It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aliens visitng Earth? It all points to yes!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 11:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Doom and Gloom

your comment is amusing, because if the aliens would wipe out the entire human race because some are uneducated cavemen that destroy cultures how will they be different than us?
the human thing to do is conquer our planet, enslave us and exploit our resources, its what any decent human would do.

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 12:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by ahumanbeing
reply to post by Erasurehead

What kind of crap is this video,sir?
The audio totally does not match to the shown video.
Nice try,though.

So sorry, the audio is a bit out of phase with the video. Didn't notice it when I embedded it. My point is that the Chicago O'Hare airport UFO case from 2006 is very interesting and is worth looking into it. There is tons of information out there with many witnesses.

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 12:19 PM
link   
do I think every or even most ufo sightings are explainable by simple terrestrial explanations?yes of course

most are mis-identification,stupidity,hoaxes
but it only takes 1 to be genuine to change everything.

what worries me is motivation,why?
seems a lot of trouble to go to to probe a redneck(tho that can be fun)
resources?there's more material in our asteroid belt than they could ever need.(well more than they could sneak off from here with anyways)
biologists on a field trip?according to some talks I've heard on T.E.D. lately they could model all this on a computer simulation or even make their own life forms from scratch anyways so why travel light years to mutilate cows?
tactical?don't even want to think of the implications of this one because I can't think of a good outcome of this reason.
because they care?yeah,right...

And we are going to be embarrassed as hell when they turn out to be hyper-chickens or some evolved version of what we consider food stock or vermin.

[edit on 19-11-2009 by the_grand_pooh-bah]

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 12:41 PM
link   
reply to post by ALLis0NE

If any of the abduction stories are true,and not walter mitty attention seekers across the the entire planet then Aliens are indeed coming here and they have been for a very long time.

Just thought I would pop in as you implied that UFOs are realy man made and flown craft-I could agree with you there,but when one puts abductions into the equation then that opens it up further and one cant rule out off world pilots

I cant say I believe every abduction claim but there has to be many who are legit,that being the case aliens are coming to this planet

and for the record I cant believe you think alien life exists out there but they couldnt come to our tiny planet as they are too far away!

[edit on 19-11-2009 by noangels]

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 12:57 PM
link   

It is not an illogical conclusion at all, Allisone, since the context you take what I say in and proceed to respond to, then finding a similar objection down the narrative to which you yet again respond with an oblivious sense of repetition, point directly to the fact that you do not read an entire post in one pass. Instead, it's clear that you read line by line, quoting them and commenting on each line, and this way you make your first pass over a post. All I am saying is this is very illogical, as words describe an idea, and an idea is first in context with itself, and any discrepancies in the idea have to be dealt with in relation to the full intention presented.

Now, as for the rest of your response. I have nothing else to say, as you enjoy entertaining the idea that what your observations of forensic archeology are, in regards to the understanding of past cultures, and your observations on the depictions, ruins and tales told by ancient cultures hold the absolute truth to the case-scenario; that all past cultures have been lost in translation, that all past cultures told a story that was then exaggerated, even though the tablets, scripts, etc., that they left them in are still available and continue to be deciphered up to this day by new blood.

This is great for your argument about the lack of evidence that any U.F.O. are E.T. controlled aircraft, because in one quick blow you throw away all the millenary information that remains claiming that it all is, by now, a load of gibberish. Not too clever, but to each its' own.

You say I like to sound intelligent? No, I like to let messages flow with resonant characteristics of positive energy, actually.

If you choose to ignore all reports dealing with highly advanced technology, only because you personally haven't been given the ability to try one out yourself, then that is your call!

To be frank, seeing as you are a very first-hand-experience kind of guy (and we are all very much like that) I wonder just how safe you would feel in control of a machine that you don't believe could work because you haven't made it work yourself yet. What if they told you that to interface with a certain machine you have to put your intention into it, and any doubt in its' function will result in a temporary (as quick as your doubt) loss of control of the device. I know I'm putting you on a bit of a spot, but it's only because, as I said, I'm concerned about your intuitiveness.

How do you KNOW though, that the Earth is round. Certain experiments, which are impossible, like walking a straight line across the planet to end up in the starting point, might suggest a sort of unification of grounds, in contrast to meeting an abyss, but how do you KNOW the planets are round? If you could walk from one point, along a straight line, and end up in that same point, that could mean the planet is a cube, highly football-shaped (and I mean literally), or a myriad of other three dimensional shapes. The observation of other planets' seeming roundness could mean as much as the fact that a well drawn circle on a piece of paper looks can look three-dimensional.
Also, why would all celestial objects need to be round, if you conclude one is?

Through all of this, I'm asking you; how do you really know anything? Even through the most scrutiny-filled, scientific method-rigorous, plan of engagement, what makes you really be able to KNOW that something is a certain way?

This is the time when you are on your high-horse of academia and exemplary abilities to produce lab results, but I am right on your heels for that, too, since producing an effect that is natural to the universe does not mean you now KNOW it's real. It was always real, you were there to witness it happening.

Also, your examples of situations that prove redundancy in affirmation are very, very poor.

Peace, and love.

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 01:03 PM
link   
By the way, I wanted to point out another point to this thread.

In sight of the advance of technology that we are experiencing, come nano-technology, pico-technology, etc., etc., in our society and the exponential attribute of this progress, it is quite clear that for a civilization to attain the ability to effect inter-planetary travel it would only require for that civilization to be at most 400 years ahead of ours. I even feel I am pushing it by saying 400, as I truly understand that 100 is enough, given the right conditions of societal equilibrium exist for technological advance to flourish at its' best.

Now, take '100' or '400', but don't those seem like awfully small numbers of contrast to our own step of evolution?

Peace, and love.

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 02:42 PM
link   
In response to the title, a good book to read about it would be "Chariot of the Gods". I'm 1/4 through the book and I'm really hooked.

The problem with UFO is that it is an UFO, which means it's just an unidentified flying object. The general public are mostly unaware of what current technological advancements that are made by our government. I think one of the members here on ATS mentioned that our current technology used in industrial or commercialized purposes are some 30 to 50 years behind what our government is using for military purposes. If this is true, then how can we differentiate between what's man made and what's not? For example, if you bring a device to me that can project a true 3D "fully interactive" holographic image, like ... the one we see in Star Wars or whatnot, I might really consider that device to be outer worldly. How can I assume that this is man made if I was not aware of it's existence?

We don't know if our government already are using advanced quantum computers or even photonic computers. Even if they did invent those type of technologies, it is a strategic advantage over the countries that don't have it. They probably don't want to let foreign nations know about it.

So while we have no idea what kind of technologies our government is cooking up, we jump into assumptions relatively quick sometimes. Oh look, a triangle hovering in the air, that must be Alien! It could of been the TR-3B you know or some other experimental craft of our own... just a thought

The whole Disclosure thing just doesn't seem to add up to me. Are you sure that everyone on Earth is ready to accept the fact that we are not alone in the Universe? Didn't they do some kind of consensus on that, and it was like what .. 60% of the U.S. population believes there are Aliens. Well, that still leaves a good 40% of people who might freak out. They might commit mass suicide, or worse go crazy and cause chaos. Even if they are not the majority of the population, they are still of significant number.

The reason we feel safe and secure in this Nation is because the people believe in that their Government is able to protect them. Our Government is in control. If one country decides to attack us, we can fight back and make them think twice about starting s*** again. Personally, I think it is a bad idea to introduce an Alien race from another planet that is far more advanced than us. Which means that our Government does not have control over the situation. If the Aliens want to, they could wipe us out and the worst thing is we won't be able to retaliate with all of our military might. Wow, what a scary thought! You know.. insecurity drives people insanely paranoid at times.

Anyway, I think if Disclosure is coming, then it'll probably be either or:

1. The Aliens pressured the world leaders to disclose their presence on our own terms.
2. The Aliens forces it upon the world. (Yes, V/Independence Day style)

Although these are good reasons, but it doesn't explain "why" Disclosure may happen. Which is the main thing that's confusing me right now.

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 03:20 PM
link   
They can't disclose, I'm sure it has been mentioned but I will say again...

(I'm not against the religious people of this Earth)

Your religions will hold you away from the keys to the Universe - your Governments are in league with these big money makers no matter how they tell you they are distanced.

Religion does not want disclosure - disclosure will allow religion to fall to the wayside!

Man was shaped in God's image - So where the visitors you know as Greys also shaped in his image, the greens, reptilian, andromendan, and so on?

Alien races some of which have their own forms of religion would have something to say about Earth religions - religion of a form is at war in other galaxies - it would be brought to Earth (Non-beleivers in Muslim, Hundu, Buddist, Christianity, Catholism, Judasm ETC)

The other more technologically advanced civilizations would laugh at religion!

There are so many other reasons space cannot be conquered yet by man, one is greed - Man cannot share - he want to keep for himself.

How does man lay claim to the moon or Planet Earth - it does not belong to you, you are trusted with a wonderous task of looking after one of the universes wonders - Yet man fails with his wars, his greed and insanity!

Man wants disclosure? - Maybe when the other civilizations get sick of how man is destroying this planet!

Peace is a gift - Learn to use it!

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 03:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by truthseeker84

The whole Disclosure thing just doesn't seem to add up to me. Are you sure that everyone on Earth is ready to accept the fact that we are not alone in the Universe? Didn't they do some kind of consensus on that, and it was like what .. 60% of the U.S. population believes there are Aliens. Well, that still leaves a good 40% of people who might freak out. They might commit mass suicide, or worse go crazy and cause chaos. Even if they are not the majority of the population, they are still of significant number.

Survival of the fittest comes in many forms - to advance sometimes there is the need ofr a great tragedy!

Look at your wars - even though an epic fail to other civilizations - your progression comes from aggression or deep tragedy.

To lose the weaker people may not be such a bad thing - those who cannot give up what they beleive in may have to perish to enable others to move forward.

Maybe???

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 03:49 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 07:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by FlySolo
[SNIP]

Go back to school, preferably law school, so you can learn what admissible evidence is.

Then go read some of Plato's work, like I have.

[SNIP]

[SNIP]

Are you kidding me? Have you never heard of the lost city of Atlantis? The famous and brilliant Plato wrote about it in 360 BC. He claimed that the people of Atlantis had flying devices.

So why don't you go read a book.

Also, how could you believe "aliens" had the technology in that age, but not "humans"... you don't even have logic in that. Aliens had to evolve just like humans...

You must be lost and confused. You should stop telling people to read a book when they know a thousand times more than you.

[SNIP]

[edit on 19-11-2009 by ALLis0NE]

Mod Edit: Removed personal attacks and off-topic discussion.

[edit on 20-11-2009 by Gemwolf]

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 08:43 PM
link   

Oh enlightened arrogant one, too bad you have 1/2 the wit to realize the flaw in your ways. In your words, you attempt to debunk alien technology and swap it with the possibility that Atlantis had the technology and have continued to flourish into the 21st century. Would you like me to go back and grab a quote to refresh your megalomaniac memory? Who reads to much science fiction?

Your pathetic attempt to thwart and derail ancient alien technology as nothing more than existing civilization's from that time amazes me. But then again, not really...

ya ha, I'm sure that is much more believable.

As for evidence? Interesting you mention law school. A panel of 12 peers can judge a man based on circumstantial evidence and send him him to death. Yet, the same 12 who claim to have witnessed an alien craft are ridiculed. Don't talk to me about evidence, it means nothing. Besides, there is plenty of it but I'm not going to do your homework for you. You can twist the evidence thingy all you like to suit your angle, it means nothing.

Stop reading so many comic books

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 08:47 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 09:03 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 12:19 AM
link   

Oh enlightened arrogant one, too bad you have 1/2 the wit to realize the flaw in your ways.

You call me arrogant yet you are the only one here calling names and ignoring simple logic that many already know and agree with.

You have no proof of aliens or alien technology, so you actually have no point either. You have nothing to stand on.

All you have done this entire time is mock someone who has a better grasp of reality than you.

In your words, you attempt to debunk alien technology and swap it with the possibility that Atlantis had the technology and have continued to flourish into the 21st century. Would you like me to go back and grab a quote to refresh your megalomaniac memory? Who reads to much science fiction?

Actually I never tried to debunk alien technology, actually, I strickly said THERE IS NO PROOF ON ALIEN ANYTHING! All you have is technology, no aliens.

Also, the only reason I said anything about the possibilty of Atlantis technology is because the other member braught up information about Alexander the great's army spotting flying devices. I told him flying devices could have existed in that day, and there is no reason they couldn't exist in that day. Then I continue to support my claim by reminding him of Plato's story of Atlantis. That still leaves the possibility that that technology was hidden, or maybe even still known today.

So not only do I make a valid point, but I also support it. All you have done is mock with your ignorance.

Your pathetic attempt to thwart and derail ancient alien technology as nothing more than existing civilization's from that time amazes me. But then again, not really...

Thwart and derail ancient alien technology...

Please tell me where there is "aliens" and tell me why you think it is "aliens"..... you have nothing. I was making valid points and you have NOTHING to support your claim so you attack me. Now that is pathetic.

I made a valid point about humans having the technology by supporting the point with written words from one of the worlds greatests minds named Plato. Then you call it "thwarting and derailing"... good one... you are the definition of illogical.

ya ha, I'm sure that is much more believable.

Much more belieable than "aliens" with zero proof.

As for evidence? Interesting you mention law school. A panel of 12 peers can judge a man based on circumstantial evidence and send him him to death. Yet, the same 12 who claim to have witnessed an alien craft are ridiculed.

Yeah, you do need to go to law school. [SNIP] Sure those witnesses must have x-ray vision and they could see the pilots of the crafts and where they came from, and they were alien, from another planet.
W[SNIP]

Don't talk to me about evidence, it means nothing. Besides, there is plenty of it but I'm not going to do your homework for you. You can twist the evidence thingy all you like to suit your angle, it means nothing.

You don't have ANY evidence. If you did, I would have found it already, and so would several very influenctial people, and there would be zero doubt.

All you have is a bunch of speculation and opinion, and that is a fact that you have trouble dealing with so you go and insult everyone who reminds you.

[SNIP]

Mod Edit: Removed insults.

[edit on 20-11-2009 by Gemwolf]

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 12:45 AM
link   
ATTENTION:

Could we please focus on the topic and not on each other! Personal insults are NOT welcome at ATS.

Thank you.

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 05:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Doom and Gloom
I wish if they were real, that they would just wipe out the human race. We are vile uneducated cavemen that only destroy everything we come in contact with. We are ruthless and greedy. Let them end the experiment.
What a stupid thing to say. Speak for yourself and stop stigmatization of others.

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 06:44 PM
link   
Syrely if you beleive in intelligent life is other parts of the Universe then in a time relation to the Earth then... we are obviously far in advance of Earth Technology = Light Years in fact!

posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 03:27 AM
link   
One needs only to look at the Pyramids and Stonehenge.

Let's figure those out. Then we can get to the little stuff.

ABSOLUTELY they interact, brought us here.

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 04:55 AM
link   
I'm pretty damn sure this kind of evidence need to be looked into - I mean CGI is one thing but a Star Trek budget is another!

Check it : tjsilver.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join