It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If they lied about the stimulus job

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 12:09 PM
link   

If they lied about the stimulus job

Uncovering Obama's Stimulus Sham
November 18, 2009 10:15 AM ET | Peter Roff | Permanent Link | Print
By Peter Roff, Thomas Jefferson Street blog

There were few economists who really believed, despite the promises that the money would go to shovel ready projects that could begin immediately once the funding came through, that the stimulus would really create any net jobs. But something needed to be done, they said, especially in light of the Obama administration forecast that, without it, unemployment would rise about 9 percent for the first time in several decades.

Well, in what must
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 12:09 PM
link   
Jus saying.... Who know's what lie's in store, after all with fake congressional district's, is anything else sacred or above deception practices? How can we trust, or better yet should we be so naive as too. In this current Sarah Palin is everywhere time, one wonder's if we simply trust her, and this alone account's for her mega-popularity.

(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 01:18 PM
link   
Oh come on, I know you want that to be true but the truth is the congressional districts listed where what the petitioners wrote on their paperwork. Everything listed were valid projects. Look them up by the address on the project instead of the congressional district. Do you really want the truth or just something to bash the government with?

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 01:26 PM
link   
reply to post by freetree64

My friend first of all the stimulus have stimulated the economy alright but no in the US but China I heard they have now to become the Riviera of the pacific as small coastal towns are booming.

Still when it comes to America is going to be another stimulus or that is what the Goldman Sach is telling, because that is how the Democratic party is going to hold to congress, with more stimulating news.

Now as for Sarah her growing popularity is thanks to the media propaganda that in this day and times have the job that their masters tells them to do, to gear the populations with guided manipulation into believing what they want, Sarah is the next experiment after they brought us Obama.

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 03:24 PM
link   
There has been plenty of stimulus related job-creation and work created.

I've seen a ton just through my industry (environmental and construction).

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 07:38 PM
link   
I refer all of you to the newly created post of " Economic Stimulus Jobs Created with Fake districts thread, which appeared 7 hours after my posting... Now What?

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 08:37 AM
link   
reply to post by fleabit

So far the jobs created in "construction" are as long term as the money allocated is over and done with, that is why another stimulus is in the making.

And as for enviromental jobs, well the CRAP and trade promise of profiting for those that are up to the neck in the congress butts with over three thosuand lobbyist trying to ge the bill ramed up the tax payers butts see that money will be made but for all those that have already invested in it.
they are already planning and investing on how to gouge more the tax payer.

top topics

join