It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Elder Scrolls 3 - Game of the Year Edition (tilde)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 05:44 PM
link   
so i just recently got into this game. it's pretty fun, pretty interesting. i've looked into cheats for the game, but there seems to be an entire section that is useless to me. it's the bunch of codes where you need to type in a tilde (~) in order to access the codes. so how are you supposed to put in those codes? am i missing something here?

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 08:56 PM
link   
If it is for xbox, those dont work. Those codes noly work for PC. And as far as i kno, u just press that button in game and type in the code. But if u dont have it for PC, it wont work.

Morrowind Cheats
There, that should work.

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 10:26 PM
link   
I loved this game. Probably one of the best games I have ever played.

I had it on the XBox as well.

This is the best trick I know...

* Go to the Prison Tower in Fort Moonmoth. The woman that is guarding the cells has a ''Drain Skill'' spell. Buy it.
* Now go to any spellmaker (the easiest would probably be the high elf in the Balmora Mages Guild, since Balmora is so close to Fort Moonmoth. The spell you want to make is ''Drain (insert skill here) 100-100 for 2 sec on Self''. So if you were wanting to train your heavy armor skill up to level 100, the spell would be ''Drain Heavy Armor 100-100 for 2 sec on self''. This spell should cost you about a hundred coins.
* Now you need to find a trainer who trains the skill you just bought the spell for. In this case you can find a heavy armor trainer right next door in the Balmora Fighter's Guild. What you do now is cast your ''Drain Heavy Armor'' (or whatever skill you choose) and while it is active open the training box. Since your Heavy Armor skill will be drained to zero no matter what you had it at, it will only show up as costing 1 gold piece to train. Now after you are done training, the spell will wear off and you will retain the level you just trained your Heavy Armor to. You can do this as many times as you want with every skill in the game. You can also train skills even when they are at level 100 already, though they won't go any higher. Use this to keep gaining levels for HP and to max out your stats.

www.cheatscodesguides.com...

[edit on 11/18/2009 by whatukno]

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 10:30 AM
link   
One of my favorite games as well..awesome replay value! I completed it on the 360, then started modding with it on the PC (there is no greater pleasure than building you own mansion on your own island). But cheating was a little too convienet if you wanted to play it on the PC imo, and definitly took the fun out of it, so now I'm playing it again on the PS3.

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 11:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Juston

A couple of fun things I did on the Xbox version...

Using an armor eater spell and stealing the only known full set of Dreugh Armor off the guy that is quite important to the main quest...

The other thing was to clear out Molog Mar completely of any inhabitans except of course the stilt strider and boatman and walk NPC's to repopulate the place.

Most importantly would be to steal Creeper from Caldera and walk his behind all the way to Molag Mar as my main shopkeep. I would also take the two Dremora guards from the Archmagister Gothren and walk them both back as personal guards.

It takes a lot of time to set up Molog Mar and set it up as your headquarters on the Xbox but it's so fun to do.

posted on Dec, 18 2009 @ 12:42 PM
link   
I played Elder Scrolls Oblivion, and it is hands down, one of the best video games I've ever tried...(and spent way too many hours on)....lol

I'm dying to try out some of the previous games....

posted on Dec, 18 2009 @ 08:27 PM
link   
This thread inspired me to dig out this game once again and play.

Shesh oh Pete, what a great game!

Although, I had a problem with putting the expansion packs on this computer cause I am running vista, looks like you have to do a manual install, takes about an hour to do cause you have to drag every file over into the right spot in the game folder.

top topics

join