It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why is Mufon holding back information on the "Abduction Monitoring Project" ?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 12:26 AM
link   
reply to post by easynow

I have seen that before but that's not the one. I cant remember where I saw it, but he was talking about aliens not the military industrial complex.

Funny, notice how on the CIA seal there is a red cross on a white background.. classic symbol for the Knights Templar.

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 12:43 AM
link   
I think it's funny that there have been multiple ideas condemning mufon with infiltration, government control, holding back, failure and so forth.

Aren't they an investigative group?

Don't they consist of people that have a code of ethics that they are required to follow to be members?

It would seem to me that any investigation that actually recorded the nightly goings on in a family home or even in their bedrooms would be protected information subject to release by permission of the families themselves. This information is in no way required to be published.

If Mufon recorded something in my bedroom that indicated I was being harassed or contacted by some alien force then I'd make sure that anything released was done to protect my identity or they wouldn't be releasing it.

On the same subject but maybe not as interesting is that the project may have been successful and found that the suspected activities were not paranormal at all.

[edit on 19-11-2009 by badgerprints]

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 12:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by badgerprints
I think it's funny that there have been multiple ideas condemning mufon with infiltration, government control, holding back, failure and so forth.

Aren't they an investigative group?

Don't they consist of people that have a code of ethics that they are required to follow to be members?

It would seem to me that any investigation that actually recorded the nightly goings on in a family home or even in their bedrooms would be protected information subject to release by permission of the families themselves. This information is in no way required to be published.

If Mufon recorded something in my bedroom that indicated I was being harassed or contacted by some alien force then I'd make sure that anything released was done to protect my identity or they wouldn't be releasing it.

On the same subject but maybe not as interesting is that the project may have been successful and found that the suspected activities were not paranormal at all.

[edit on 19-11-2009 by badgerprints]

considering the governments track record on holding back information, do you really think they'll let actual alien footage leak out to the public causing a massive stir?

I doubt it very much but you are welcome to your opinions

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 06:26 AM
link   
reply to post by easynow

Mufon was "infiltrated" years ago by a black budget group within the US government, they've been taking in all of the "alien knowledge and/or technology" and not dispensing any.

People need to wake up to the fact that Mufon is now run by a "black budget group of the US government" that is secretly running Mufon.

People trusting Mufon are fools.

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 09:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by easynow
..the same people that orchestrated the cover up during the Blue Book and Condon report era have not gone away and are not going to let Mufon just do whatever they please.

Easynow -I don't think you're wrong there mate.

Richard Dolan makes some very interesting comments about 'Intelligence community infiltration of UFO/OVNI groups' in this radio interview - it appears it goes on quite a lot.

There are also some revealing statements at the link below about suppression and collusion within the corporate media.

In addition ,the history of the U.S. media shows unsettling developments,not least of which is penetration by the intelligence community.
By the early 1950s,the CIA had cosy relationships with most major media executives in America.
The most significant of these were with the New York Times, Washington Post, Christian Science Monitor, New York Herald Tribune, Saturday Evening Post, Miami Herald, Time-Life, CBS News, Scripps-Howard Newspapers, Hearst Newspapers, The Associated Press, United Press International, The Mutual Broadcasting System and Reuters.
In addition ,the CIA had major ownership over many proprietary publications throughtout Europe,Asia and the Americas.
By the early 1970s the agency admitted to having working relationships with over four hundred American journalists.
Consider the possiblities with four hundred strategically placed people throughout the mainstream media.
There is evidence that this relationship continues.

keyholepublishing.com...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

As for MUFON - it looks like there's been more cheeky shenanigans going on in Puerto Rico.

MUFON Report Censored

We were invited to participate as lecturer in the MUFON UFO Symposium held on the days 2, 3 and 4 of July of 1993, in Richmond, Virginia, USA In our lecture we informed on the UFO / alien situation in Puerto Rico, but we also lectured, on certain facts pertaining to the UFO situation in El Yunque, a series of encounters with alien beings and our suspicion, due to certain facts, of the possibility that the U.S. Government kept flying saucer type crafts there, we also expressed ourselves on the possibility of there being official U.S. / alien contact in a site close to the rain forest: Roosevelt Roads U.S. Naval Station.
Right after we sent our paper on all this to Mr. Walt Andrus, general director of MUFON, for it to be published in the Symposium's Proceedings Book ,a strange set of events started happening. Apparently, the content of the paper touched a sensitive nerve somewhere and "someone" seemed to be very alarmed by it.But more interestingly, that same "someone" seemed to connected MUFON's higher levels.

www.iraap.org...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Cheers.

[edit on 02/10/08 by karl 12]

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 10:20 AM
link   

i never mentioned anywhere in that post or specifically said that Mufon is covering up this particular info because of the previous "shady activities" from the goverment.

YOU made the leap that i was implying that and you took my post out of context...

You made that claim several times, Easynow.

This post

yes it's interesting to ponder if Mufon is holding back info because i am sure it's nothing but a CIA front to collect data and we all know the goverment has used project blue book and the condon report to dismiss all the evidence. the goverment lies about this subject and there's no reason for me NOT to believe Mufon isn't controlled or being orchestrated by the same agenda.

This post......

are you sure about that ? Dr, Hynek who was working for project Blue Book was told not to "rock the boat" and your trying to get me to believe that the same people that told him that are just going to let Mufon run wild and release info that would rock the boat ?

This post

anyone that understands this subject like you and i do, knows the same people that orchestrated the cover up during the Blue Book and Condon report era have not gone away and are not going to let Mufon just do whatever they please.

And here you outright admit that is what you are speculating...

reply to post by DoomsdayRex

your speculation that the government is somehow covering this up has no grounding.

only in your opinion and in that empty space between your ears does my speculation have no grounding. the history of the goverments role and obfuscation of this subject is clear and in plain sight. your obviously to blind to see it.

So please, no condescending remarks that my reading comprehension is lacking. There is nothing to read into here, nothing here that can be misinterpreted. You are being explicit in the claim. And please, Easynow, don't try to lie to us and claim you were not making the claim. The evidence is there.

[edit on 19-11-2009 by DoomsdayRex]

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 10:44 AM
link   
here's an interesting article on the Abduction phenomena for anyone interested

* Non human alien beings have been interacting with humans for approximately 100 years;
* Aliens are well advanced into an interbreeding program between humans and themselves;
* Much of the alien/abductee interaction appears intent on facilitating the integration of hybrids into human culture;
* Alien communication to abductees can best be characterized as manipulation to ensure cooperation. Therefore, almost all such ‘communication’ that addresses alien intent and/or abductees’ relationships with aliens, is likely untrue;
* The one exception may be the training of abductees to apparently assist and protect aliens from human attack at some future time, implying a future change in the secrecy, up until now kept by aliens;
* Such training of a woman in her fifties, implies that that change will happen within the next 20 years;
* Dr. Jacobs reluctantly, but understandably, has concluded that aliens are in the process of introducing hybrids that can pass as human, but have significant advantages, such as the aliens’ telepathic communication, the ability to control the perceptions, the memory, emotional responses and the physical body’s movement of humans and, of course, advanced technology;
* Such infiltration may lead to aliens controlling both the governments, and the military forces, around the world; and,
* Since, as far as we can infer, alien culture is strictly hierarchical, devoid of any emotional content, (music, art, etc.,) their ascendancy to hegemonic world power would be expected to have a drastically negative impact on global human culture.

www.alienresearchcorp.com...

[edit on 19-11-2009 by easynow]

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 10:50 AM
link   
wow i hate when my post gets removed

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 12:08 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 12:49 PM
link   
reply to post by easynow

Easynow, that's fine. I posted the evidence with the links. All of the posts I cited where from this thread and where you were specifically addressing a supposed cover-up. Everyone here can follow the links, see the context and judge for themselves.

And yes, I admit I made a mistake. When I do make a mistake, I will admit to it and correct it. And when I don't know something, I will admit to that too. Yes, I do think that if MUFON had discovered something, they would release it; I will admit that is speculation on my part because ultimately, I do not know what information they have and why they are sitting on it, because they are not talking. However, I will never explicitly make a claim, reinforce that claim in several points, then lie and say I never made that claim while accusing someone of a "lack of reading comprehension."

If you are not making a claim that MUFON is either involved a cover-up or is somehow being pressured by the government, then what do you mean when you make the following statement?

yes it's interesting to ponder if Mufon is holding back info because i am sure it's nothing but a CIA front to collect data and we all know the goverment has used project blue book and the condon report to dismiss all the evidence. the goverment lies about this subject and there's no reason for me NOT to believe Mufon isn't controlled or being orchestrated by the same agenda.

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 12:54 PM
link   
reply to post by easynow

Easynow,Dmorgan nailed that one -it was taken from this footage showing a reenactment of the Gosford incident from 1996 (around 1:36).

Still have no idea what that object was though (don't think anybody else does either).

Cheers.

[edit on 02/10/08 by karl 12]

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 12:57 PM
link   
thanks karl 12 great work my friend

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 01:02 PM
link   
anyone else notice the boogyman will do anything to change the conversation ?

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 01:06 PM
link   

you flipped flopped in almost all your posts in both threads and now there is no reason for anyone to ever take your opinion seriosly ever again.

Speaking of flip-flopping....

Easynow said......

i never mentioned anywhere in that post or specifically said that Mufon is covering up this particular info because of the previous "shady activities" from the goverment.

YOU made the leap that i was implying that and you took my post out of context...

However, when Mike3 asked...

Originally posted by mike3

reply to post by Mr. Schwabe

Do you have some evidence to back up that view that it's a government-run disinformation program or are you just thinking that's what it is?

Easynow replied...

reply to post by mike3

1st question---->that was my opinion

So on the one hand, he accuses me of taking him out of context and that he never claimed MUFON was covering anything up. On the other, he admits to making that very claim. It should be clear to everyone that Easynow is either very confused or is a liar.

[edit on 19-11-2009 by DoomsdayRex]

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 01:08 PM
link   

i'm done responding to this pointless argument if you want to make your last insult at me go ahead i don't care.

No, there is a point to this argument. In fact, this argument is about this very thread. You made a claim about MUFON being somehow involved in a government cover-up. When I challenged that claim you said you never made it, insulted my intelligence and claimed I took you out of context. How can we have a discussion about anything if we cannot challenge your points?

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 01:40 PM
link   
reply to post by DoomsdayRex

just curious...

I noticed from your profile that you mostly are a poster in the UFO/Alien boards. When looking at some of the posts it appears that most of them are questioning the validity of the opinion and /or the information that was presented.

Don’t get me wrong, I don’t mind a skeptic when it comes to many of the topics on ATS as it provides alternative perspective...I guess my question is… are you a lawyer???

Just kiddin…are you (currently) a believer in the UFO/Alien phenomenon?

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 01:51 PM
link   
attack the person if you can't attack the subject

[edit on 20-11-2009 by easynow]

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 01:51 PM
link   
reply to post by wakinup13

I want to believe.

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 01:54 PM
link   
i want to believe too