so won't be swapping yet! but yeah, nice idea!

top topics

join