It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Washington, D.C., Wins V.D. Triple Crown

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 04:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by schrodingers dog

Originally posted by HotSauce
reply to post by schrodingers dog

Putting away racism card, pulling out elitist card.

lol, yeah sure ... anything else you guys wanna source from CrapNewsService?

I'll just be my elitist self in the back having a cup of tea.

This racist nonsense will never stop ... my original "meh" stands!

When all else fails attack the source. Nice tactic. The CNS article links directly to the extensive report from the CDC. Read for yourself. I did and I was not surprised by the statistics as I am sure someone as bright as you won't be either.

The CNS article is merely a synopsis of the study. We see these types articles all the time from a plethora of news sources. Perhaps you would be better served if I found the article on Huffington?? Even better, perhaps you could supply ATS with a list of schrodinger's approved news sources.

www.cdc.gov...

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 04:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by schrodingers dog
reply to post by HotSauce

The source, a nesmax sister site, is well known for it's far right wing agenda which yes includes prejudice and racism.

Care to back up your claims??
From well regarded news sources of course.

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 04:54 PM
link   
YOu know what is so funny about the representatives, they don't live in DC.

DC is a massive city with a huge population that is overshadowed by the federal government. It has its own mayor, license tags, the whole nine yards. It also has a poverty rate, and a lot of poor rural areas.

It is a very odd mix of elite and poor. Even block by block in some areas.

Baltimore used to have the std label. Now DC. In two years it could be Houston.

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 05:00 PM
link   
reply to post by jibeho

I never said the article was inaccurate, I just pointed out that typical to that "news" source, it is incomplete to be consistent with their agenda.

After all, there's a whole lot if information on that there CDC page that somehow didn't make it into their "article."

No need to get a dog approved news source ... though a little more effort than a mere copy/paste from CNS and a snarky remark would have perhaps served this otherwise worthy discussion better and would have alleviated the obvious racial motivation behind the source.

As it stands it is what it is, cherry picked stats to perpetuate an ignorant, outdated, and over-simplistic view of the world ... and so it goes.

However the CDC report is somewhat interesting in its entirety.

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 05:46 PM
link   
reply to post by schrodingers dog

Please quote the racial motivation in the article because I don't see it. I have never seen it in any CNS article. I you could prove otherwise that would be great. Perhaps I am just not trying hard enough to read between the invisible lines.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join