It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The largest street gang in America.

page: 11
<< 8  9  10   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 09:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by doctornamtab
Cops have chosen to make the common person their enemy. They work 40 hours a week to put poor people behind bars. Crime is a result of poverty. Cops can't stop crime. They're merely society's bandaid.

Police will show their true colors if martial law is ever declared. They will each make a decision to either use their power for the good of humanity or to spread evil and misery of their masters. Can't wait to see what happens.

And this is the heart of the entire matter. The Jedi vs the Sith.

Personally I would rather wait to see what happens, or at least be proactive in being part of the solution and not part of the problem.

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 09:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Ha`la`tha

John 3:18
He that believeth on him is not condemned: but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God.

Proverbs 1:7
The fear of the LORD is the beginning of knowledge: but fools despise wisdom and instruction.

Proverbs 1:22
How long, ye simple ones, will ye love simplicity? and the scorners delight in their scorning, and fools hate knowledge?

Proverbs 1:28-30 (King James Version)

28Then shall they call upon me, but I will not answer; they shall seek me early, but they shall not find me:

29For that they hated knowledge, and did not choose the fear of the LORD:

30They would none of my counsel: they despised all my reproof.

Proverbs 2:4-6 (King James Version)

4If thou seekest her as silver, and searchest for her as for hid treasures;

5Then shalt thou understand the fear of the LORD, and find the knowledge of God.

6For the LORD giveth wisdom: out of his mouth cometh knowledge and understanding.

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 11:42 PM
link   
I've been visiting this site for almost a year now, and this video was enough to finally get me to join. I could only feel hopeless. This was sickening, but I worry there's nothing to be done. Is there some way to fix it, or were the police able to exploit the only loop-hole in the constitution?

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 04:10 AM
link   
reply to post by seeashrink

So thats the rest of societies fault???You just stated the judiciary system let you guys down.I dont hear of you big heroes of society tasering some fatarse elitist kiddyfiddling judge or magistrate.Why is that???

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 08:23 AM
link   
Saw the whole thing and my stomach turned. That is not only real gang activity but what allso sickens me is the fact that they get protection from the court aswell?????? I mean you are not safe and you have nowhere to complain. I know that there are good cops, but it does seem that there are fewer and fewer of them.

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 02:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by thealiveone
Saw the whole thing and my stomach turned. That is not only real gang activity but what allso sickens me is the fact that they get protection from the court aswell?????? I mean you are not safe and you have nowhere to complain. I know that there are good cops, but it does seem that there are fewer and fewer of them.

link for the rest of us please! thanks.

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 03:42 PM
link   
Everyone keeps saying that there are good cops....

When has a good guy ever been not-guilty, if you are present and there is a murder, un-known to you. you become an accomplise!

Or in my case I was mowing my yard and the system "undercover cops" tried to get me on conspiracy to deal drugs, when my neighbor was making a deal in his driveway, and I was mowing my yard..yes my mower was running and I was riding it, but I was technically in the diameter of ear range!
After getting an attorny involved they finally dropped the charges, and at his request ex-punged the charges, for fear of getting sued.

The same should be so...for the "good" cops also, good or bad, knowing and not doing anything to stop or change a bad one's decisions, is just as bad as doing it yourself!

posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 05:06 AM
link   
Police corruption huh? Call them and ask them to block your calls.

The vid is mixed, and granted cops are people like us, they make mistakes, however, this video shows mostly incomplete videos "where convenient, they are longer", and law enforcement officials are portrayed demonized.

Hate Cops?

Don't Call them.

I bet I won't call you for help...

posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 06:11 AM
link   
Yes there are bad cops. But there are bad people no matter what job they have.

I am so sick of everyone bashing the Police when one of them goes crazy or makes a mistake. That officer deserves to be punished just like anyone who commits a crime.

But we don't start saying every ice cream truck driver is part of some huge gang if a couple of them go nuts.

You are all quick to bash the cops, but you sure will be calling them when you need them.

Forget all the ones that are out there risking their lives on a daily basis for chump change, they all have to be bad right!!!

You all make me sick!!!!

posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 12:53 PM
link   
Lets not forget that a few bad apples do not represent the whole of the police as an institution. In any case one of my favorite videos from across the world.

*Note: I like the way the verbal abuse sounds...knob....wankers...looool.

[edit on 22-11-2009 by tristar]

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 09:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by wdkirk
Real Gangs in the US (not cops)

wiki.answers.com...

www.altereddimensions.net...

en.wikipedia.org...

www.ehow.com...

Intel on the Ozarks of MO

ozarksfirst.com...

www.nationalgangcenter.gov...

I didn't watch all 56 minutes of the video. Real Gang activity in the US is serious. Resisting the police is a serious offense. Resisting the police will be nothing but trouble for you.

No, the REAL gangs are the cops. As a lawyer, I've seen these bas***** get away with everything, and the courts are just as bad because they allow them to do what they please. We are living in a police state and there is no other way to put it. They view themselves as invincible, and unfortunately, we have given them that kind of power. We must take it back, and they must, somehow, be FORCED to know that they are nothing but public servants. Servants. They are not to be put on a pedestal and worshiped. I particularly hate it when I hear people tell one of these misfits "Thank you, officer, for your service." They should be thanking us for the fact that we allow perverted, sadistic losers to even have a job.

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 10:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Doc Holiday

After getting an attorny involved they finally dropped the charges, and at his request ex-punged the charges, for fear of getting sued.

You probably had to pay thousands to get this done. That piece of garbage (the cop) should have to pay you back for your attorney fees and the time and stress you had to expend defending yourself.

posted on Nov, 25 2009 @ 04:34 PM
link   
the police are not on your side. Remember that !

posted on Nov, 26 2009 @ 02:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Doc Tesla

Move on from what? It's going to keep happening because people just want to move on. I don't think the time is right to confont the whole police force but it will eventually.

posted on Nov, 26 2009 @ 02:40 PM
link   
I have encountered good cops and bad cops. The problem is as an ex cop explained to me.

He joined the force, was on it for five years as a regular patrol officer, he would bust drug dealers occasionally, break up fights, etc etc and after every single incident he would be thanked even by the people he arrested as being "a nice cop" he didn't understand it and just assumed people were kissing his ass as he put them in the back of his squad car.

Then his partner retired, he was put together with another veteran of the force and he started being called and put more into the "intense situations" that police deal with (while before he would be sent to investigate break ins, he now was being sent to domestic disputes, fights, etc etc) in which he usually shows up with a few more cops than he was used to. He was shocked to find that all of them were cruel, rude and didn't actually help anyone.

Then one night he decided it was his last night with the force as there was a local neighborhood street festival in which it is known a lot of teenagers get drunk and socialize at at night so quite a few police hang around to make sure no one gets hurt/take the really drunk kids home/try to stop any drinking if possible. That night crap hit the fan with fights and general bad behavior on the kids fault, however the majority of the kids were scared and just wanted to go home, this is the night he saw his partner pepper spray a young girl screaming "I'm trying to find my little sister!" in the face and tackle and hand cuff a boy who was running from some thugs who were chasing HIM.

I know this was a long story, but it perfectly explains in my mind what is wrong with the police force these days, the few good cops either go bad or leave the force, it's hard to say no when you are ordered to put on riot gear and beat up some peace protesters so you either lose your job or end up doing it.

[edit on 26-11-2009 by JohnBadger]

posted on Dec, 2 2009 @ 09:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Detailed Perfection

Originally posted by KyleOrtonArmy
The police murder innocent black males daily, but of course you don't care until it's a pretty white boy. This country is pathetic!

When I was younger than 15 cops would question me and if they didn't like my answers they would beat me and put guns in my face. Did anybody give a #? No, I'm not white so it doesn't matter. When a black kid commits a misdemeanor you're ready to throw the book at him, when a white kid commits a drug felony you're running around trying to arrange a rehab bed for him. YOU ARE PATHETIC AMERICA. # YOU!

For every abusive cop, there are 1,000's more that aren't.

If you really think there's only one abusive cop in a few thousand then you're clearly delusional, nothing more to say really.

And if you don't think people are singled out just because of skin color think again, happens every day in every country.

[edit on 2-12-2009 by TheLaughingGod]

posted on Dec, 2 2009 @ 10:09 AM
link   
For some reason the edit function doesn't seem to work, so here comes a double post.

Originally posted by Wildbob77My question to all the police haters on this site... What is the alternative?
What is your proposal for a new type of police force? What do you want to see happen to correct these situations?

Someone mentioned people having to work as security guards for a while before being chosen as cops, learning how to handle situations with diplomacy since they have no guns.

No more soldiers in the police force, at least not as much.

The justice system should hold police to a higher standard than the rest of the population.

Originally posted by seeashrink
reply to post by caballero

Our Constitutional Rights are a wonderful thing and I have vowed to uphold them and will continue to do so.

No you will not, you haven't been upholding it at all, it's violated.
You have failed your people and yourself.

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10   >>

join