It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jesjuah was born in March 6BC

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 7 2009 @ 10:06 AM
link   
and i who thought that year zero was when jesus was put on and off the cross...

j.c

at least this fellow and his half sister/borthers lived at the age when hesus was walking about might have even played together...

edit just had to add :

In addition to his Greek name and nicknames, Caesarion also had a full set of royal names in the Egyptian language:
Iwapanetjer
entynehem
Setepenptah
Irmaatenre
Sekhemankhamun

These are usually translated as:
"Heir of the God who saves"
"Chosen of Ptah"
"Carrying out the rule of Ra"
"Living Image of Amun"

Source:
Chronicle of the Pharaohs, by Peter Clayton (1994), ISBN 0500050740

[edit on 7-12-2009 by zerbot565]

posted on Dec, 7 2009 @ 10:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by zerbot565
and i who thought that year zero was when jesus was put on and off the cross...

Since Year Zero doesnot exist in reality, we're all glad for your appearance and your guess is as good as mine....

posted on Dec, 7 2009 @ 10:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by zerbot565
Irmaatenre
[...]"Carrying out the rule of Ra"

Imrountroe would be more right in mine linguas, so I'd say "I'm round three", still the damned bloke would live for yet a couple of centuries in mind atleast. *shaking heavd vwhile laughing thinking what a fella, even when he walks to hell he fiddles....*

posted on Dec, 7 2009 @ 01:05 PM
link   
Considering that the Anno Domini calendar wasn't devised until 525 AD, it is little wonder that even IF there really was a prophet named Jesus, they did not necessarily have accurate information about his birth 525+ years after it happened. Heck, there are people born in the 20th century who have disputed birth dates due to poor record-keeping.

Therefore, I would be more surprised if they had gotten it exactly right.

It's not like as soon as Christ was born that the people who were the contemporaries of baby Jesus decided 'right then and there' to start counting from "year one".

But the way, there are some scholars who say that the inventor of the Anno Domini calendar, Dionysius Exiguus, never intended to start on the date of Christ's birth anyway, and only developed the calendar as a tool for calculating when Easter should be celebrated. Nobody knows what method Dionysius Exiguus used to set the date for what he called "the incarnation of our Lord Jesus Christ", nor exactly what he meant by "incarnation".

So, the fact that they got the date wrong does not at all call into question the idea that Jesus was a real person born in or around 1 AD, give or take a few years.

[edit on 12/7/2009 by Soylent Green Is People]

posted on Dec, 7 2009 @ 04:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Soylent Green Is People
Considering that the Anno Domini calendar wasn't devised until 525 AD, it is little wonder that even IF there really was a prophet named Jesus, they did not necessarily have accurate information about his birth 525+ years after it happened. Heck, there are people born in the 20th century who have disputed birth dates due to poor record-keeping.

Therefore, I would be more surprised if they had gotten it exactly right.

Anno Tiberii 15 plus AD 14=Jesju's age being 35. Baptised. Oneliner.

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 09:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Neo Christian Mystic
At midsummer about three months later, Mary has to leave for home, maybe due to morning sickness (?)

Of course, if we are to believe sertain sources, John was much older than Jesju, and there is nothing in the text that indicates that Jesju was conceived six or like I said in my text, nine months after John. And John could have been conceived around Christmas many years prior to Jesju, since there is no mention of a cencus, who was emperor of Rome or who was ruler of Palestine. Some sources indicate that John was in his seventies when he was beheaded, and according to Luke that happened after 29 AD when Jesju was 35, meaning John could have been twise as old as Jesju....

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 07:44 PM
link   

Of course, if we are to believe sertain sources, John was much older than Jesju, and there is nothing in the text that indicates that Jesju was conceived six or like I said in my text, nine months after John.

No offence intented, but what does Luke say?

1:36 And, behold, thy cousin Elisabeth, she hath also conceived a son in her old age: and this is the sixth month with her, who was called barren.

37 For with God nothing shall be impossible.

38 And Mary said, Behold the handmaid of the Lord; be it unto me according to thy word. And the angel departed from her.

39 And Mary arose in those days, and went into the hill country with haste, into a city of Juda;

40 And entered into the house of Zacharias, and saluted Elisabeth.

41 And it came to pass, that, when Elisabeth heard the salutation of Mary, the babe leaped in her womb; and Elisabeth was filled with the Holy Ghost:

42 And she spake out with a loud voice, and said, Blessed art thou among women, and blessed is the fruit of thy womb.

Now, if I am not mistaken, this seems to clearly state, Elizabeth was at 6 months, and Mary arose in haste, and was welcomed by Elizabeth saying what?

Was is "Fruit of thy womb?". Something which has not already occured and was to take place some period of time in the future? It certainly holds a sort of definative implication. She has by this time concieved.

The Spirit of Jesus, was keenly observed by John, who was how old again? 6 months in the womb.

No, I think it would be fair to say, Luke, who was a medical doctor, should get it correct.

Ciao

Shane

posted on Dec, 9 2009 @ 11:14 PM
link   
John the Baptist was born in March not Jesus.He was born 6 months before Jesus in March.

John the Baptist was born six months before the birth of his cousin Jesus. Just before Mary miraculously conceived Jesus, the angel said to her: "The Holy Spirit will come upon you, and the power of the Highest will overshadow you; therefore, also, that Holy One who is to be born will be called the Son of God. Now indeed, Elizabeth your relative has also conceived a son in her old age; and this is now the sixth month for her who was called barren" (Luke 1:35-36).

The shepherds tend their flocks from APRIL to OCTOBER.

Note that, at the time of Christ's birth, the shepherds tended their flocks in the fields at night. "Now there were in the same country shepherds living out in the fields," wrote one Gospel writer, "keeping watch over their flock by night" (Luke 2:8). A common practice of shepherds was keeping their flocks in the field from April to October, but in the cold and rainy winter months they took their flocks back home and sheltered them.

"And it came to pass in those days that a decree went out from Caesar Augustus that all the world should be registered . . . So all went to be registered, everyone to his own city. Joseph also went up from Galilee, out of the city of Nazareth, into Judea, to the city of David, which is called Bethlehem . . ., to be registered with Mary, his betrothed wife, who was with child. So it was, that while they were there, the days were completed for her to be delivered. And she brought forth her firstborn Son . . ." (Luke 2:1-7).

So there was a census taking place.When would that be a good time of the year?

The Roman rulers knew that taking a census in winter would have been impractical and unpopular. Generally a census would take place after the harvest season, around September or October, when it would not seriously affect the economy, the weather was good and the roads were still dry enough to allow easy travel. According to the normal dates for the census, this would probably be the season of Christ's birth.

Jesus was born 11 Sept. 3 B.C. shortly after sunset.

When was Jesus born?

posted on Dec, 10 2009 @ 12:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Shane

Originally posted by Nyhee
...........and you get A.D. 2016

This year could be extremely important biblically. For the next true Jubilee year in Israel should..............

I understand what you have offered, and would tend to agree, but I think something else is important that seemed to be overlooked.

Although at this time, I lack the Supportive links, which maybe one such as yourself could aquire due to your "Astrological Interests", I would like to remind you of the BLOOD MOONS and the effects these have had on ISRAEL throughout it's History.

I listen to a View from Space, aired Saturdays Evenings and Hosted by Gary The Spaceman Bell. (No, he has nothing to do with Art Bell or C2C) His topic does fit within everthing ATS, but he did a special about Israel and he concluded that many of the MAJOR EVENTS in Israel have occured during the Blood Moon's.

The Balfour Declaration.
The Re-Creation of Israel 1948
The Six Day War and reclaimation of Jerusalem. 1967

It was also suggested, many of the "Historical Events of Ancient Israel" also occured during Blood Moons.

Funny, but the next series of Blood Moons, (3, I believe), will all occur around 2015.

2012, and the Rise of the Antichrist + 3 1/2 Years and we have 2015-2016, which biblically is protrayed as "Important Times in Israel" again.

Of course, I just used 2012 due to the Global Importance this date seems to suggest, but strangely it seems to be fitting.

If you are able to research this from your end, I would like to see if this was accurate. I will look into it, if needed, but do not know exactly where I would start doing so.

Ciao

Shane

Hello, Shane. I checked out what you said, and there does seem to be a pattern involving blood moons. Until you mentioned it, I had no idea of such things, or even the name of it. The only time I had heard of the moon looking like blood was in the Bible's book of Revelation. I sometimes have my doubts about that last book, and I still think that people, monks, freemasons, illuminati, whatever, added some last chapters to it, but despite that, the moon turning red with blood also seems to fit in with this. Here is a link that goes into the subject in detail. Thank you for calling it to my attention.

link here:

eylerz.net...< br />

All of this is adding up to some very interesting times ahead for all of us. Very cool.

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 01:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by calcoastseeker

John the Baptist was born six months before the birth of his cousin Jesus.

Jesju wasn't the cousin of John. They were of different tribes. John was a Levite, descending down directly from Aaron, the brother of Mosjeh, while Jesju was of the House of David, of Judah tribe.

Jesus was born 11 Sept. 3 B.C. shortly after sunset.

When was Jesus born?

He must have been born before 4 BC when Herod the Great who ruled Palestine, died. In Matthew he is said to have ordered all males under two years to be killed.

[edit on 11/12/2009 by Neo Christian Mystic]

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 08:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Neo Christian Mystic

During this time, in Judean History, were tribal lines so divided? I think not. In fact, you will find that the tribes greatly co-mingled, though I understand that you would think they separated, but many in the diaspora cross-married. It was a necessity at times.

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 09:35 PM
link   

Jesju wasn't the cousin of John. They were of different tribes. John was a Levite, descending down directly from Aaron, the brother of Mosjeh, while Jesju was of the House of David, of Judah tribe.

In all actuality, your spliting hairs to suggest such a thing.

The Twelve Tribes are all related since they Originated from the Twelve Brothers. So, in fairness, anyone who is from the tribe of Dan is a cousin to one from the tribe of Ben, for example.

Of course Luke denotes who Elizabeth is clearly. SHE is from the house of Arron

Luke 1:5 ...........and his wife was of the daughters of Aaron, and her name was Elisabeth.

and it clearly goes on to say, through Gabriel no less.

Luke 1:36 And, behold, thy cousin Elisabeth, she hath also conceived a son in her old age: and this is the sixth month with her, who was called barren.

Now, lets take a breath, and look at something else.

John's Father, Zacharias

Luke 1:5 THERE was in the days of Herod, the king of Judaea, a certain priest named Zacharias, of the course of Abia:...................

So, who is Abia? Strange as it may sound, but Abia was of the House of David, and is the Great Great Grandson of David. He's Solomon's Grandson. This is Zacharias's lineage.

Matthew 1:6 And Jesse begat David the king; and David the king begat Solomon of her that had been the wife of Urias;
7 And Solomon begat Roboam; and Roboam begat Abia; and Abia begat Asa;

Now what about Joseph, Mary's espoused? What has he to do with everything?

Matthew 1:17 So all the generations from Abraham to David are fourteen generations; and from David until the carrying away into Babylon are fourteen generations; and from the carrying away into Babylon unto Christ are fourteen generations.

18 Now the birth of Jesus Christ was on this wise: When as his mother Mary was espoused to Joseph, before they came together, she was found with child of the Holy Ghost.
19 Then Joseph her husband, being a just man, and not willing to make her a publick example, was minded to put her away privily.

20 But while he thought on these things, behold, the angel of the Lord appeared unto him in a dream, saying, Joseph, thou son of David, fear not to take unto thee Mary thy wife: for that which is conceived in her is of the Holy Ghost.

So how does Mary fit in?

We KNOW, Zacharias is of the House of David. We know Joseph is of the House of David. We know Elizabeth is of the House of Aaron.

But who was Mary? Where is she from? There is nothing noting what her background is, except we have Gabriel. And would he not be certain of such a thing. It this not a clear indication, Mary was of the House of Aaron, and became part of the House of David through her espousal to Joseph?

This is why Christ was as important as he was. He of course is of the House of David, through his adoptive father Joseph, (if I can express it this way) and he is of the House of Aaron, through his Mother, so becoming both heir to the Throne and the Temple.

Thought I would at least offer the evidence I could locate, so at least the point of view could be considered better. Hope it helps

Ciao

Shane

posted on Dec, 11 2009 @ 09:42 PM
link   

reply to post by JohnnyCanuck

And it would put Arch Angel Gabriel in an auchward situation, since winter solstice would occur more or less exactly 9 months after he visited Virgin Mary, as if the Catholics somehow insinuates that Gabriel is the father of Jesjuah, now that's preposterous! Then again, isn't that just typical for the Catholic Church?

[edit on 19/11/2009 by Neo Christian Mystic]

im sorry...but what? im talking about the insinuation that Gabriel was the father of Jesus. I went to a Catholic school for 12 years...never once was this anywhere near insinuated...as far as i have seen. Also, I have studied numerous different interpretations of this event...so it's not coming from one source.

and so you know..i am no catholic...this is just something ive never heard and am wondering where you get this from

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 04:46 AM
link   

In all actuality, your spliting hairs to suggest such a thing.

The Twelve Tribes are all related since they Originated from the Twelve Brothers. So, in fairness, anyone who is from the tribe of Dan is a cousin to one from the tribe of Ben, for example.

And since we are all descendants of Adam and Eve, we are all siblings? Get real. A man of Benjamin is as related to a person from Dan as I am related with Odin.

Of course Luke denotes who Elizabeth is clearly. SHE is from the house of Arron

Luke 1:5 ...........and his wife was of the daughters of Aaron, and her name was Elisabeth.

and it clearly goes on to say, through Gabriel no less.

Luke 1:36 And, behold, thy cousin Elisabeth, she hath also conceived a son in her old age: and this is the sixth month with her, who was called barren.

The word translated cousin, is Gr. Suggenes, which means Kin, not cousin. It means they're related by blood, as Israelites.

Now, lets take a breath, and look at something else.

John's Father, Zacharias

Luke 1:5 THERE was in the days of Herod, the king of Judaea, a certain priest named Zacharias, of the course of Abia:...................

So, who is Abia? Strange as it may sound, but Abia was of the House of David, and is the Great Great Grandson of David. He's Solomon's Grandson. This is Zacharias's lineage.

There are many Abijah's in OT.

Abia or Abiah or Abijah = "Jahveh is (my) father"

1. king of Judah, son and successor of Rehoboam
2. second son of Samuel
3. son of Jeroboam the first, king of Israel
4. son of Becher, a Benjamite
5. head of a priestly house (one of the 24 Levite groups)
6. head of a priestly house (after the exile)
7. wife of Hezron
8. mother of Hezekiah (cf

However, the father of John was descendant to (5) the head of one of David's 24 Levite groups. He was a Levite. Only Levites may work as priests.

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 07:21 AM
link   

And since we are all descendants of Adam and Eve, we are all siblings? Get real.

Of course, you are correct here. Stupid people would think we are all descendants of Adam and Eve, when it is plainly and openingly express biblically that many preceded them. Re-creation man (Day 6), both male and female where here being fruitful and replenishing the earth LONG BEFORE ADAM and EVE.

So of course, "WE" are NOT all siblings.

A man of Benjamin is as related to a person from Dan as I am related with Odin.

SO I take it you are from the Snow Lands of Northern Europa.

As for the Levite Lesson, yes it is true, but it seems that you still have not explained or offered how it is that Jesus and John are not cousins.

True, Suggenes can mean KIN as you offer, but it has meanings, and can imply any of them. Unfortunately in this case, since it seems that cousins has become a sticking point for some. I would tend to go with the previous poster and suggest Jesus and John are Cousins. Second Cousins actually.

You opt to suggest this is not correct and have choosen to suggest they are just related.

4773. suggenes soong-ghen-ace' from 4862 and 1085; a relative (by blood); by extension, a fellow countryman:--cousin, kin(-sfolk, -sman).

I believe, Mary and Elizabeth are related through BLOOD, since the main storyline of the Bible is one of BLOOD. Through the descendants of Adam, to Abraham and onthrough to Jesus, it is a story of BLOOD.

With that said, I would utilize the BLOOD aspect and not deminish it with "It could also mean" definitions.

You see, unlike most other words used in the Bible, Suggenes was only used by 1 (ONE) writer and only used 1 (ONE) time in the New Testament, and it was used by one of the more educated personages, Luke. I noted it before, but I believe a person with a medical background would have been precise, in his wording.

But thankfully, at this time, disagreement only means our perspectives are not aligned, and we can have alternative views about things such as this.

You see, it truthfully matters little if Jesus was Born, (OR Concieved - My Belief), on Xmas, or if he was born in 3 BC or 4 AD.

He came to be Sacraficed, for us to obtain salvation. This is the only point of importance for ALL MANKIND, (Both the descendants of the 6th Day and those of Adam
)

Ciao

Shane

posted on Dec, 14 2009 @ 10:14 AM
link   

A man of Benjamin is as related to a person from Dan as I am related with Odin.

SO I take it you are from the Snow Lands of Northern Europa.

Yes, it snowed just a while ago.

As for the Levite Lesson, yes it is true, but it seems that you still have not explained or offered how it is that Jesus and John are not cousins.

Elisabeth came from a straight line back to Aaron, from an arch Levite priest dynasty. Her husbond, a Levite priest from a line back to Abijah, the Levite who was one of the heads of one of the 24 priest houses of King David (i.e. Not related to David other than in Jacob, their forefather). Both Mary and her two husbonds both called Joseph, were of Royal descent in the House of David. How on earth can these be cousins? Well, appart from Mary and the two Josephs ofcourse....

True, Suggenes can mean KIN as you offer, but it has meanings, and can imply any of them. Unfortunately in this case, since it seems that cousins has become a sticking point for some. I would tend to go with the previous poster and suggest Jesus and John are Cousins. Second Cousins actually.

It means kin, but as a kin not nessasarily is a cousin, while a cousin is a kin no matter what, you can naturally translate it cousin based on the context, but saying John was the cousin of Jesju just shows little concern for the contextual information given, that both parents of John were of Levite descent while the parents of Jesju were of the house of David in Judah tribe.

[edit on 14/12/2009 by Neo Christian Mystic]

posted on Dec, 14 2009 @ 01:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by ldyserenity
I always said he was a Pisces...yet I was told I was crazy...hahaha...I knew it!!!!
He had all the signs of being a pisces even his symbol are the fishes, why did they think that would be?

The link to Pisces is precessional, not annual.

The precessional era of Aries ended in AD 10, and the era of Pisces began. Thus Jesus was born as a Lamb of God but became a Fisher of Men. This was all about the zodiac, which is why all original Judaean synagogues have zodiacs on the floor.

Incidentally, the census by Quirinus was taken in AD 6, and it is likely that Jesus was born then. However, Bishop Iraneus of Lyon says he was born in AD 15 and lived to over 50, and died in AD 103.

Take your pick.

posted on Dec, 14 2009 @ 02:09 PM
link   
I believe the whole cencus referance in the gospel relies on a misunderstanding imo. I believe the scribe who wrote it mixed a date referance (parashat pekudei) and the story of Jesju in the Temple at the age of twelve, when his family was gathered in Jerusalem where there was a cencus in 6 AD, the same year according to my claims.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join