It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The largest street gang in America.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 11:07 PM
link   
Let's please get some other groups to completely stereotype with short videos please.

Lets get some terrorists cutting off heads so we can label all Muslims bad.

Lets show a few blacks commiting robberies so we can call them all criminals.

Lets show some cross burnings so we can call all whites racist.

Lets show a few minutes of border crossings so we can call all Mexicans illegal.

Please, let's do this. I love stereotyping every group of people by the smallest samples possible because I'm full of hate and ignorance and I just can't get enough of this type of thing.

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 11:18 PM
link   
After taking very long personality tests to become an officer, they pretty much weed out all except one personality, but they aren't all in the gang. Ever watch COPS? I swear I haven't seen one cop interviewed as to why he joined up who didn't answer "revenge" of one sort or another. Most are out to right the wrongs in their lives or of their friends/families lives, and you are the person who wronged them. Bullies who only see criminals; you're guilty before being proven innocent, more so these days when "terrorist" profiles include people who buy lots of alochol, rent apartments, or wear blue jeans. Yeah, that's some detailed profiling if you ask me.

Many have seen this picture where some police are being arrested only because they're not part of "the brotherhood" which would otherwise protect them:

What's the reason for gangs? Answer: drugs. Longer answer: prohibition. Nobody seems to remember prohibition against alcohol and what that led to, but some cops are waking up.

Law Enforcement Against Prohibition:

After nearly four decades of fueling the U.S. policy of a war on drugs with over a trillion tax dollars and 37 million arrests for nonviolent drug offenses, our confined population has quadrupled making building prisons the fastest growing industry in the United States. More than 2.2 million of our citizens are currently incarcerated and every year we arrest an additional 1.9 million more guaranteeing those prisons will be bursting at their seams. Every year we choose to continue this war will cost U.S. taxpayers another 69 billion dollars. Despite all the lives we have destroyed and all the money so ill spent, today illicit drugs are cheaper, more potent, and far easier to get than they were 35 years ago at the beginning of the war on drugs. Meanwhile, people continue dying in our streets while drug barons and terrorists continue to grow richer than ever before. We would suggest that this scenario must be the very definition of a failed public policy. This madness must cease!

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 11:19 PM
link   
reply to post by abefrohman

Let's treat things on videotape as if they didn't happen becaue it makes people feel uncomfortable.

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 11:31 PM
link   
***spoiler alert***
some people are bad.

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 11:35 PM
link   
Sadly, and I'm beating a dead horse here...but..

Cops are NOT bad.
People are bad. People are COPS.

The police forces recruit people with aggressive personalities. Practically fearless. People who aren't afraid of confrontation, violent encounters, drug enduced lunacy, child killers/rapers etc etc. Also, the heart to help ANYONE in trouble. Including those people they may have encountered under the above conditions.

Most police officers(especially in the old days) were borderline wife abusers as well..etc. But it was thought that Joe Honor roll, lacked the ability to handle most of the situations they would encounter.

Sadly, society has decayed to a point where teenagers kill other teenagers for control of a #ty borough that doesn't belong to them anyways. You can ride a greyhound bus minding your own business and some stranger can kill, dismember and eat you, for NO reason at all.

People have started to become un wired. Mounting stresses, responsibilities, fear mongering, an ever spreading (and unfiltered...yes unfiltered, every crazy on earth has access to ...) ability to spread their word via www.

This is just the tip of the iceberg. But they effect every person on earth.

I know, I was in that line of work. To HELP people, to UPHOLD laws (some of which didn't make sense), to contribute to removing the garbage that infects what could otherwise be a fantastic society. 99% of the people I worked with felt the same way.

I don't condone tasing a 10 year old girl. I don't condone beating people in the drunk tank, I don't condone arresting and detaining innocent people.

Some things that law enforcement see, is beyond what most people even imagine. Keeping that in mind, remember that "un wiring" thing?

Full circle
PEOPLE are cops.

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 11:39 PM
link   
I am familiar with lots of police families, and many of the kids who dream of being so called officers...

Most are the ones who are jacka**es who enjoys ego trips. There are a few good guys, but they are going to school to get "higher ranking" positions within law enforcement, not the so called "cop".

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 11:43 PM
link   
I like all the willing rednecks egging it on!

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 11:48 PM
link   
Oh yes mucho redneck, small town mindset, abuse of power, LOVE IT!

YES and redneck juries!

Guilty!!!

Look out for terrorists!

[edit on 18-11-2009 by Janky Red]

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 11:59 PM
link   
The cops aren't like that in Hawaii. They are pretty cool and I haven't ever heard of them doing anything corrupt. But if a cop did attack me I would crush his throat and say it was self defense because I feared for my life. I wouldn't care if I had just been tazed or maced I would destroy him/her.

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 12:06 AM
link   
reply to post by caballero

Alright, honestly. I get tired of QQ about cops being abusive when someone resists. If you did nothing wrong, don't resist, and everything will be fine. If you do resist, they might use a taser. Get used to seeing it.

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 12:25 AM
link   
ThanX OP! [And in came the thread derailers]

Yes guys; there are a few even very good cops. I confess! Like many people here on a, "conspiracy site" though, I believe that OP simply has, "observed" that there is obviously something terribly wrong with our society that urgently needs to be dealt with. And in a hurry.

That's oOk; you don't see that.
I won't see them begging for water in the lake of fire either; well-some. I believe it won't bother me either; since only the things that are worthy of burning will be there.

Some of us have chosen to keep our, "paranoid" eyes open; seeking to preserve those that we care about from the lethal oppression/agenda encroaching against humanity; if you don't mind.

I believe that video should be made very well known. I believe it's time to rebel noW.. Sadly the only fore-cast I have is genocide rain.

Well-I have a little bit of an answer. I'm not sure I'll enjoy it though.
I'm feeling very uneasy about the encroaching events.

No consequencE..

Thank you.

[edit on 19-11-2009 by noconsequence]

[edit on 19-11-2009 by noconsequence]

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 12:47 AM
link   
Horrible actions committed by these "peace" officers. They are trash, garbage, unlawful, vigilante, wannabes...
They do not deserve the rights...above our laws? above prosecution?
They will reap what they sow.........and we will take back our rights, our land, and our country. Or at least cause a whole hell a lot of bloodshed in doing so....the evil side's blood..

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 01:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Demoncreeper
Sadly, and I'm beating a dead horse here...but..
Cops are NOT bad.
People are bad. People are COPS.
(...snip...)
Full circle
PEOPLE are cops.

Cops make mistakes, this is a given, they are human and everyone makes mistakes...but the difference between cops and the rest of us is that if I beat someone or sexually assault someone I go to jail for a long long time...when a cop makes a mistake or willingly commits a crime he is given a free pass.
IMO they should get a stiffer jail sentence than the rest of us, because they are in a position of public trust, service, and authority. They should be held to a higher standard!

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 02:07 AM
link   
Dang, If I were a cop and just watched that I would be concerned.
I know the majority is not rotten but we all know the cover for each other and little by little they accept as normal, actions that were not long ago reviled.

For example, the cop that murdered the man in the subway. Did the other cop that was right there grab the cop and arrest him? Take his gun? Push him immediately away?

I would think that a reaction in that situation would be to protect the innocent and make sure the assailant did no further damage. Instead you see a dumbfounded pack of thugs (cops) with awe in their eyes looking as if they are trying to reckon what to do next.

If you are a cop, I thank you for your bravery but you may consider taking it upon yourself to police the police and encourage your fellow brothers to do the same. We can’t take this sort of action for long as the frequency is increasing as well as the severity.

Talk about pissed. You should watch all of it if you stopped after you were fumming.

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 02:19 AM
link   
What we need is....

We need to deploy about 4 dozen SERPICOS' into every damned precinct in the US, can we get Franks DNA before he dies. So we can make clones of him?

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 02:22 AM
link   
damn that was #ing painful to wash

remember family, keep it peaceful, they want violence!

peace, love, truth

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 02:35 AM
link   
Can you all say ”Fascism”? Police officers being radical and authoritarians some of these police officers are very loyal to the corporatist and corrupt government, why not be corrupt? The rest of the system is.

More and more cops are shaving their heads like the Nazi did in Germany and now we are seeing more police officers wearing military type uniforms and driving military style vehicles. We are now starting to see is a militarization of all police departments across America, what’s next?

Oh, I know if you don’t submit to some of these lawless criminals that we call police officers then it is open season on your body, like oh boy, let’s bash some brains out with our heavy flashlights or how about a few swift kicks with our lovely bran new army boots, perhaps we can knock out your precious dental work with our burly fat fist. We work out every day at the gym, we are pumped up and some of us boys take steroids that’s why we fly off the handle so much. So what, aint no one gonna tell. What are you going to do about it? SUBMIT TO US! That is what I am seeing in those videos.

I watched half of it, it made me so irate that I couldn’t watch it anymore. It must be nice to bash people brains out or kill them just because you are having a bad day and not ever be held accountable.

[edit on 19-11-2009 by impressme]

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 02:35 AM
link   
reply to post by caballero

I see Apathy is widespread here on ATS too.

Great video, my teenage daughter and I watched it because she wants to become a cop. I thought it good for her to see what most are like.

Even here in OZ it is the same and has been for over 30 years, with the demise of the good-hearted local cop keeping watch for the people he is employed by and who pay his wages with their taxes.

You all NEED to remember the cops are Public Servants, and therefore You the People have a right to do something about it.

Whether you choose to do it by getting together and voicing your opinions via media, peaceful demonstration, letters to your Political Member.. flood them with mail, etc, is up to you. But, don't wait any longer folks, it has been left far too long already.

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 02:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by ViolatoR
After taking very long personality tests to become an officer, they pretty much weed out all except one personality, but they aren't all in the gang. Ever watch COPS? I swear I haven't seen one cop interviewed as to why he joined up who didn't answer "revenge" of one sort or another. Most are out to right the wrongs in their lives or of their friends/families lives, and you are the person who wronged them. Bullies who only see criminals; you're guilty before being proven innocent, more so these days when "terrorist" profiles include people who buy lots of alochol, rent apartments, or wear blue jeans. Yeah, that's some detailed profiling if you ask me.

Many have seen this picture where some police are being arrested only because they're not part of "the brotherhood" which would otherwise protect them:

First thing to address is the picture from the L.A. Times ..
I am 99.999% that you don't understand what is being said in that article.
The police were not arrested only because they were not part of the brotherhood which would otherwise protect them.

The police officers that were arrested were arrested "Just like anyone else" would have been. They are not being protected because they are "part of a fraternity" or in "the brotherhood".

In other words .. The officers are being arrested because they committed a crime just like any other criminal would be. The fact that they officers of the law is not going make the charges go away just because they are "part of a fraternity" or in "the brotherhood".

That was the point that the article was making.

Reading something and comprehending what is being read are two totally different things.

Slow down, think rationally, and take the time to understand what is in front of you. I'm not attacking you personally. That comment is for everyone, including myself.

Just like some of the cops in that video, people have the tendancy to allow their rational thought processes to be clouded by personal emotional feelings for any given topic or situation that they feel a connection with.

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 02:44 AM
link   
I once looked up the definition of a "gang" on a police Website. The description went something like this: A group of people, identified by a common mode of dress, that stays together and that terrorizes the community. Gangs have a special language, tend to stick together, support each other..." and so on.

The thing is, I couldn't see how their definition would exclude the police themselves. Most of what gangs are supposed to be, the police are or do. Supposedly gangs sell drugs and kill lots of people, and supposedly police don't. And in fact, the police for the most part really are law-abiding. However, their mentality and that of a gang's are similar.

This incident is a year or more old. It's already been discussed here - that's how I learned about it. It's a horrifying story, one that should never have happened. However, it is not typical of how police behave. There must be hundreds of thousands of police in the US, maybe more. Some of them are going to be thugs. It's inevitable. Many more won't commit crimes, but may overlook misbehavior because they know their lives may depend on that bad cop backing them up.

Overall, the vast majority of police are decent, good people trying to do a thankless, dangerous job.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join