It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Synergistic Action Of Hemophilus Influenzae Suis And The Swine Influenza Virus On The Chick Embryo

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 02:29 PM
link   

Synergistic Action Of Hemophilus Influenzae Suis And The Swine Influenza Virus On The Chick Embryo (pub. 1942 The Rockefeller Institute for Medical Research)

www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...

Full PDF of the article here: www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...

Frederik B. Bang
From the Department of Animal and Plant Pathology of The Rockefeller Institute for Medical Research, Princeton, New Jersey
Received August 20, 1942.

The synergistic effect of Hemophilus influenzae suis and swine influenza virus in the pig can be reproduced by the inoculation of these agents on the chorioallantoic membrane of 9 to 10 day old chick embryos. Two strains of human influenza virus that were studied failed to substitute for the swine virus in the synergistic reaction. No loss of synergistic effect was noted when the swine influenza virus was put through 11 chick embryo passages. Recently isolated and old stock strains of Hemophilus were equally able to enhance the effect of the virus. Heat-killed cultures of H. influenzae suis can be substituted for the bacterial component of the reaction. Infection of the embryo with swine influenza virus predisposes to infection with H. influenzae suis. The combination of H. influenzae suis and swine influenza virus causes a selective destruction of the embryo lungs, not produced by the individual components. This pneumonia exhibits the essential features of the natural disease.

PMCID: PMC2135289 if you want to look it up somewhere else.

What's really interesting about this article is that it describes the combination of Hemophilus influenzae suis (bacteria) and Swine Flu as having a "synergistic effect" in destroying the lungs completely. "Synergistic effect" is the exact same wording used by Leuren Moret, the Environmental Commissioner for the City of Berkeley when she described what "binary bioweapons" are.

They are 2 or 3 part bioweapons that are introduced in seperate stages, but when combined, each part works together with the others to create a profound effect.. Here's a video I made on her interview here:

I have been inclined to believe that the Ukrainian outbreak is a mutated strain, but this leaves us with another possibility.. Swine flu AND Hemophilus influenzae suis possibilty working together.

It goes without says that the Rockefeller connection slaps you in the face with this one.. It leads me to believe the elites have had swine flu on their mind for a while now.

[edit on 18-11-2009 by seattletruth]

Also, Hemophilus Influenzae Suis literally translates to "Swine Flu Bacteria", if I'm not mistaken.

[edit on 18-11-2009 by seattletruth]

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 03:03 PM
link   
This makes the Ukraine situation look like a bioweapon could have been used via bacteria sprayed from the air for the synergistic effect. 1942...that's a long time for someone to hone their technique, if indeed it is what we are seeing.

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 06:11 PM
link   
I cannot believe this thread has not received any responses. This woman is experienced in the field that is being discussed almost exclusively on these boards anymore, and no one has any replies. Aren't there any scientists or medical professionals that peruse these boards who can clarify what she is saying?

I thought her discussion was very interesting, and I caught the whole interview from the link in the other thread. Conscious Media Network also has some other interesting interviews, and most of their stuff is free to anyone.

Also, the synergistic effects between the different vaccines, including childhood vaccines is something I have been looking into, and almost no one has any research or response to this. Everything that I have read says that the adjuvants and preservatives in the shots react with each other when they are mixed together in single living organisms to make each other more toxic to that organism.

Look at how toxic our environment has become. There are 80,000 chemicals that have been introduced into the environment in the last twenty years (the same period as the autism epidemic) that have never been tested for neurological toxicity. If you're a child who can't detoxify, any of those chemicals might cause harm. The accumulation of multiple chemicals can act cumulatively or synergistically, one making the other more harmful. I think that that's actually what we're seeing in autistic children.

www.thoughtfulhouse.org...

Edit to change isn't to aren't, argh.

[edit on 19-11-2009 by SoLittleTimeToRead]

[edit on 19-11-2009 by SoLittleTimeToRead]

join