It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The largest street gang in America.

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 01:12 AM
link   
reply to post by agentofchaos

Were you there at the time of any of these occurances? I'll bet you my meger little paycheck that you weren't, were you? I didn't think so. You have no idea what put the police in that situation for them to arrest those people. If you did nothing wrong, then why wouldn't you give them your name? What are you hiding? Give them a statement, give them your name, let them know what you saw. This is why crime is getting out of control. Because people decide to turn a blind eye to crime.

Perfect example happend to me 3 weeks ago, I was pulling up to my townhome and as I pulled up to gentlemen were doing a drug deal. The buyer rolled away in his car, and the seller headed back to his truck, but not before I told him how I felt. I put it real simple to him "If I see you selling drugs here again I will KILL YOU, now get the # out of my neighborhood" I didn't need the cops, because I handled it myself. The cops deal with murderers, rapists, child abusers, people that don't have a 2nd thought about killing them, me, or YOU. Believe it or not the Police are not out to get you, LOL. You people make me laugh

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 01:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Doc Tesla

Doc, you have a point to your post. Alot of people do make a traffic stop or anything police do into something big and unnecessary. In fact most police just want to make it through the day without something or someone preventing them from being able to live through the next. Although If i remember correctly wasn't the job of a police officer to protect and serve the citizens of the city they live in. Now before you reply to this post id like you too really read the story in this link.
www.woai.com...

A child was tazored, now we both know that it does not take a tazor to restrain a child, period. all i ask is that you take a second to realize that in your post you must admit you are morally wrong for even stating that if the police are making problems for you, chances are you deserve it. Did the 11 year old deserve to get tazored?

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 01:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Blaine91555
Its a shame that people propagandize and misrepresent to try and make people believe all Cops are bad when the opposite is true. Some are bad but they get weeded out over time.

For the most part Cops are just ordinary people like anyone else, except they have a job where they deal with the scum of society all day, every day. Its not surprising some of them snap.

Well we should stop forcing them into that position. We should give them the c.. Wait, hang on, they already chose that profession.

Hrumph.

They know the crap they will endure, they know the bs they will cop and they know the dangers. But when they snap and we catch it, their (and your) excuse is "Hey they do a crap job, why dont YOU do it!!" baloney.

If you cannot handle the heat, get out of the kitchen.

If you are the sort of little missy whos gunna soil her pampys when a big nasty crim comes at you, DON'T PUT THE UNIFORM ON.

Cops know full well the crap this world is about, so unless they can DO THE JOB, don't get involved. Bleh.

Imagine the things they see and have to internalize. Mangled bodies at car wrecks and crime scenes. Raped women and children. Peoples property stolen and destroyed. Gangs of cheap thugs dealing Crack to children.

BFD.

You and I see that all the time also. Except, we get to walk the extra mile around the barricade just to get home from the shops.

So what? I saw a train accident once, collision with a car. The woman and her 9 year old son were nothing more than compressed heads in the dashboard under the front of the train, as train guards tried to cover them with a flannel shirt from the eyes of the passing train we were on, going as 3kmh.

I've smelt the stench of a 45yr old womans blood on a 44c day after she jumped in front on a train at my station, as they tried to find her bits. That permeated the air so strongly, it was like walking into a damn blood bath.

I don't get anything for having to witness and suffer the trauma? They get a get out of jail free card??

Bollocks.

I wonder how many of you would snap under the same pressure? I doubt most of their critics would last the first year.

Snap under the pressure, you are not equipped to do the job. GTFO.

Poor bubbys, cannae handle the bad people, must beat innocents to make the booboos go away.. awww..

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 01:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by seeashrink
reply to post by Blaine91555

Excellent. Also, when we get the thugs, drug dealers, baby rapers, and various other pieces of sh?t, the justice system slaps them on the hand for upteenth time and lets them go. Just today I sat in a four hour class called Legal Updates so they could tell us (the police), what we couldn't do and how the Supreme Court just gave the bad guys new rights.
Gotta love it.
seeashrink

What about when you get corrupt cops?

Are you so vigilant then? Or is there a reason why we continually see the same areas suffering under corruption...

A blind cop is a bad cop, imo.

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 02:07 AM
link   
I haven't read every post on this thread and so I don't know if anyone else has said something similar ... but I can confirm that this is exactly what is going on in South Africa also.

Our cops have lost the plot and besides being immensely stupid, they are a law unto themselves and more and more innocent civilians are dying at their hands. Scarcely a week ago, a toddler of 3 who was sitting in the back of a car was shot dead by police ... not caught in crossfire mind ... they actually aimed at him and shot him because they claim he was holding a pipe of some description in his hands ... a pipe that was never found after the incident.

Here's an extract from a thread I started a while back ...

Bheki (not so clean slate) Cele, primarily a politician without any policing experience, is now suddenly appointed as National Commissioner of Police in South Africa! ... His only police credentials being that he attended some kind of policing course/conference/seminar/talk/group-hug (?) in the UK ... In the UK?!! ... The home of compulsive liar Tony Blair and a completely Illuminati / Bilderberg controlled country?!! ... A politician who, by lack of decisive action against "blue light convoys", seemingly condones the deplorable conduct of these life-threatening road-hogs?!!!

No wonder our fairly newly-formed, and f ... fu ... fantastically useless and lets not forget, corrupt Metro Police (as opposed to our longstanding SAPS - South African Police Service) wear black and white checkered bands around their headgear ... cough, splutter ... ahem ... oh and if you can walk and chew chewing gum at the same time, you’re in!

Connect the dots? ... Pshhh ... Checkered bands indeed!

Oh, I nearly forgot ... the ONLY party in South Africa who agrees with this appointment is ... wait for it ... the SACP! ... Yes, the South African Communist Party!

That was in July ... things have exponentially become considerably worse since then.

I firmly believe that this is a global phenomenon and its bringing us ever closer to police states and eventually a police world.

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 02:18 AM
link   
There is a guy who lives down the street from me and he is a relative or friend with someone who is a county sheriff deputy. I see him over there in his cruiser and I see him visiting in civilian clothes too. Whenever I or somebody else in the neighborhood needs police, we call the switchboard and get whoever is on patrol and it is always somebody different. Whenever my neighbor has a beef with me, he calls his friend on his personal phone and sends him over to throw his weight around on his behalf. For instance, one time I was in my front yard playing my TWO WATT battery powered guitar amp. There was a party going on several hundred yards away and you could hear their sound system for three quarters of a mile. This guy calls his little deputy dawg over to tell me he will take my guitar and amp away from me if I do not quit playing. Mind you the party is going on and he has to yell for me to hear him, yet my guitar playing is against the law. If this fool can ignore the law in this matter, imagine what other matters he is willing to ignore the law in. The law is putty in his hands.

There are lots of policemen who are just plane bullies with control issues. Why do so many policemen beat their wives, girlfriends, and mistresses?

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 02:45 AM
link   
reply to post by mazdaboy2005

I find it kind of ironic, because you're the one making me laugh. First, I will admit I was not there, however it's safe to assume that neither were you and it's also safe to assume that you don't know your laws either; because there is line between what the officer says and what the law says. When an officer says I'm arresting you for not showing your I.D., because you asked for a form and you didn't do anything wrong, I'm sory that is force, not law and the difference is huge. Why do I have to give the police officer my name and address when I want a from?, and I do want that question anwsered. Here is possibly why I would want a form instead of telling a police officer my problem; I tell the officer my problem and then a bunch of kids are held up at school(since people like to use extremes) and he forgets my issue, well now I go and abusive officer goes unjustified, instead of going on file where atleast it can build up or maybe shed the light on a case that had been shoved aside or anything, who knows? Since though the whole thing is averted by officers making it so citizens can't even get the form is just like it constantly never happens...and this is just the one issue on the video, not even the many other aspects they bring to light in it.
Anyways, we are not talking about the drug dealer in your neighborhood or people who do "wrong", but again this issue is about the mistreatment of people and how we are going to remedy it. Not the same drool of they are there to get the rapers, murderers, and things of that nature or it's their job safety first, because you can tell the difference between a naked bloody man needing to get tazered and a naked bloody man needing medical assistance...THEY ONLY WANT YOUR STRAWMAN.

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 05:51 AM
link   
Reminds me once when I was witness to someone suiciding on the train staition I was workin on back in the day.

The police were required to get statements from me and my boss, so about 6pm the next day, a pursuit car rocks up at my mothers house as I was there - I had told the guy where I was, we arranged to meet to discuss the details.

He took my statement, we had a chat about how crap this poor guys life was in order to walk in front of a train (I used to have a pure crap job in the day, trains are a horrible way to die, I've seen far too much death that way), but even as I thought we were on even terms, he goes to leave, looks at my mothers garden, and says "Uhh, I hope they aren't what I think they are..." and I look and say "I have no idea what they are."

He then proceeds to kick the sh~t out of MY MOTHERS garden, because Hey Im obviously a criminal.

That POS copped an earful from an old lady that day, my old mum was irate at this son of a bitch. She gets to get away with it, I'd have been done for assault of a public officer. Prick.

And you know, he left with a smile on his face.

I hate pigs.

Sorry I do.. You do the right thing, they are still scum. bleh.

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 07:17 AM
link   
if god is ur shepherd hell make ur enemy his footstool

Psalm 110:1
The LORD said unto my Lord, Sit thou at my right hand, until I make thine enemies thy footstool.

Isaiah 54
14In righteousness shalt thou be established: thou shalt be far from oppression; for thou shalt not fear: and from terror; for it shall not come near thee.

15Behold, they shall surely gather together, but not by me: whosoever shall gather together against thee shall fall for thy sake.

16Behold, I have created the smith that bloweth the coals in the fire, and that bringeth forth an instrument for his work; and I have created the waster to destroy.

17No weapon that is formed against thee shall prosper; and every tongue that shall rise against thee in judgment thou shalt condemn. This is the heritage of the servants of the LORD, and their righteousness is of me, saith the LORD.

let the word of god keep u strong as the devil will fall to ur feet if u choose to obey god.

37And there arose a great storm of wind, and the waves beat into the ship, so that it was now full.

38And he was in the hinder part of the ship, asleep on a pillow: and they awake him, and say unto him, Master, carest thou not that we perish?

39And he arose, and rebuked the wind, and said unto the sea, Peace, """BE STILL"""". And the wind ceased, and there was a great calm.

40And he said unto them, Why are ye so fearful? how is it that ye have no faith?

41And they feared exceedingly, and said one to another, What manner of man is this, that even the wind and the sea obey him?

worry not if jesus is ur lord and savior for there is NOTHING TO FEAR. please read the bible and follow god and all ur woes will cease. god bless

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 07:41 AM
link   
reply to post by NeverLose

n0 gds nt mah shpred... he mayks nuffink.

is that how you speak? Just trying it out.. I'm probably wrong.

Cant hurt though, eh?

leet speek, txt speak, I wish I knew.. it's all gibberish to me.

Edit - Add typos.

[edit on 20/11/2009 by Ha`la`tha]

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 08:05 AM
link   
this is the craziest stuff i have ever seen but in some of the filming the editing is very biased and slanted which makes me suspicious
i dont want to fed information designed to inflame my emotions
i want to make my own mind up with all the evidence
in the case of farouk the car accident victim who was shot the testimony is very edited - when i hear the cop saying i dont want him to leave again i think again? okay they didnt tell me the first time he left or when the other cop says he growled again - well why arent they telling us about the first time he growled
i would need to hear the entire testimony before i could judge it

i am not saying there isnt something seriously wrong with our justice system cuz there is but it has to be shown in a way that allows ppl to make their own minds up and that means unbiased unlsanted information

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 08:08 AM
link   
i got an idea here why doesnt everyone here go to their local police station and ask for a complaint form or ask how a person complains if they ahve a complaint and see what happens and come post it here
also ask if you have to show your ID when you only want a form
i dont think every police station acts the way they showed in that video

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 08:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Night Star

and why only if they did something to someone you knew? Would be a bit more social to cover them up, although you have not been harmed yet.

When they came and took away the freedom from my enemies, I didn't care.
When they came and took away the freedom from those I didn't know, I didn't care.
When they came and took those I knew but disliked, I didn't care.
Then they came for me, and there was nobody left to help me.

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 09:24 AM
link   
New evidence and arrests have confirmed that the police in my town are behind the drug trade and running the mexican cartels. I just can't hate the cops like some of you. There are a few good ones. I have purchased pot from cops trying to make an extra buck. Ask yourself, who would want to become a cop? 40% sadists, 20% scammers, 20% nuts and 20% guys who want to do good.

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 09:38 AM
link   
reply to post by earthdude

You've got a good point...

Im in the criminal justice program at school. There are a lot of people in the field that dont belong but want to do it because they have control issues and want to return the "damage" thats been done to them by other people. In our state you dont even have to have a degree in law enforcement to be a cop, in fact they told me I didnt need a degree... But these are the guys who are uneducated... that dont really know the legal rules to an arrest and just know their are illegal activities and just want to end them.

Our system is messed up, if you have a complaint file one at the department, and file a complaint with your district congressman, also with the city mayor... You will get these guys eventually if you assault them With the legal system instead of goging against them.

The system is broken, but it only gets fixed if you step up.

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 10:12 AM
link   
Also I've been watching the video even longer

The cops need to know the name, they run the name through the system and make sure there are no warrants for your arrest, the have procedures and it seemed to me like the one guy in the video was just looking to start a fight. When you want to file a complaint you state your name, they didnt even want his ID until he started acting suspiciously, and when a cops life is on the line i think they have the right be suspicious when a guy is ACTING SUSPICIOUS. Criminals are SUSPICIOUS, AGGRESSIVE, and PARANOID (dangerous individuals just in themselves..)

You can lump some of those categories together but not all of them.

A lot of those cops should be in jail too... but some people need to stop being paranoid.

I mean the one guy went from police station to police station trying to find something out, he was acting suspiciously, he was acting out of the norm, the cops did not know the situation just that a guy was doing this, and I guarandam tee to you that they were scared that this suspicious guy is up to something and reported it to the other stations and they all wanted to find out what he was up to.

The system is broken, but that does not mean every single thing in the system is wrong. Sorry... Paranoia is more dangerous than cops are.

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 11:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by mazdaboy2005
reply to post by agentofchaos

Perfect example happend to me 3 weeks ago...

... I put it real simple to him "If I see you selling drugs here again I will KILL YOU, now get the *uck out of my neighborhood" I didn't need the cops, because I handled it myself. The cops deal with murderers, rapists, child abusers, people that don't have a 2nd thought about killing them, me, or YOU. Believe it or not the Police are not out to get you, LOL. You people make me laugh

You are lucky to be alive. If I were the drug dealer and you made such a stupid remark - Boom! Right between your eyes would my bullet be aimed at. My other Drug Buddies might also begin shooting.

Mind your OWN business ad leave the potential problems to the Cops.

NOW as for the COPS.... They are all dispicable.

I know a few sergents in NYC PD and also Nassau County PD. They love to have fun with people. When we are together at parties, and my cop friends start telling their "funny tales for the week", I have to get up and leave the discussion. It is deplorable the injustice that they convey. They are here to help, protect and assist, yet, they shoot, tazer and JOKE ABOUT IT. Pathic!!!!!! The cops from the two seperate counties compare ad try to "top" each other's stories.

I'm getting sick just thinking about it.

The cops aren't really concerned about drug dealers or non-violent crimes. The cops are after entertainment.

Drugs should be handled by DEA, and non-violent things get handled WHEN THE COPS HAVE NOTHING BETTER TO DO.

Cops are after easy targets to make their quota, bring in revenue, and just bust chops for no real reason.

One of my friends was telling me about how they had some guy hanging on an electric wire that was looking to kill himslf. My friend and his task force arrived and actually had fun tazeing him so that he would fall and not be electricuted. NOBODY PLACED A PAD OR AIRBAG UNDER HIM, so when he fell 20+ feet, he got injured. You know what? They tazed him again while he layed on the concrete injured. Pathetic!

I don't trust cops. There is always an ulterior motive.

-EyesII

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 11:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by abefrohman
Let's please get some other groups to completely stereotype with short videos please.

Lets get some terrorists cutting off heads so we can label all Muslims bad.

Lets show a few blacks commiting robberies so we can call them all criminals.

Lets show some cross burnings so we can call all whites racist.

Lets show a few minutes of border crossings so we can call all Mexicans illegal.

Please, let's do this. I love stereotyping every group of people by the smallest samples possible because I'm full of hate and ignorance and I just can't get enough of this type of thing.

Abe is right. Prejudice and bigotry are the last refuges of idiots and anarchists. There are some bad cops, just like in all professions. Cops come from the general populace and some are a-holes. But considering how many police involved incidents there are across the nation day in and day out, the negative stuff is a tiny fraction of the total! You see the same incidents over and over, like this crap from over a YEAR AGO!!!
And BTW, get the TRUTH about the incident and about Mace Hutchinson:
www.eclassifiedsnetwork.com...

One of the biggest problems is after 9/11 there was a serious shortage of local cops when many moved to federal LE jobs. Dept's began to hire those candidates who were lower quality because the applicant pool diminished rapidly. Some people were hired who have the mentality of some
type posters on here who are short on reasoning and loooooong on over-reaction. Now watch them prove my point as they respond to this with rage and ignorance, then just be happy at least THEY don't wear a badge......

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 11:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Demoncreeper

Well said DC! I spent a number of years in the Army as an MP and over 20 years as a civilian PO. Some I worked with shouldn't have passed the psych eval, and many others developed personality disorders over the atrocities they saw and things that happened to them while in law enforcement. Frustration about a judicial system that fails to control the recidivism aspect of criminal behavior or punish the perp caused many more to get angry and reactive. The people raging here against police are stereotypical of the bad cops they vilify..... A few unreasonable and impatient for "justice" hotheads with a vigilante mindset. And they can't even see it. Sad......

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 01:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by wdkirk
Real Gangs in the US (not cops)

wiki.answers.com...

www.altereddimensions.net...

en.wikipedia.org...

www.ehow.com...

Intel on the Ozarks of MO

ozarksfirst.com...

www.nationalgangcenter.gov...

I didn't watch all 56 minutes of the video. Real Gang activity in the US is serious. Resisting the police is a serious offense. Resisting the police will be nothing but trouble for you.

No, cops ARE the problem, the Sheriff is the ONLY LEGAL LAW ENFORCEMENT person out there. If you are EVER stopped by a cop, demand to speak with the Sheriff, NEVER give your name as you are then entering a verbal contract with the "State". You are also waving your constitutionally protected rights too, by giving your name. DEMAND to see the Sheriff, the only question you have for the cop is "how may I help you" or "if I give you a name , am I entering into a contract?"

If there is no damaged property and no injured "actual" body or natural person, then there IS NO CRIME. That's it, period.

ALL gangs were set-up by the CIA, if cops have nothing to do and we do not live in fear, why would there be a need for so many more cops on the streets, use some common sense here and figure it out. Ayn Rands, Atlas Shrugged, read it.

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11 >>

join