Galactic Government

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16 >>

join

posted on Sep, 30 2010 @ 01:37 AM
link   
I'm thinking that this is the end of how we see things, it is the end of a cicle. We wake up, I would advice to stay sane, don't give in to these things, like hey try lucid dreaming or go into a coma. You become a vegtable and they use you and you are wasted. Very soon we are going to see what we are, we get free from our selfs.

posted on Oct, 2 2010 @ 05:25 PM
link   
Anthra (or anybody) Any idea what civilization is on Gliese 581d? (The recently discovered Earth like planet) Thanks! Namaste

posted on Oct, 2 2010 @ 05:31 PM
link   
So how much postage would I need to send my Galactic Govt. Voters Registration Card 20 light years?
Think 50 bucks would cover it? No, didn't think so....

posted on Oct, 2 2010 @ 11:56 PM
link   
reply to post by TheNetherlands

Have you thought of this:

Maybe they don't want the species that is known for destroying anything odd to get too powerful. or perhaps they want to give us the opportunity in a controlled environment while preparing to beat us down if we go power mad

posted on Oct, 3 2010 @ 12:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by AnthraAndromda

Yes there is a great deal of influence from the Zetan Empire right now, but is it technically interference? If they are invited, or they enticed a Terrestrial government, and have some sort of arrangement, then technically it isn't interference. That doesn't make it right, but it does make it legal.

There are only two "entities" that can stop this. The people of Earth, and the Federation. The federation are very strice with their protocols, and won't do anything until the people of Earth ask. The people of Earth can't properly ask until there has been some level of disclosure. This disclosure must contain disclosure of alien life. The problem is that the Zetas know this and will do what they to delay or prevent disclosure.

You can do something about your world leaders; you can replace them...thats what elections are for. It may take a massive "grassroots" movement, but it can be done. You need to find people who are not afraid to put their life on the line for Earth, and then have the strength to follow through. Its not going to be easy, but it is possible.

Etharzi od Oma.

I have a question for you regarding this:
Recently it was announced (not by the government I dont think) that there was a planet in the Constellation Libra called Gliese 581g and that it "100% has life on it" its a bit of a stretch but could this be a disclosure?

posted on Oct, 3 2010 @ 01:54 AM
link   
Concerning Gliese 581g.

Yes it seems that Terrestrial science has discovered a planet that could support life as Humans know it. However, scientists were quick to point out that while they think there is a high probability of some kind of life, they still know nothing about the atmosphere, or indeed any other details about the planet.

So, at this point One would have to say; No, this is not any kind of disclosure.

As for my people. Planetary designations are quite different off-world. There isn't yet much communication between ET and Human science, so determining which planet Gliese 581g actually is on our star charts is nearly impossible. There are a great many planets with both natural and transplanted life, whether Gliese 581g has natural life or not is unknown to me, although, I am sure that the ET's native to this galaxy have cataloged whatever may be there.

Etharzi od Oma,
Anthra

posted on Oct, 3 2010 @ 01:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chamberf=6
So how much postage would I need to send my Galactic Govt. Voters Registration Card 20 light years?

You say that like 20ly is a long way or something. Yet it isn't even "down the block", its more like almost next door ... kinda like a few yards away.

posted on Oct, 3 2010 @ 02:13 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Oct, 3 2010 @ 02:16 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Oct, 3 2010 @ 02:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chamberf=6

You say that like 20ly is a long way or something. Yet it isn't even "down the block", its more like almost next door ... kinda like a few yards away.

You are a non-human, you give very human-like emotions, I've learned something new

Eth-ar-zee-od Omah?

Ethar-ziad-ohmah?

or Etheerzi Ohmah?

your ship looks like a V wing.

edit on 3-10-2010 by Daecollo because: (no reason given)

edit on 3-10-2010 by Daecollo because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2010 @ 05:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Daecollo

No offence but that doesn't really look like a 'V' wing.
Wouldn't a V wing resemble a 'V'?

Cheers
Brady

posted on Oct, 3 2010 @ 11:07 PM
link   
reply to post by GetRadNZ

It does look like a V... look at it from the top....

a True V probably couldn't fly very well in the atmosphere... needs some kind of wings probably.

posted on Oct, 4 2010 @ 01:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Daecollo

Ohh there we are.
Gotcha
Sorry for the inconvenience

Cheers
Brady

posted on Oct, 4 2010 @ 09:44 AM
link   
Where did he go anyways? lol

posted on Oct, 4 2010 @ 10:03 AM
link   
reply to post by AnthraAndromda

Oh, come on....this is such a cop-out!

As for my people. Planetary designations are quite different off-world. There isn't yet much communication between ET and Human science, so determining which planet Gliese 581g actually is on our star charts is nearly impossible.

Do you mean to tell everyone that a technologically advanced species (such as "yourself", and your "mother" in orbit), who can travel millions of LY (cough, cough) all the way from another bloody galaxy, to get here to this nothing of a planet in an out-of-the-way section of an average galaxy....with ALL of that knowledge and ability, "you" and "they" cannot read the "Human science", in this case, astronomical star charts, and figure it out, by comparing to "yours"??

Want us to believe that?
Sorry, not logical. In reality, you just don't know, because you're made of the same meat as the rest of us....

posted on Oct, 4 2010 @ 01:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by weedwhacker

Do you mean to tell everyone that a technologically advanced species (such as "yourself", and your "mother" in orbit), who can travel millions of LY (cough, cough) all the way from another bloody galaxy, to get here to this nothing of a planet in an out-of-the-way section of an average galaxy....with ALL of that knowledge and ability, "you" and "they" cannot read the "Human science", in this case, astronomical star charts, and figure it out, by comparing to "yours"??

Want us to believe that?
Sorry, not logical. In reality, you just don't know, because you're made of the same meat as the rest of us....

I didn't say that now did I?

You Humans don't exactaly ask us for into, nor do we ask you. Your star charts are a bit different than ours, your coordinates system is different, and certainly your naming conventions are vastly different. Yet, you seem to expect that a software engineer, and/or his parent (a computer scientist) would know everything about astronomy! That is a bit much, don't ya think?

So, no, I don't know! And, I don't see anyone stepping up with what they know. Perhaps, they aren't telling yet. Course, then again. Do you have the exact coordinates of that star? and which planet is it anyway?

posted on Oct, 4 2010 @ 01:21 PM
link   

Want us to believe that?

I didn't say that now did I?

You Humans don't exactaly ask us for into, nor do we ask you. Your star charts are a bit different than ours, your coordinates system is different, and certainly your naming conventions are vastly different. Yet, you seem to expect that a software engineer, and/or his parent (a computer scientist) would know everything about astronomy! That is a bit much, don't ya think?

So, no, I don't know! And, I don't see anyone stepping up with what they know. Perhaps, they aren't telling yet. Course, then again. Do you have the exact coordinates of that star? and which planet is it anyway?

Any beautiful people on your planet?
If you came to earth and you all look like that, it wouldn't be very fun :/

You think of having that advanced technology you would of made everyone pretty much beautiful and immortal by now.

posted on Oct, 4 2010 @ 04:25 PM
link   

They can travel the millions of LY (from Andromeda), and find this unremarkable yellow star, out of millions (billions?) of OTHER unremarkable stars, and this increasingly unremarkable planet....then, knowing that THIS planet's orbital period is called, in the Human English language one "year", can certainly know that our (puny Human's) method of calculating immense distances in space utilize either the LY (based on our unit of measurement, particular to this planet and its orbit) or the A.U. (used for smaller, IN Solar System reference)....yet, these incredibly sophisticated "aliens" can't convert to Humans' systems to THEIR OWN units of measurement?

The speed of light doesn't change....it's only the UNITS that one chooses to use to measure it....whatever units of "time", and "distance" are utilized (assuming relativity isn't a factor, so we assume "normal" space-time for the moment).

Why can't these incredbly smart "aliens" do the conversions? It isn't as if there aren't ways to convert the several methods that Humans have used, over the centuries.....

Further, having access to the (puny, small-brained) Humans' methods of cataloging and determining direction, and (approximate) distance from a KNOWN location (here) should also be easy as pie, for such an advanced species, with all of their knowledge of the Galaxy, and other galaxies, and star positions....AND the fact that the have interpreted our languages, and know everything about us....just a matter of conversions into THEIR system of co-ordinates. Surely, the Humans aren't as smart as the "Andromedans"????

I don't buy the "copping out", not for one micro second......and I truly hope others can see the illogic that has been constantly presented, by trying to use that cop-out "strategy".

Sorry....I have read a LOT of Science Fiction.....and the vast majority of it? FAR better than this thread's attempts.....

edit on 4 October 2010 by weedwhacker because: Letter postions...ermmm...positions. aka "spelling".....huamn errors.....'haumn'...ummm....'human'......

posted on Oct, 4 2010 @ 04:54 PM
link   

They can travel the millions of LY (from Andromeda), and find this unremarkable yellow star, out of millions (billions?) of OTHER unremarkable stars, and this increasingly unremarkable planet....then, knowing that THIS planet's orbital period is called, in the Human English language one "year", can certainly know that our (puny Human's) method of calculating immense distances in space utilize either the LY (based on our unit of measurement, particular to this planet and its orbit) or the A.U. (used for smaller, IN Solar System reference)....yet, these incredibly sophisticated "aliens" can't convert to Humans' systems to THEIR OWN units of measurement?

The speed of light doesn't change....it's only the UNITS that one chooses to use to measure it....whatever units of "time", and "distance" are utilized (assuming relativity isn't a factor, so we assume "normal" space-time for the moment).

Why can't these incredbly smart "aliens" do the conversions? It isn't as if there aren't ways to convert the several methods that Humans have used, over the centuries.....

Further, having access to the (puny, small-brained) Humans' methods of cataloging and determining direction, and (approximate) distance from a KNOWN location (here) should also be easy as pie, for such an advanced species, with all of their knowledge of the Galaxy, and other galaxies, and star positions....AND the fact that the have interpreted our languages, and know everything about us....just a matter of conversions into THEIR system of co-ordinates. Surely, the Humans aren't as smart as the "Andromedans"????

I don't buy the "copping out", not for one micro second......and I truly hope others can see the illogic that has been constantly presented, by trying to use that cop-out "strategy".

Sorry....I have read a LOT of Science Fiction.....and the vast majority of it? FAR better than this thread's attempts.....

edit on 4 October 2010 by weedwhacker because: Letter postions...ermmm...positions. aka "spelling".....huamn errors.....'haumn'...ummm....'human'......

He doesn't look very pretty either :/, he looks like someone who has had alot of plastic surgury, but thats just me, but I hope thats not insulting, I was just stating facts and I didn't want to offend anyone, if I did i'm sorry.

I just thought that someone whos part of an advanced race would look a little better is all.

posted on Oct, 4 2010 @ 06:34 PM
link   
I see, I read that you had your age accelerated.

new topics
top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16 >>

join