It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dad Of 'Jackson Sex Claim' Boy Kills Himself

page: 1

join
share:
CX

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 01:58 PM
link   

Dad Of 'Jackson Sex Claim' Boy Kills Himself

news.sky.com

The father of Jordy Chandler, a boy who accused Michael Jackson of sexual abuse, has committed suicide.

Evan Chandler, 65, was found by a concierge in his New Jersey apartment after the alarm was raised when he missed a doctors' appointment.

The former Beverly Hills dentist was found in bed with a gunshot wound to his head. His death is being treated as suicide.

(visit the link for the full news article)

CX

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 01:58 PM
link   
A standard suicide or so it seems.

One thing is bugging me though...

Police said: "We have ruled it as suicide because he was found with a gun held to his body. He had a single bullet wound to the side of his head.

Now i'm not saying it is an impossibility, but i have attended many suicides, a few of these have been gunshots to the head, and not once was the gun held to the body afterwards.

Generaly it was away from the body after the victim had fallen, or next to the body at least. I can't remember ever seeing someone that had shot themselves, then managed to keep hold of the gun...then hold it close to their body.

Like i say i'm not saying it's not possible, but this is a conspiracy site after all.

Just seems a very odd position to be found in.

Now i can understand it being help to the body if someone else had done it.

I'll leave it open for discussion, maybe a cigar is just a cigar?

CX.

news.sky.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

CX

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 02:10 PM
link   
Well i've found evidence already that could possibly shoot my above theory down in flames.

I'm sure i cannot put the link up here as the site is particulary gory, but lets just say that if you type in "gunshot suicide facts" into Google, theres a link to do with suicide photos.

Sorry, not a nice subject and i apologize to anyone upset by this post (in fact i don't mind it being removed if neccessary), but it shows one gunshot suicide where the guy is sat up and is indeed holding the gun in his lap.

Still not held "to him", just led in his lap where it fell.

The other pics are as i explained in my OP, the gun is away from the body (or at least in the pics where you can see a gun).

As i write this i appreciate it's probably sounding like a pretty sick thread, but i am just trying to get to grips with the so called facts of the story.

Again, mods please feel free to delete it if you want.

CX.

join