It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Galactic Government

page: 16
<< 13  14  15   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 20 2010 @ 10:32 PM
link   
reply to post by AnthraAndromda

Do any of the planets of the Pleiadean Federation have an immigration policy?

Does the Consortium provide spacefare off earth? How much for a ticket?

posted on Oct, 21 2010 @ 01:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Bobbox1980

Nevermind about the ticket thing, I read your web site and the part on humans currently being banned from emigrating off the planet by our own governments.

I did find your web site interesting.

If you are who you say you are, good luck in being reunited with your people. I'd like to think our leaders would not use you as a bargaining chip in the current negotiation process but in all honesty... the list of things I think they are not willing to do has grown awfully short as of late.

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 12:01 PM
link   
Where did you go?

Hello? it says you are logged in every day but you do not respond.

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 10:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by shiman
Where did you go?

Hello? it says you are logged in every day but you do not respond.

I'm here.

However, and I sort of knew this would happen sooner or later, I'm not always here every day, nor at regular times. IF the system says I'm logged in, it is due to a short comming in the "PHP" scripting system. PHP doesn't allow for "Sessions" nor Session timeout. So when I leave the site withing explicetly logging out, it may still think I'm here. Although, there are way to make PHP operate with Sessions and the associated time-out, but, ATS hasn't implemented that code.

Now, after all that, I do try to visit everyday, though lately, I've been envolved with a project (Web Application) for a local insurance company. Also, sometimes, I don't feel a given post warrants a response ...

Anthra

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 02:22 PM
link   

Ive Read Books on this and i'd say i wish everyone knew about this.

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 02:22 PM
link   

Ive Read Books on this and i'd say i wish everyone knew about this.

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 07:08 PM
link   
reply to post by jazabel51

i hear you.

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 06:12 AM
link   
What a hype! Thisis just great Andromeda! Thanks for the input but this violates Galactic Federation's treaty of all Earth for a human to know. No alien has revealed to all of human's society of nations. No insider is reliable and trust won't work for me . Sorry but untill the Government clears up UFOS and alien species by word of mouth, I can't believe as belief in aliens is no different than the story of Jesus Christ as not even he has evidence. Better off reading the Bible than extraterrestrial planets , their species and interest because this could have been a staged lie. Even if this info is real it doesn't help in anyway, you never will find out untill your abducted or work at some government special interest for national security! Yea. Now 2012 UFO landing and disclosure we'll see!

Next date is 2013, 14, 15 so & so For this UFO disclosure.

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 06:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by heshalladdaflower
What a hype! Thisis just great Andromeda! Thanks for the input but this violates Galactic Federation's treaty of all Earth for a human to know. No alien has revealed to all of human's society of nations. No insider is reliable and trust won't work for me . Sorry but untill the Government clears up UFOS and alien species by word of mouth, I can't believe as belief in aliens is no different than the story of Jesus Christ as not even he has evidence. Better off reading the Bible than extraterrestrial planets , their species and interest because this could have been a staged lie. Even if this info is real it doesn't help in anyway, you never will find out untill your abducted or work at some government special interest for national security! Yea. Now 2012 UFO landing and disclosure we'll see!

Next date is 2013, 14, 15 so & so For this UFO disclosure.

ps I know UFO technology
is 98% a green go for evidence! But probly man invented as we live in a world of military competition.

Alien, light beings
intelligent alien lion, dolphin, zebra cat, monkey, giraffi, leprochaun, (insert claim)
from Orion , Draco, Sirius, on the ring of Saturn with base, in the core of the sun alien base, underground earth, cloaked invisible alien base in the clouds, another dimension alien, interdimensional alien, evolved telepathic alien = 0%

Aliens 0%
edit on 26-11-2010 by heshalladdaflower because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 02:58 PM
link   
Bit of a thread necro. I've been reading marciniak, reading some hand-clow, delving into miers..I believe in this somewhat. not because of these authors, but my own experience with visitation from creatures who spoke telepathically. from my own experiences of remote-viewing/traveling to another planet. I'll not lay it all out, it's pointless, as I'm just some guy on the internet, no way for anyone to know where I'm coming from
what I'm thinking is, barbara marciniak is correct that a lot of starseeds are here, dormant, and are starting to wake. I may be one of them. I buy into her "systems busters" idea. BUT, she has an agenda as well, a pro-feminist agenda having nothing to do with this phenomena. it clouds the waters, her and all the others who claim to be in contact, and will tell you all about it if you buy these CD's/books etc.

OP, you maybe what you claim or a complete nut, but i would urge everyone to look to your personal experiences first. luckily, I've had enough things happen that such an idea is not foreign to me.

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 05:01 PM
link   
LOA, look it up. Unfortunately many people will never have any proof or evidence to give out based on ufology mainly due to the fact that some thing's cannot be descirbed or understood by the human mind. This is no excuse for not providing related information, but if anyone really wants to learn about these tiny simplist secrets, then join a club, an association, an organization. You won't learn about it on ATS, this sort of information never leaves grass roots. Respect to the people who have had the experiences.

I am not interested in anybody who things less of me for saying so. I put it pass me, as you are not important to me. I am here speaking my part the same as everyone else.

Somebodies opinion of me, does not have to become my reality.

We all can create from within who we already are, and if you don't like what you are, then change yourself. Nobody is going to do it for you. You are the creator of yourself.

LOA gives no mercy, so learn to master it, and Have, Be or Do anything and everything you have ever dreamt, desired or want to achieve as goals in your life.

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 05:04 PM
link   
As a final note here, if anybody really wants so-called proof of ufology, all you have to do is learn to master LOA.

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 06:18 PM
link   
I've let go of the cosmic laws, they're some kind of punitive rule book. Only think Kindness, Love, Forgiveness, Equality and Freedom. Virtues.

Attraction is far more complex than presented by anyone here. Frequency matches do occur. But we have so much help in overcoming.

www.abovetopsecret.com...
The Journey Over The Rainbow, Draw Forth Your Light,

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 08:02 PM
link   
After reviewing all of the information contained in the links below and a whole lot of other website data of this Galactic Council it is obvious that it falls under the status of a Christian-like cult offering empty promises of a place in paradise etc. Deny ignorance is something that often is forgotten by a great number of ATS members. Dont be culled or lured by the claims the 'space brothers of peace and light' verbose as they are very much a human cult organization.

Galactic Federation number one

Galactic Federation number two

Galatic frderation number three

Galactic Federation number four

Galactic Federation number five

Galactic Federation number six

Galactic Federation number seven

Galactic Federation number eight

Alien Mind Primer

Galactic History

Ashtar Command

Galactic Federation Fleets

Constitution For The Federation of Earth

edit on 22-10-2011 by Tindalos2013 because: Typos.

top topics

<< 13  14  15   >>

join