It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama's goal;Manipulation!proof in his own words

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 03:21 PM
link   
From another thread;
www.abovetopsecret.com...

In his own words;

And listen to the wording he uses;

“The problem is, can you get people to say, ‘this is really important,’

What a manipulative SOB.That's him people that's who your dealing with,How can he get you to think a certain way!

I'm sorry for the apparent over kill on this but I really felt this deserved its own thread.

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 03:35 PM
link   
reply to post by genius/idoit

you literally just posted the same thing here....in the exact same forum none the less....*sigh*

there's probably a reason nobody is really responding to it....

[edit on 18-11-2009 by Snarf]

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 03:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Snarf

I felt it was a different topic entirely and I apologized for the overkill in the op.
What about the content though should it be ignored simply because I posted it in another thread?

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 03:44 PM
link   
reply to post by genius/idoit

Don't sweat it, i think i deserved its own as well. S&F because it provides motive behind current actions.

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 03:52 PM
link   
No one can be sure what this sadistic sonofabitches true endgame is. Judging by his gestures in this video I would have to say total enslavement of white people with a mix of placing their children in molestation camps. This video confirms he is a rogue shape shifting turtlellian from the arlec sector. Phase 5 is here, it is actually here! May God help us all.

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 03:59 PM
link   
reply to post by reasonable

Looks like you are finally coming to your senses. Nice avatar by the way.

I would say that Obama is incredibly manipulative. I think if he wants this country to be Marxist he should just state his case and let us either support it or not. That would be better than just sneaking a bunch of Marxist into all the power positions around him.

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 03:59 PM
link   
reply to post by reasonable

Man that avatar is hilarious!And your post is frightening

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 06:48 PM
link   
You know what is a bit hmm.... what word to use? Eh, keep it light.. "funny"? We are watching all these issues and our country crumbling and we are split half and half between justifying what actions our figurehead does.
I wonder what would happen if we tried to impeach him if he keeps getting worse within the next year.... no one is even talking about booting him out much but rather focused on the problems his administration is causing.
This is only an idea - if things start to get worse then maybe "impeachment" may become more plausible but just remember, he is only a figurehead; but since we are so #$%#ing politically correct and play race cards and become all sensitive to the point where americans terrorize other americans because they don't agree. Everything is relative! ---Carbon footprint my @$$ . . . why do we care now and never before? Because this is a new tactic to create branches to enforce others to become more eco-friendly (some of it is good, sure but as much media keeps repeating itself it is ridiculous...)

Ok... enough for my rant for now. Just remember, everything is good in moderation --- as an individual no, not for me, some things I like to imbibe in more, but when you have others involved... moderate, don't bloody dominate!

Cheers!

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 07:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Choiseul
You know what is a bit hmm.... what word to use? Eh, keep it light.. "funny"? We are watching all these issues and our country crumbling and we are split half and half between justifying what actions our figurehead does.

I know.

The same kind of infighting contributed mightily to the fall of the Roman Empire. Civil wars killed the best and the brightest Romans, leaving nothing to fight the real threat from the outside.

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 10:19 PM
link   
Wow, I just have to "Give a shout-out" to the folks that voted this (. . . . ) into office. Thanks.
He simply does not care about the people. His agenda and from where I'm sitting it's destroying our country. And this will do that. Thousands upon thousand'll be put outta work. Is this the "change" we can count on?
What's going to happen to the people that can't afford to pay for their power once it as BO stated skyrockets? What about the companies that can't afford the retofit?
Is this BO's little end play to control the utility companies?

new topics

top topics

join