It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Galactic Government

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 9 2010 @ 10:32 PM
link   
I do have a question. They told you to contact the humans threw this forum ??

honestly its only going to save ... maybe ... 500 people and that's if all 500 listen and sense almost 70% here are believing whatever they want to and most of it is so widely different I would guess only 30% would listen .. so you save about 50 people on ATS

so.. help me out here.. if you want to inform the human race you really need to get this information out, in a book, across coast to coast, .. TV ! great way to start or make a website.

I mean if you do prove your DNA is alien, that will start a ruckus and you might prove it to many but then the homeland security will shut you down

BUT .. don't get me wrong, I love what you are doing trying to help us but you should really think of other ways to do it. Religion is a GREAT way to get it out. I mean its human crack! You will get a lot of followers and enough money to fund it .. into spreading the word faster!

just ideas, but please tell me , did they tell you to post it on ATS itself ?

posted on Jun, 12 2010 @ 01:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by NickyBlue
I do have a question. They told you to contact the humans threw this forum ??

No, not through this forum specificaly.

honestly its only going to save ... maybe ... 500 people and that's if all 500 listen and sense almost 70% here are believing whatever they want to and most of it is so widely different I would guess only 30% would listen .. so you save about 50 people on ATS

So, how many people do you think are registered users of ATS? Only 500? Actually it is more than 10,000. I don't have the exact numbers in front of me, but ATS is the largest site of its kind on the planet.

However, thats not why I'm hear, posting.

so.. help me out here.. if you want to inform the human race you really need to get this information out, in a book, across coast to coast, .. TV ! great way to start or make a website.

I may write a book, using coast-to-coast is a thought, as is TV, but, all thing in their due time.

I have a website ... alien.wolfmagick.com...

I mean if you do prove your DNA is alien, that will start a ruckus and you might prove it to many but then the homeland security will shut you down

Actually, I do hope to start a "ruckus" and inform everyone of the truth. I'm not worries about Homeland Security, nor any other Terrestrial orginazition ... the worst they can do is deport me. And, even with that, it will still depend on what my people decide, so, Human Governments are basicaly powerless in this matter.

BUT .. don't get me wrong, I love what you are doing trying to help us but you should really think of other ways to do it. Religion is a GREAT way to get it out. I mean its human crack! You will get a lot of followers and enough money to fund it .. into spreading the word faster!

just ideas, but please tell me , did they tell you to post it on ATS itself ?

I have thought of "other ways" ... and while "religion" is not on the list, there are other more arcane methods I can use ... but of this I can not speak.

Etharzi od Oma

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 03:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by AnthraAndromda

Originally posted by zaiger
reply to post by AnthraAndromda

Just wondering how do you come across this information?

By talking with my people, mostly my Mother, and with representatives of the Federation Earth Mission. Sometimes with various Gray's and reptilians.

Etharzi od Oma.

Must be some good meth!

2nd line

[edit on 14-6-2010 by dragnet53]

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 09:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by dragnet53

By talking with my people, mostly my Mother, and with representatives of the Federation Earth Mission. Sometimes with various Gray's and reptilians.

Etharzi od Oma.

Must be some good meth!

2nd line

[edit on 14-6-2010 by dragnet53]

Why prey tell, must humans like you flaunt your ignorance in a manner like thai? You know nothing of me, so you presume the worst. Try thinking for a change, it may help you in the future.

Are you incapable of reading the evidence presented, or is it that you simply handle truth?

Your world is currently in a very large hurt, one that you may not have the technology to fix. And you still insist on insulting those that may opt to lend aid.

Etharzi od Oma

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 09:17 PM
link   

Are you incapable of reading the evidence presented,...
Etharzi od Oma

I've read through all the posts and I don't see ANY evidence...just words.

do they have open borders?
can I get a job off-Earth?

[edit on 6/14/2010 by wookiee]

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 01:06 AM
link   
you obviously hang out here and you are surprised humans flaunt their ignorance? alot, if not most, of the threads that i read here are full of people commenting on the threads title who havnt read the original post or the links provided. this is also the best behaved "i am an alien" thread i have read here. personaly i have no idea if you are telling the truth or lieing as i have no way to tell. your surprise on this matter and your comment earlier about "just elect some one new" make me think you dont have much if any insite into our reality or our nature. could be because you are alien, could be because you are a lier. again, cant tell. its a mostly pretty picture you are painting tho. i do like the idea. i do have a question tho, as i am leader of my clan, do i have to over throw an existing government to be able to ask for contact? or is my band of nomads that i govern enough?

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 01:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by wookiee

Etharzi od Oma

Look in other threads, or on my website ... link below.

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 02:38 AM
link   
It all sounds very nice,

but call me a very doubtful skeptic.

I bet the SHTF still. They just window dress it over better.

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 11:12 AM
link   
Greetings Anthra:

Well I have a lot to say, but not enough time to say it so I will do my best to summarize this as much as I can.

In a "nutshell" my life has led me to acknowledge a certain flow of energy on earth, and quite possibly the universe based on what I have read on these threads. It seems to be foreign to me in the sense that I can't physically feel or see it tangibly, but I can't help but to acknowledge its presence. I have, accidentally at first, allowed it to guide my life to where I am presently until now it almost feels as if I am living my life in a canoe, flowing on a current (metaphorically speaking).

In any case I recently visited my father around christmas, and he told me about when he was a child he saw a UFO that he described as a ball with what looked like 4 tiny balls circling around a larger one. He told me this only because I asked him after "randomly" watching a documentary entitled "I Know What I Saw". I believed him without really giving it a second thought...I got a "hunch" I guess.

Since then I have been actively researching the subject which has led me to this forum.

My comments:

It is a mathmatical certainty that life exsists elsewhere in the universe.

It is no more rediculous to believe that you are extra-terrestrial, than back in the early 1900's when people "knew" that it was impossible to breach the sound barrier.

I believe the consequences of NOT believing your story are greater than the consequences of believing that your story is true.

My questions:

I have explained to you my experiences with what I describe as an "energy flow". Do you have any knowledge to share on the subject?

Through my research I have come across two of the most important websites to humanity in my humble, but accurate opinion. www.disclosureproject.org/ and www.theorionproject.org/
Have you visited these websites, and if you have, what knowledge can your people give regarding the topics covered in thea above websites?

I have read in earlier posts that it is possible for a human to communicate to other extra-terrestrials using telepathy. Do you have any helpful techniques, drills, or practices that can develope this "ability"?

It seems to me that there is a group that is interacting with congress right now to disclose and de-classify the exsistance of extra terrestrials, and to ban the weaponization of space. Would your people be willing to assist this group in any means necessary? What thoughts do your people have on human space based weapons systems?

These are just a few questions that I have for you, and am very curious as to what you or your people have to say on the subjects.

Also, please ignore the "meth head" comments and the like. They are unfounded and not constructive.

Thanks for reading!

AW

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 02:01 PM
link   
I have been reading your threads, saw the skeptics, and saw the random posts. I will remain neutral on this, but i do have questions.

On your website, and in various posts, you claim the Andromids have a similar history to Homo Sapiens, and stating that, along with the claim you have a sense of humor, i can safely say there is creativity in your species. What i have noticed is that there is a lack of creativity in the look of the ships that you described. You say that they're just silver saucer-like ships, like everyone else posts. Why do they look this way? Why do they not look like, say, Battlestar Galactica, or Firefly?

Just a question.

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 11:29 AM
link   
reply to post by awilliams

In my esoteric studies I learned about an "energy" that pervades all things, some call it Chi / Ki (the term I use), others have different names, but it all comes down to what may be termed "life energy". Taoists call it the "Tao". And if one follows it, it is very much like going through life in a canoe, allowing the current to take One where it will.

This energy is much like "The Force" from Star Wars, and as such can be controlled / used by Ones Will, and can become a very vibrant component in Ones life allowing One to accomplish some truly wonderous things. It is a matter of training, and meditation. Unfortunately, there is also a "dark side" to the training. The energy itself is neutral and once One learns to control it, they can use it any way they like. So there is also danger.

Both of the websites you mention are Dr. Greer's sites. While Dr. Greer seems well intentioned, I fear his primary motives are old fashion greed, in that, he is in it for the money. Much of what he espouses is border-line "hoodoo", and that is rather damaging to his credibility. Though, I do remain hopefull that he, or someone like him, will truly help Humanity.

Using Telepathy is one of the most common methods of communication used by a great many ET's. Though, it can be difficult to learn to use reliably. You can start with meditation, not the kind where you mentaly "chant" some mantra, but rather where you empty your mind of all thought. This is kind of difficult at first, but with practice becomes easy. Next, pay attention to your own thoughts when interacting with others; you will notice that you have the same thought as someone else, just before they express it. Work with this.

There is also a tendancy with telepathy to "color" what you "hear" with your own opinions, experiences, etc. You will need to be wery of this, and find ways to overcome it. It takes a great deal of practice, but, again, in time it will become easy.

My people are currently actively engaged in interactions with various Terrestrial Governments to bring about an integration of Earth into the Stellar community, and are willing to work with any organized, serious group working toward this goal.

As for "space based weapons"; it is the opinion of my people that such things should exist and be developed. We were overpowered and enslaved twice in our history by "off-world" forces, so we have an apprecation for a species / culture being able to defend themselves.

The "meth-head" comments: I try to ignore them, but from time to time, the frustration level becomes a bit more than I can handle, and I have to say something. SIgh ... some people, and it not just Humans, don't look at everything before opening their mouths.

Etharzi od Oma

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 11:38 AM
link   
reply to post by shiman

What i have noticed is that there is a lack of creativity in the look of the ships that you described. You say that they're just silver saucer-like ships, like everyone else posts. Why do they look this way? Why do they not look like, say, Battlestar Galactica, or Firefly?

I don't remember making any comments about what our ships looked like, but, you are right, it does seem that alot of ET craft are the "ole silver disk".

However, this is not the case with Andromd ships. I've added a new feature to my website ... a Gallery of images that are my best memory of what our ships are like. The images are there, but it still needs some work.
Here is a quick link: alien.wolfmagick.com...

Enjoy ...

Etharzi od Oma

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 11:48 AM
link   

By talking with my people, mostly my Mother,...

So did your mother tell this to you in the basement, or did you have to come upstairs to learn of it?

Dude, get your own place. Seriously. You are driving your mom crazy.

[edit on 16-6-2010 by harrytuttle]

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 11:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by wookiee

Etharzi od Oma

How cool would that be, a job off earth. Maybe i could get a job as a bar tender is some distant galaxy. Like in a bar where Han Solo goes in Star Wars

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 01:47 PM
link   

Hey, those are pretty cool.

second line

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 08:56 AM
link   

Thank you for your insight.

This energy is much like "The Force" from Star Wars, and as such can be controlled / used by Ones Will, and can become a very vibrant component in Ones life allowing One to accomplish some truly wonderous things. It is a matter of training, and meditation. Unfortunately, there is also a "dark side" to the training. The energy itself is neutral and once One learns to control it, they can use it any way they like. So there is also danger.

I might suggest using a different analogy when describing these kinds of things. Humanity sees Star Wars as a fictional story and as such will most likely relate analogies to Star Wars as fictional. Maybe try to find a similar real world example to describe this and post the source.

Both of the websites you mention are Dr. Greer's sites. While Dr. Greer seems well intentioned, I fear his primary motives are old fashion greed, in that, he is in it for the money. Much of what he espouses is border-line "hoodoo", and that is rather damaging to his credibility. Though, I do remain hopefull that he, or someone like him, will truly help Humanity.

Interesting...the man does seem very sincere, while some things that he says do seem to follow a religious path, his overall goal seems to be genuine when watching him on video. Of course I can never be sure unless I were to meet him face to face. Is there anything that you saw to influence your suspicions about this guy? I ask only so I can indentify behavioral markers to identify such motives.

Using Telepathy is one of the most common methods of communication used by a great many ET's. Though, it can be difficult to learn to use reliably. You can start with meditation, not the kind where you mentaly "chant" some mantra, but rather where you empty your mind of all thought. This is kind of difficult at first, but with practice becomes easy. Next, pay attention to your own thoughts when interacting with others; you will notice that you have the same thought as someone else, just before they express it. Work with this.

From what little I know about Telepathy, I guess some Telepathy users describe "visualizing" the person or entity they are trying to communicate with in their minds. Does this technique have any value?

My people are currently actively engaged in interactions with various Terrestrial Governments to bring about an integration of Earth into the Stellar community, and are willing to work with any organized, serious group working toward this goal.

Can you describe details about what your people look like? Forgive me if this question is redundant. Also, can you give any details as to which governments your people are interacting with?

As for "space based weapons"; it is the opinion of my people that such things should exist and be developed. We were overpowered and enslaved twice in our history by "off-world" forces, so we have an apprecation for a species / culture being able to defend themselves.

How were your people overpowered? Do you think there are other civilizations in the universe with mal intentions? If so can you describe what they look like (specifically facial features).

Thanks for reading!

[edit on 17-6-2010 by awilliams]

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 12:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by awilliams

I might suggest using a different analogy when describing these kinds of things. Humanity sees Star Wars as a fictional story and as such will most likely relate analogies to Star Wars as fictional. Maybe try to find a similar real world example to describe this and post the source.

You are right, unfortunately, some of this stuff is only known to Humans in fiction, hence the references. I will try, in the future to limit the fictional references though.

Interesting...the man does seem very sincere, while some things that he says do seem to follow a religious path, his overall goal seems to be genuine when watching him on video. Of course I can never be sure unless I were to meet him face to face. Is there anything that you saw to influence your suspicions about this guy? I ask only so I can indentify behavioral markers to identify such motives.

Yes dr. Greer soes seem sincere, and I feel that he is, it is just the methods and techniques he uses that don't "feel" right to me ... perhaps it is my experience with Western Ceremonial Magick, or one of the other esoteric traditions I've studied that makes me doubt.

From what little I know about Telepathy, I guess some Telepathy users describe "visualizing" the person or entity they are trying to communicate with in their minds. Does this technique have any value?

I think this would work if One knwe the person they were trying to communicate with, not so sure how it would work with strangers though. I usually "call out" to a sort of "generic group" ... seems to work well ... for me anyway.

Can you describe details about what your people look like? Forgive me if this question is redundant. Also, can you give any details as to which governments your people are interacting with?

My people ... look like Northern Europeans. Light skin, light hair and blue to green eyes. Fully grown adults stand about 4 meters or so in height.

Our people are working with the United Nations, and most of the G20 nations. As I understand the work in on-going.

How were your people overpowered? Do you think there are other civilizations in the universe with mal intentions? If so can you describe what they look like (specifically facial features).

Thanks for reading!

The first time; we had just ventured out into our own solar system and had established a few colonies on near planets. A vastly superior force moved in, destroyed our off-world assets, and then enslaved us. This lasted for a rather long time. We also got vast technological improvments when we finally overcame them and freed ourselves.

The second time: We had established a small federation of several peoples from nearby stars, another vastly superior force moved in and crushed everything. This war lasted for several hundred years, but we finally lost it too. After a few thousand years of resistance we overcame them, and again gained from the technology they left behind.

Today, our "federation" covers most of the galaxy, and we all live in relative peace (even with our old enemies).

Etharzi od Oma.

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 12:53 PM
link   

reply to post by jimmyx

"They" have not initiated disclosure because it is the responsibility of your governments to do so. And, they will not initiate disclosure without your governments being involved.

Etharzi od Oma

Quick question Anthra i dont believe and i do believe what you are so dont take this reply as offensive im just skeptical about things but willing to look both ways

The questions is, if many of these ETs are telepathic or alot superior to human beings then why wait for our Governments to allow disclosure. At the end of the day, yes we are controlled by our governments but as individuals we are all capable of thinking for ourselves and yet in a way we have a free life. Also being superior life forms compared to humans surely you or others must know most of our governments are corrupt, they lie and they hide things from its OWN people. So why cant ETs just give us what we want .. disclosure. Looking around the last few years UFOs and aliens has really taken a grip on humanity, whether its through films, books, tv programs and sites like this that have so much infomation available than we did lets say ten years ok. Hope you can reply with a nice answer and like i said this isnt a reply to say your a liar. Thanks for your time

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 05:15 PM
link   
reply to post by ThePeaceMaker

Yes, we are aware that your governments are corupt, and that they hide all sort of stuff from you, and lie to you agout it. However,they are your governments. In many cases put in place by the people of Earth, and then allowed to begin the lying, hiding of truth and other deceitful practices. But, again, I must point out that it is YOUR government! You are resonsible.

One of the classic excuses for not disclosing ET is the "panic in the streets" scenerio, The govern won't disclose because of the havoc it would generate. Many people don't beleive this would happen, and, I feel that news of ET wouldn't cause this kind of reaction.

However, think about this for a minute ... Disclosure happens, either with or without government involvment, 6 billion people find out that their governments have been lying, and "using" them for the past 60+ years. How do you think that will make people feel, what do you think their reaction is likely to be? Will they just say; "It okay, we know you lied to us, but all is forgiven"? Or will a significant segment of the population take offence and try to "slap" the government?

These are important considerations. If we just landed somewhere and waited for the TV cameras, and then introduced ourselves. The governments could, and likely would, consider it an act of war. Many innocent prople could get hurt or worse. On the other hand, if we work with the governments to bring about a controlled disclosure, then almost everybody is happy.

I'm not saying that this is a good way, or the right way, it is simply the safe way. Personally I'm in favor of parking our "command ship" 1000 feet over Dallas, TX and letting things develop as they will. The governments will get a "black eye", the people will get disclosure. And, best of all, "spin doctors" will earn their pay check for a change.

What really needs to happen is for the people of Earth to demand disclosure. What ever happened to the old fashioned "peaceful demonstration"? What ever happened to the rallies that ended the Viet Nam war? You people have tools and methosd at your disposal, yet you don't use them where it really matters. Yeah, you might end an armed conflict, but, you don't make your life better, and you don't rein in your governments. You allow your governments to view you as children who don't know whats good for them, yet it the governments that are the children, you are the parent. If your child did something you thought was wrong, what would you do? Ground them? Spank them? Apply any number of restrictions? Think about it!

Etharzi od Oma

[edit on 20-6-2010 by AnthraAndromda]

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 06:04 PM
link   

How is disclosure coming along? Do you have a certain timeline? I'm just wondering if based on the current events, if it will be soon, whether that means the end of the year or a couple years from now. I always hear soon but no specific timing. Do you have an idea when?

And after disclosure, would humans like myself, who would be interested in interstellar travel, be allowed off planet to travel with ET's?

[edit on 20-6-2010 by mossme89]

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join