It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama "pledge" video

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 12:04 PM
link   
This is not new.I ran across it on you tube and wondered what everyone thought 1 year in.

Do you still think Obama is good for this country?would you still "pledge"?

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 01:13 PM
link   
I would LMAO ....

If the video wasn't so painfully true about many of the people that did vote for obama.

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 02:08 PM
link   
reply to post by genius/idoit

1.) Spelled Kool Aid wrong (it has no e)
2.) This video has taken the extremist, ultra radical liberal views on certain subjects and applied it to all of those who voted for Barack Obama. This is simply hyperbole and is a childish attempt to win an argument.
3.) When all else fails - start making **** up. This video is proof of that

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 07:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Snarf
reply to post by genius/idoit

1.) Spelled Kool Aid wrong (it has no e)

1). You missed that they also spelled their avatar name wrong - "idoit" instead of "idiot".

2). Do you deny that the video does, in fact, accurately describe some (not all) of the people that voted for obama?

[edit on 11/18/2009 by centurion1211]

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 07:28 PM
link   
Hahaha .. Please, ATS is no place for Right-wing propaganda....

[edit on 18-11-2009 by Polynomial C]

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 09:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by centurion1211

1). You missed that they also spelled their avatar name wrong - "idoit" instead of "idiot".
Doh
yes..i missed that one

2). Do you deny that the video does, in fact, accurately describe some (not all) of the people that voted for obama?
No. I don't deny that it portrays some voters. But i would add that i believe it's an extremely small # of the voters, and that those small #'s were perpetuated in right wing media to make it LOOK like it were masses of idiots.

Honestly, it'd be no different than finding a group of Neo-Nazi's who call themselves republicans, then using that group of people to say "See, all republicans are Nazis, and here's proof"

[edit on 11/18/2009 by centurion1211]

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 01:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Snarf

OK, then we agree in principle. I just think that the number is much higher than you do - perhaps partly based on the posts we see here on ATS.

top topics

join