It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Another spiritual experience... so soon after my spiritual awakening?!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 23 2009 @ 02:52 PM
link   
reply to post by highlyoriginal

very interesting experience.

i have been having sorts of spiritual awakenings or realizations in the past couple months.

the problem i have however is, i always play off these kind of synchronizations as my mind just playing tricks on me, or my internal clock just somehow picking up on these key times, (i.e 11:11 or 2:22 etc.)
for example just the other day, i slept in and didn't feel like getting out of bed, but when i finally did and looked at my phone it was 2:22 on the dot.

basically after all the research i have done on the topic i have come to two conclusions, i am either going nuts, or this whole "2012" stuff may be true.

posted on Dec, 23 2009 @ 03:07 PM
link   
If I may, could you reveal the combination of prescription medications and recreational substances that you are taking?

Also, if you were to keep track of all the numbers and times, etc that you see on a daily basis, you will notice that nothing special is going on. The numbers that have a special interpretation or meaning to you just happen to become noticed and memorized in your mind. The reality is that if you made note of all numbers/times etc that you see daily, you will notice that nothing special is going on.

new topics

<< 1   >>

join