It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is the Elite afraid of the virus?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 02:07 PM
link   
My question is this: If the Elite wanted to kill several billion people with this deadly virus, they must have had themselves protected in some way... I mean they go out to the street usually, they meet people they can easily get the flu anywhere. How come they don't get it? Or they do this only in particular regions using chemtrails to kill off a community (like the Ukraine) to frighten people to have the vaccine in their final desparation... I just can't get over this question and it bugs me.. Especially that I live in Budapest, Hungary which is next to the Ukraine. Do you really think this pneumonic plague thingy will kill millions of people in Europe? How do the leaders separate themselves from the people? I hope I expressed my concern sensibly...

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 02:26 PM
link   
stay away from chem-trails (suspicious spraying, and smells ) and vaccines and you will be good - there is no virus as such

anything that kills bacteria is highly toxic and there might be many pretext for toxic spraying, bacteria is much safer than toxins that are 'apparently used! to kill (disinfect you) even are hand-satirizers are very dangerous, even not talking of 'air cleaning-spraying'

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 02:31 PM
link   
It's a very important question, one that needs to be asked if we are to understand the motives of the perpetrators of the situation.

There's been a thread recently about the German government receiving special vaccines separate to the public ones, have a look : ATS- German Chancellor...

And a news article: HERE taken from the same thread..

The revelation that the German Chancellor Angela Merkel as well the cabinet, including the Health Minister Ulla Schmidt are planning to take a "swine flu" jab without mercury and squalene is fuelling fears in Germany that there is a two tier vaccination system planned; a safe vaccine for the global elite and their agents in national governments, and a lethal vaccine for the rest of the population.

What I think is odd, is how it's only the people in higher postitions of power and the military that will be getting these.. How do they expect a country to run without people to sort out infrastructure, agriculture -- all the 'blue collar' jobs that countries absolutely require to function?

Are the PTB really that deluded by power? 'As long as we live, everything will be fine!!'...

Noooo....

[edit on 18/11/2009 by purehughness]

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 02:35 PM
link   
I wonder about the same thing, but how many 'Elites' are we talking about here? The top 500 families or the top 500,000 families?

Those who have 5 million dollars in their accounts or those who have 500+ million?

I think it'll depend greatly if you're 'in the know'.

There are rumors of different types of vaccines: One for the poor, one for the children, old people, etc... One for the military, one for 'Wall Street'.

Vaccines without adjuvants, vaccines with adjuvants, Vaccines made by different companies, vaccines for different areas of various countries.

Are the Elite afraid? Depends on how much they know about the virus and the vaccines.

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 02:42 PM
link   
To answer the question " Is the Elite afraid of the virus? "

The answer is no.

Read any of the FEMA preparedness manuals and learn that if you are in the military you recieve a smallpox vaccine which is only available through the Federal Government by the WHO as the virus itself was delcared eradicated worldwide in 1979.

First responders and other medical, law enforcement, federal and state officials may be allowed a small pox vaccine with permission of the US Government.

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 03:22 PM
link   
Cool... why aren't there any 'whistleblower' on the special vaccine that really protects people from this? There MUST be one... Just guessing. I'm on the 'every desease can be healed' side of people.

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 04:24 PM
link   
See, the brilliance of the vaccine poison plan is if say, the good folks at Goldman Sachs are scared of the swine flu, the boss gets on the horn and gets his faves the advance vaccine...
www.businessweek.com...

The advance vaccine, the "photo-op" vaccine, is safe (mostly) due to the need of having as many emergency personnel as possible to enact your mass vax schemes. It also gets the trust of the public to see that it's safe.

No one under the boss has to know that it is "safe" or not "safe". They just know that come time for the mass vaccination campaign soon to unfold, they are already vax'd and will not go to the dangerous mass vaxing (which will automatically protect them.)

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 04:32 PM
link   
reply to post by jcrash

That would depend on how many are needing to make job cuts or not.

But yeah, photo opportunity.

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 04:32 PM
link   
I should add that I don't believe they would be so stupid as to have every vaccine be poisoned. All they need to do is poison a selected percentage of the various vaccines.

Note that they can sculpt the demographics because of how the vaccine types are handled: pregnant women and the elderly will get the mercury /thimeresol free vaccine, kids will get the unadjuvanted, and the rest of the population will get adjuvanted or part of the strategic National stockpile. They have distribution software to handle all the logistics (developed at Purdue University I believe).

Also, they can send different %'s to different areas in the country to make it look more realistic.

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 04:34 PM
link   
reply to post by jcrash

ugh, they have a thing called RFID dust now. It is very suspect.

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 05:15 PM
link   
reply to post by 12.21.12

I think they've decided to go with the Verichip (now PositiveID corp- which includes nationalcreditreport.com company as a subsidiary...)

Here's something new out of IBM: news.bbc.co.uk...

Researchers have demonstrated a tiny chip based on silicon that could be used to diagnose dozens of diseases.

IBM is a shareholder in Verichip corp. (www.marketwatch.com...

Combine this disease sensing technology (as the Verichip already does with its implanted glucose sensor chip ) with a contrived pandemic, and viola, people will be voluntarily chipping themselves (and using the latest iPhone that has NFC (Rfid reading capabilities) to scan themselves and get a diagnosis to set a worried mind at ease...

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 05:27 PM
link   
reply to post by jcrash

Actually, it's just a number that links up to a server, the server is called the beast.
This is the number of the beast, it is just a number that links up with your personal history, medical and legal records.

www.technovelgy.com...

The new RFID chips have a 128-bit ROM for storing a unique 38 digit number, like their predecessor. Hitachi used semiconductor miniaturization technology and electron beams to write data on the chip substrates to achieve the new, smaller size.

Hitachi's mu-chips are already in production; they were used to prevent ticket forgery at last year's Aichi international technology exposition. RFID 'powder,' on the other hand, is so much smaller that it can easily be incorporated into thin paper, like that used in paper currency and gift certificates.

Wether or not they are contained in the vaccines, I can not say for sure.

new topics

top topics

join