It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Homeland Security Launches Investigation of Dr. Manning

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 09:37 AM
link   
Seems, Barack Obama, and those under his White House, do not like what Dr. Manning, Pastor of the Atlah World Missionary Church, in Atlah NY,has been saying about Barack Obama's citizenship issue. Dr. Manning is now being investigated by Homeland Security and the CIA.
For those who have not heard of Dr. Manning...

James David Manning is the energetic and visionary pastor of the ATLAH World Missionary Church located in ATLAH, New York. He has founded three schools and developed a national church ministry. He holds a PhD in philosophy, the author of The Oblation Hour book, a former Marketing Executive with Proctor and Gamble and the Ford Motor Company.

Here's a link to Dr. Mannings recent video, explaining what he said about Barack Obama, and his visit from Homeland Security...
atlah.org...

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 10:32 AM
link   
Dr. Manning is one of my heroes now for sure. I thought that the cause was lost for exposing Obama for what he is, but I see a glimmer of hope. It was very wrong for the CIA and HLS to investigate him, and they only did so because the presidency of Obama is threatened. I'll pray for this man, and I hope he can succeed.

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 08:59 AM
link   
Wait, I thought people didn't like Obama because they were racist?

/s

He has the right to freedom of speech. Just because some may not like his speech doesn't matter, it is his right.

Yet another attempt to silent dissent.

join