It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Vivid dreams

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 11:09 AM
link   
Mods can you please move this if it is in the wrong section.
Is anyone else having really vivid dreams at the moment? I did have one apocalyptic scenario. But mainly they are a mish mash of everyday concerns and a reflection of past events. But they are just so vivid!
I have a problem, on waking, working out what was real and what wasn't. And the dreams stay with me for longer.
Just wondered if anyone else is experiencing this.

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 11:55 AM
link   
I insist you consult with a psychiatrist because dreaming so so complex theory that it has left science baffled but the doc would give you relief for some time
Thanks
B???

[edit on 18-11-2009 by Behaviour???]

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 04:20 PM
link   
I have been having the same thing, but for about 10 to 15 years now, i to couldn't understand what was going on, and why they were so vivid, It sparked me to do some research in to what was going on in the world that perhaps i was not fully aware of. As a result i discovered the illuminati, NWO, and the agenda they have in mind. I also discovered What might sound a bit blizzard to you, but i found out about the dormant light workers that live here, you can call them watchers or overseers, and before anyone starts i know this idea is not supported by most. however i do support it, so this is just my opinion, having said that i am not alone as more and more people are waking up to this every day, which is what is happening here. I believe we are dormant light workers, and that our job is to help humanity discover their true spiritual potential, and to help other potential workers realise who they are. So what are we, we are connected with a prime creator that represents all true consciousness. If you can accept this, you can move on and take an active part in your dream some call it astral travel, and you will see and understand more as you do. Do some research on these points you may find it interesting and what you are looking for. Like i said, this is my opinion so you can now go ahead and call me mad if you like, i will not reply. take care and good journey :0)

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 05:03 PM
link   
Yeah I have too actually. Like really long dreams, and its insanely hard to get up. I've been near late to school like every morning this week.

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 06:06 PM
link   
reply to post by unicorn1

in answer to your question, yes, i have had very vivid. it gets worse when you go a year down the line, and then try to pick up on what was real vs what you dreamt.

by the way...

are they more like prophetic dreams? do you have visions, where you are awake but slip into a dreamlike state, where you see something that is about to happen?

and as for seeing a psychiatrist, go ahead, if you are willing to be put on meds without having your opinions considered. that's what they did to me. they said since i do have these dreams and visions, that they would put me on antipsychotics and see how that would work. to this day it doesn't, because if something is spiritual, no amount of medicine is going to make that go away.

and besides, it is a gift, not a curse.

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 06:37 PM
link   
I cant say that I have been having vivid dreams lately but that isn't really anything unusual for me. However I have noticed that waking up has been much more difficult as of recently.
I am getting to sleep about the same time every night but getting up more than 30 minutes before I have to go to work seems about impossible. I chalked it up to the seasonal change and getting less daylight but who knows for sure.

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 05:55 PM
link   
reply to post by underduck

hmm...

are you immune to alarms and phone calls? if so, you may want to have someone come over to your room and wake you up. that seems to work with me (i have the same problem) and physical touch or sometimes a person's voice will wake me up.

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 12:25 AM
link   
what exactly is a vivid dream? I had a dream that Mormons took me hostage in the mall (which was actually a mall/ mormon base)and refused to let me go until I accepted their faith. I called my dad and soon after he came with the army and we all killed the Mormons. Weird : /

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 12:47 AM
link   
I find that changes in diet and other things have a significant impact on the caliber and strength of dreams. I go through periods where I drink too much and then dry out for a while. Some times a few days, some times more than a year. I consistently have more vivid dreams in the beginning of a change in this cycle, particularily when I am in a "healthy" cycle. The dreams are vivid, in color and long. The are mostly weird so I enjoy them. Has your diet changed in anyway?

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 03:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by dolphinfan
I find that changes in diet and other things have a significant impact on the caliber and strength of dreams. I go through periods where I drink too much and then dry out for a while. Some times a few days, some times more than a year. I consistently have more vivid dreams in the beginning of a change in this cycle, particularily when I am in a "healthy" cycle. The dreams are vivid, in color and long. The are mostly weird so I enjoy them. Has your diet changed in anyway?

Also if your diet includes a good amount of vitamin B6 and alot of sodium, it could trigger bad/realistic dreams.

posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 11:15 AM
link   
reply to post by mike84596

I once had a dream that the Russians took over Walmart while we were there shopping. To make a long dream somewhat shorter, we eventually won by launching a defensive attack through the sporting goods and snack food aisles. Needless to say, it was a very strange dream.

My dreams are often extremely vivid; sometimes I have trouble distinguishing fact from fiction for several moments after I wake up. Most of the time I enjoy these dreams immensely; its like going to sleep in front of a big-screen action movie. Other times the dreams aren't so pleasant. But I've never considered it a handicapp or a real problem, just one of the many wierd things that makes me who I am.

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 01:40 AM
link   
i had many vivid dreams my whole life. many of them about myself at a later date. The dreams started even as a child. I thought of them as nothing much but a regular dream. But over time those dreams came true little by little over time, as if my life was already predestined. Even to this day it still happens. Out of all the dreams i had about my life, only one of them gets underneath my skin everyday. The one that shows how i die. Running threw a forest next to some city trying to escape a ball of fire that will land on me and several others. I tried my hardest to escape the ball of fire but i get hit by it directly and burn.

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 08:16 PM
link   
I've been having really realistic and rememberable dreams recently as opposed to the usual boring non-existent dreams that I usually forget a minute or two after i wake up. but these ones I can remember several days after for some reason

new topics

top topics

join