It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Galactic Government

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 03:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vonour
reply to post by BenReclused

.. you may want to check your work . .it seems incomplete.. you never thougth to subtract money . or goverment .. or even finish your thought ?..... Hello to you God Bless..

edit on 22-9-2010 by Vonour because: (no reason given)

I can get picky too: "thougth" is not a word that I am familiar with! Did you misspell something?

The "math" meant nothing, it was only symbolic.

As you are concerned about my finishing a thought (Ding!... ring a bell?), try this one.

Man's propensity to believe bullsh*t is at the root of every problem we face. Until we learn to temper this trait with a good dose of skepticism, nothing will change.

See ya, Milt

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 03:18 PM
link   

..then what Bull# do you believe?
..If it was symbolic why do you .. compare it to the problem if it was not a correct comparison for the answer..

edit on 22-9-2010 by Vonour because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 04:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Vonour

Quite honestly, ALL of my "beliefs" might be based on bullsh*t. That's for you to decide, not me. I don't believe that "intelligent" life is exclusive to Earth. Maybe that one's based on bullsh*t. Why don't you tell me?

What's wrong with my attempt at symbolism? I never claimed that it was any good.

Do you think that mankind's propensity to believe bullsh*t isn't at the root of our evils? If so, please explain.

Quite frankly, I tend to sense a little hostility from your corner. Am I wrong?

See ya, Milt

edit on 22-9-2010 by BenReclused because: To correct wording

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 12:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by BenReclused
reply to post by shiman

Originally posted by shiman

So what you're saying is Humans are the problem, and they need to be removed from the equation? Without humans, there wouldn't be a government, because humans make governments, and humans make money.

I'm sure every intelligent race that has ever existed has gone through this cycle. Just ask Anthra.

As far as "So what you're saying is Humans are the problem" is concerned: Absolutely!!!

Are you not human? are you not an intelligent being? Are you not willing to do right? or are you Hitler and just want to exterminate an "inferior" being?

As far as "Without humans, there wouldn't be a government, because humans make governments, and humans make money." is concerned: I already now that this isn't so! Haven't you been paying attention to "Anthra"?

Without beings like humans, the idea of a government or a monetary system would not exist. And yes, i damn near read his whole website. and i read through two of his 3 or 4 threads.

As far as "I'm sure every intelligent race that has ever existed has gone through this cycle." is concerned: What is so profound about that? Perhaps you could explain how that could have NOT occurred! Please do!

You speak as if humans are the only ones experiencing this phenomenon.

See ya, Milt

edit on 22-9-2010 by BenReclused because: to correct the reply to header

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 12:50 AM
link   

Whoa, dude! Massive ego going on here! Why do you feel you are so superior to ET's? As if they never experience propaganda or lies. As if one day, on their planet *pop* and there are a bunch of beings building space ships on a planet of pure utopia with no need of government or any form of control because there are no lies or deceit or pretending?

I think you should visit Anthra's, or as you called him Ortho or something, website.

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 01:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by ohsnaptruth
reply to post by AnthraAndromda

is there a picture of u? i went to ur website and only found pics of computer generated space craft... btw im just wondering.

Goto: evidence.wolfmagick.com...

Not a good picture, but, its what I have at the moment.

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 01:19 AM
link   

Hi Etharzi od Oma,

Would addressing you as "Etharzi" or "Oma" be proper?

Etharzi od Oma means "Peace and Understanding" in Enochian.

You seem to be under the assumption that I KNOW something about "ET". Hell, I haven't got clue of what ETs are like! But I sure as heck wouldn't base my comparison on something I may have seen in a movie, on TV, or even on the Internet.

ET or not, you have to admit that there is a lot of bullsh*t "floating" around out there. Maybe it's limited to the Earth. I certainly hope so!

I feel it's wise and healthy to approach the unknown with a good dose of skepticism. Are you aware of the story of the "Trojan Horse"? Regardless of being true or not, I still find a pretty darn good lesson in it. If you offered me a piece of candy, I know that I would decline until I, at the least, got to know you a little bit better. If ETs haven't learned this lesson yet... you guys had better watch out! There are plenty of real examples in our history!

I also remember a "story" I saw on TV well over 40 yrs. ago. It's about a book titled "To Serve Man" that was brought to Earth by "aliens". It turned out to be a cookbook! I still laugh when I think about that!

You also seem to hint that there may not be much difference between us. If so, it certainly doesn't indicate a higher level of intelligence concerning ETs.

I would think you would be the authority on ETs. Why don't you make the comparison?

"As above so below, as below so above" Hermes -- The Emerald Tablet.

ET isn't all that different than you, just more of us and some of us been doin' it longer. Humans always seem to play down their intelligence, y'all need to quit. You have plenty of intelligence and innovative ability to achieve greatness. You just need to get over yourselves.

I feel that extraordinary claims justify extraordinary evidence. I haven't seen any valid evidence anywhere, but that doesn't mean there isn't any. I haven't dismissed the possibility.

Anyway..., I'm not interested in being saved. I'm just enjoying our exchange!

Have you seen my evidence?

I'm glad you don't need saved, its not my job anyway.

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 06:33 AM
link   
Hi Anthra

Thank you for sharing this information with all of us. I've found it to be both interesting and insightful. I do have a few questions though if that's okay?

1: Is there an estimate among the other races as to when disclosure is most likely to take place and could you give us some information about that?
2: What kind of religion (if any) exists among the other races?
3: Is the source/physical/spiritual cause of all mental illness here on Earth known to the other races and can said mental illnesses be totally cured?

Sorry if these questions have been asked earlier in the thread and thanks in advance.

Rev

edit on 23/9/2010 by revmoofoo because: Can't type...

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 01:09 PM
link   
reply to post by shiman

Hi shiman,

I am a human, and know that we all are "VERY JUDGMENTAL". Being judgmental isn't a "bad thing" until we base our judgments on "here say", poor evidence, or, quite often, as in your case, a total lack of it.

Aristotle once thought that rocks turned into frogs. One difference between you and Aristotle is that he started searching for evidence to support his observation. Fortunately he was OPEN MINDED enough to NOT DENY evidence that REFUTED his claim!

Let me ask you this shiman: Do rocks turn into frogs here on Earth?

"Whoa, dude! Massive ego going on here!":
I can't help you with your ego (as indicated by "ego going on here")! Yes, I know that it was directed at me. What the hell does my ego have to do with the "price of bananas", "Galactic Government", or even this thread? Please be specific.

"Why do you feel you are so superior to ET's?":
I don't! Kindly explain where you got the idea that I do. Once again: Please be specific.

"As if they never experience propaganda or lies. As if one day, on their planet *pop* and there are a bunch of beings building space ships on a planet of pure utopia with no need of government or any form of control because there are no lies or deceit or pretending?":
I'm certainly not intelligent enough to decipher that! It appears to be a question, reads like a statement, and makes absolutely no sense to me. Is it just bullsh*t, or is there any substance to it? Please explain.

I'm a little concerned about "or as you called him Ortho or something":
Do you have trouble with reading and comprehension? I'm not saying you do, but I've certainly seen no evidence to refute such a claim. I reckon I'm just one of them "damned old skeptics", but valid evidence is required!

If you feel that evidence is totally worthless, try this:
Hit yourself in the thumb with a hammer. I know that we humans have been "brain washed" into believing that this may hurt. Don't believe it though! This preconceived notion is based on "bullsh*t" (evidence)! Let me know how this works out for you.

I'm trying to "grok" the "Galactic Government" idea, but if you want to get into a pissing match..., I'm open to that too. Bring it on!

See ya, Milt

edit on 23-9-2010 by BenReclused because: To correct wording

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 05:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by revmoofoo
Hi Anthra

Thank you for sharing this information with all of us. I've found it to be both interesting and insightful. I do have a few questions though if that's okay?

Questions are always welcomed. I will give the best answers I can.

1: Is there an estimate among the other races as to when disclosure is most likely to take place and could you give us some information about that?

Actually there have been several "planned dates". Usually, disclosure is delayed at the request of Human Government. There may be a "Wid Card" event, I hopeing for sometime within the next 12 months.

2: What kind of religion (if any) exists among the other races?

There is no "fixed" Spiritual system in the Universe. One's spiritual connectivity is something that is intensly individual and personal. Most species, and individuals have some sort of spiritual connection, though, not all

3: Is the source/physical/spiritual cause of all mental illness here on Earth known to the other races and can said mental illnesses be totally cured?

Likely, though I don't know much about such things.

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 06:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by AnthraAndromda

Originally posted by ohsnaptruth

is there a picture of u? i went to ur website and only found pics of computer generated space craft... btw im just wondering.

Goto: evidence.wolfmagick.com...

Not a good picture, but, its what I have at the moment.

Boy, that copy and paste job from wikipedia sure is fantastic evidence.
Also I have to laugh that because you can't accurately explain a small matter in your genetics(No visible traits) you jump to the conclusion you're an alien.

edit on 23-9-2010 by hippomchippo because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 06:32 PM
link   

Hi Antra, (Is that OK?)

Thanks for clearing "Etharzi od Oma" up. Why would you state such an important message ("Peace and Understanding") in an angelic language?

Originally I didn't understand your quote, so I did a little research and found Dennis W. Hauck's translation of "That which is Below corresponds to that which is Above, and that which is Above corresponds to that which is Below, to accomplish the miracle of the One Thing". My understanding of that translates to "Everything is relative to accomplish the miracle of One Thing." What is this "miracle of One Thing", and why did you use such an abbreviated quote?

When you review our history, the "news" of the present, and our willingness to believe pretty much anything thing that get's "shoved down our throats", do you really see an "intelligent" species at work? Please explain, because I certainly don't. Our collective "intelligence" is zilch from my point of view. Perhaps I'm wrong, after all, I am only human, but that's still my conclusion. My beliefs are not "set in stone", so kindly enlighten me.

Actually I have seen your "evidence". Though I am human, I certainly don't consider myself stupid. I always do, at least a little, research before I post anything.

I'm not a geneticist, so I don't feel I am qualified to make a conclusion based on genetics, so I haven't. I feel it would be foolish for me to do so. I do, however, know that anomalies in genetic code are not uncommon at all. It just contributes to the uniqueness of humans and (considering your claim) ETs.

I'm sure you can agree that it is very difficult to determine ancestry based on appearance. That said, you appeared Middle Eastern to me. To be truthful, Yasser Arafat came to mind. Please don't take that as a comparison. It was only an observation.

As I said before, I don't believe you are from another world. Unfortunately many take that as a "flat out denial" of the possibility that you are. It is not a denial, and the one's that feel it is, need to "brush up" on their reading skills.

See ya, Milt

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 06:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by hippomchippo
Boy, that copy and paste job from wikipedia sure is fantastic evidence.
Also I have to laugh that because you can't accurately explain a small matter in your genetics(No visible traits) you jump to the conclusion you're an alien.

It would seem that because the evidence is "over your head", despite my best efforts to explain in simple terms, that it is you that have jumped to a conclusion.

These tests are not intended to illustrate to me that I'm alien. That has already happened, quite some time ago; trips off-world and being told in "so many words" will do that.

And, since you seem to think that my "non visible traits" can be explained; please do so. I will however point out; that just something can be explained, doesn't mean that it is the only explaination, and may even be grossly incorrect..

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 07:13 PM
link   

Hi Antra, (Is that OK?)

Thanks for clearing "Etharzi od Oma" up. Why would you state such an important message ("Peace and Understanding") in an angelic language?

Closer
Don't worry about it ...

I use Enochian quite a lot actually, in my every-day-life. I'm kinda fond of the language, though I wish modern dictionaries were more complete in respect of Enochian. And, the language is the closest I've found to what some other ET's speak.

Originally I didn't understand your quote, so I did a little research and found Dennis W. Hauck's translation of "That which is Below corresponds to that which is Above, and that which is Above corresponds to that which is Below, to accomplish the miracle of the One Thing". My understanding of that translates to "Everything is relative to accomplish the miracle of One Thing." What is this "miracle of One Thing", and why did you use such an abbreviated quote?

This "miracle of the One Thing" is the manifestation of the Universe.

And, in a sense it does make everything relative. However it also allows us to at least begin something above us or below us, simply by observing ourself. An individual living off-world, simply isn't going to be much different than someone living on-world. The specific species is of less importance. The same goes for societies, cultures, greater and lesser creations. The same sort of hierarchy still exists within it. And, yes, there are also going to be differences, some great, others not so much. And there may be times when One must look very hard to find similarities.

I'm sure you can agree that it is very difficult to determine ancestry based on appearance. That said, you appeared Middle Eastern to me. To be truthful, Yasser Arafat came to mind. Please don't take that as a comparison. It was only an observation.

As I said before, I don't believe you are from another world. Unfortunately many take that as a "flat out denial" of the possibility that you are. It is not a denial, and the one's that feel it is, need to "brush up" on their reading skills.

Yasser Arafat?!? Could be worse ... I found an image of him ... I can see it.

Actually, determining One's ancestry by "looks" or phenotype is something that has been going on for 1000's of tears with lots of species. If I see someone with a broad nose and very dark skin, it isn't much of a stretch to think him of African descent. This isn't always correct, but it gives a starting point, and, there are some traits that don't exist in other ethnic populations.

My hypothesis is that when these traits, usually determined by DNA, are out of place; that can be an indicator that the individual may not be the species he appears to be.

In my case; A mother of south asian descent and a father of African descent. I should point out that there is no indication of European or Mid Eastern descent (there isn't even any Mid Eastern noise in my DNA).

Etharzi od Oma,
Anthra

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 07:32 PM
link   
Would this disclosure event be the ufo and nukes connection confrence that is coming up?

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 11:56 PM
link   

Hi Antra,

Thanks for taking my observation the way it was meant. Willie Nelson came to mind too. LOL

Like I said before, I'm not a geneticist, but I do know that phenotypes are based on much more than "looks". Determining someone is of African descent, based on "a broad nose and very dark skin", especially on today's Earth, seems pretty inaccurate. That discription fits many people I have known, and your "conclusion" would only fit about 50% of them. Another problem with that, was limiting the location of origin to one area. Wouldn't this be true in your case?

As far as I am aware, there is only one species of man living on Earth at this time. We consist of three distinct races that can interbreed and produce fertile offspring, and we make up a population of about 6.5 billion. I certainly see a lot of room for genetic traits to be out of place, or even hidden, but we would all still be members of the same species.

I'm not here to prove, or disprove you are an ET. Please don't think that because I don't believe you, that I must feel that you are a liar. That just ain't so! As with many things I just haven't learned enough to form a conclusion, so I haven't. I know it may seem odd in this day and time, but that's just the way I am. The only reason I mentioned it is so that you knew where I stood on that issue. I don't like to mislead people, so why not give a possible "ET" the same courtesy. And..., just so ya know: No I don't think you're a crackpot either.

You seem to feel my conclusion about mankind is wrong. I would like to know why, so I am going to repost a paragraph that you didn't respond to:

"When you review our history, the "news" of the present, and our willingness to believe pretty much anything thing that get's "shoved down our throats", do you really see an "intelligent" species at work? Please explain, because I certainly don't. Our collective "intelligence" is zilch from my point of view. Perhaps I'm wrong, after all, I am only human, but that's still my conclusion. My beliefs are not "set in stone", so kindly enlighten me."

I truely do wish you well, and am looking forward to your response.

See ya, Milt

posted on Sep, 24 2010 @ 01:11 AM
link   

Hi Antra,

Thanks for taking my observation the way it was meant. Willie Nelson came to mind too. LOL

Like I said before, I'm not a geneticist, but I do know that phenotypes are based on much more than "looks". Determining someone is of African descent, based on "a broad nose and very dark skin", especially on today's Earth, seems pretty inaccurate. That discription fits many people I have known, and your "conclusion" would only fit about 50% of them. Another problem with that, was limiting the location of origin to one area. Wouldn't this be true in your case?

I won't disagree with you there, going only off someones physical traits, and skin color could be very misleading. However, I'm not just using those traits, I'm also considering DNA data and the probabilities of those traits either being there or missing. Of course the probability exists that the African traits are covered by the South ASia (India), however, some of the shared traits should be reinforced, and they don't seem to be (darker skin for one, hair and eye color are some others). Unfortunately I don't have DNA data on those specific genetic areas yet, so, a proper determination can't be made.

Please understand that I am not limiting "location of origin" my DNA is, and it points to two rather specific populations.

As far as I am aware, there is only one species of man living on Earth at this time. We consist of three distinct races that can interbreed and produce fertile offspring, and we make up a population of about 6.5 billion. I certainly see a lot of room for genetic traits to be out of place, or even hidden, but we would all still be members of the same species.

Again I would agree. And again, however, blue eyes, even if dark, and light brown / blond hair isn't something one sees in Indo-African people. It may be possible with the introduction of European genes, however, such is not the case with me. Although, there are other genetic mutations that can cause the appearance of those traits, but, again, we don't have enough data to make a decision there.

"When you review our history, the "news" of the present, and our willingness to believe pretty much anything thing that get's "shoved down our throats", do you really see an "intelligent" species at work? Please explain, because I certainly don't. Our collective "intelligence" is zilch from my point of view. Perhaps I'm wrong, after all, I am only human, but that's still my conclusion. My beliefs are not "set in stone", so kindly enlighten me."

I truely do wish you well, and am looking forward to your response.

Actually yes! I do see an intelligent species there. Perhaps it is because I am ET, or simply because I "believe" it, but it does tend to remove me from many of the issues that go along with being Human, it tends to allow me to "step" outside "Humanity", even just a little.

What I see is an exteremely intelligent and innovative species. To be sure, you are "dumbed down" by those who would want to "handle" you, those who many call the "illuminati", or whatever. But, for the most part Humans are intelligent thinking creatures. Certainly deserving of more respect and consideration than you get, expecially from your own. You can see examples of this intelligence and its application all around you ... just look at your technology. Humans are on the threshold of stepping off their planet and going to the stars, most of this science you have accomplished without any help. It may be true that socially you have not made the progress that your science and technology has, but it was obsserved by several Humans that social evolution always lags scientific and technological evolution. I don't see that as any different that any other species in the cosmos. We all like to remain in an environment that is comfortable and familiar. Change there is slow It is afterall much different than figuring out that you can make computerchips smaller by using a higher frequency of light. X-Ray lithography anyone?

But that "slowness", that "lag" doesn't make you less intelligent.

posted on Sep, 24 2010 @ 01:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by StarrGazer25
Would this disclosure event be the ufo and nukes connection confrence that is coming up?

No, probably not.

I wouldn't look for any ET event to coincide with any Terrestrial event.

posted on Sep, 24 2010 @ 02:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by AnthraAndromda

Originally posted by StarrGazer25

No, probably not.

I wouldn't look for any ET event to coincide with any Terrestrial event.

Hi
your message is interesting to me because you used "catch-22" term in some post
mmhh in few words which is the real purpose of public disclosure of GC?
Are we certainly evolved into an alleged 4th dimension?
It is true that it will create a new earth in 4th dimension beside the 3th dimension current earth?

thanks

posted on Sep, 24 2010 @ 03:20 AM
link   
reply to post by zaper

Hi zapper,

I'm pretty sure I was the one that used the term "catch-22". You seem mighty interested in it.

I'm curious: What would you like to know about it?

Note to Anthra:
Very interesting reply! I'll get back to you on that.

See ya, Milt

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join