It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Video: David Icke on Consciousness, 2012, Nature of reality, Reptilian Agenda

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 04:03 PM
link   
I swear, ten years ago I would have thought this man was a total lunatic. And even today, I still have some reservations on some of the things he comes up with...

But more and more, as time goes by, and I see events unfold, and I view just what is taking place all around me, I begin to see how frighteningly accurate this man has been on many of the precepts he has put forth, and things that once appeared seemingly impossible and "lunatic fringe-like" in implications, start to begin creeping into my "grey area" box of seemingly possible scenarios.

Icke's explanation of how "reality" actually is decoded and how we are programmed TO decipher it through left-brained, "logical" thinking from our earliest bombardment of scholastic and media-based information which are all controlled mediums being ruled over by a small, select group of individuals, at the very least should give one pause for thought---WHAT IF---The very nature of what we have been taught to be "reality" is nothing even remotely resembling what REALLY is going on, and who and what we are in relation to this "reality" is radically different than the vast majority currently comprehend or are aware of?

What if there are truly groups behind this programming and suppression of this knowledge? What if this group itself is QUITE AWARE of these insights into the REAL nature of reality and consciousness? If any of this is might be true, then is this WHY things have been structured as they have been for ages? To keep the masses asleep to a much deeper aspect of themselves, and reality itself? Do these groups propegating the fear and worry, the control, the centralized power, and greed, fear this this most? Humanity awakening and seeing the "whole picture"? Becoming aware that they are infinite consciousness with infinite power and wisdom as their truest nature?

Hopefully, at the very least, people will start to ponder the possibilities behind these questions...

Grab some popcorn, sit back and prepare to be entertained:

Part 1:

Part 2:

Part 3:

Part 4:

Part 5:

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 03:50 AM
link   
Hi,

unfortunately the video links aren't working, says they were removed by the user. Do you know of anywhere else that has these videos? Also do these videos have new information that was not covered in 'The Global Spiritual Awakening Of Humanity' video?

Thanks,

Aelf

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 04:01 AM
link   
I was actually planning on watching this, so many people have been raving about him on here i thought i'd at least watch it.

Sadly the links are down mate.

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 05:10 AM
link   
He has also done a show in Melbourne.

Tried uploading the link to ATS but they dont work for some reason.

Youtube search " David Icke Melbourne"

Gareth

[edit on 20-11-2009 by gareth01422]

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 09:36 AM
link   
Here you guys---Found another link. Try to view it before the youtube nazi's strike again, lol. It's a great little interview IMO.

Part 1:

Part 2:

Part 3:

Part 4:

Part 5:

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 03:46 PM
link   
Thanks for sending the new video links.

I don't think I've seen this one before.

[edit on 20-11-2009 by Aelfrede]

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 04:29 PM
link   
Yeah, thanks for the new links. Downloding them right now, they won't last up there for long. Anyone notice how Nazi youtube is becoming? Any video designed to wake people up is removed almost immediately.

top topics

join