It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aliens visitng Earth? It all points to yes!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 12:47 AM
link   
^^^^^^^
spot on mate, u know some people actually find this stuff quite interesting and i am very skeptical by nature, i hardly post on this site but this bloke has really got my back up....
Who are you to come here and insult this mans opinion, you close your mind so much and you believe your logic is the only way forward... i mean saying basically that you are more intelligent than the OP LOL
people like you wouldnt "believe" if a ufo landed right in front of you... "swamp gas, weather baloon" your mind would overload

Can i ask any skeptics what you think about the videos that are taken in NASA cockpits in space which un deniably show UFO activity, as i said i am skeptical but some things are just beyond de-bunking lol

Thanx for the info and research OP even if some may not be of "alien" nature they are still interesting, star and flag for you.

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 12:51 AM
link   
reply to post by sllapur

Yes, I have been researching UFOs for many many many years, and I am familiar with those baseless claims from uneducated people whose language has been translated and possibly incorrectly.

I myself have even seen UFOs. I am an aircraft maniac too, so seeing something I can't identify is very rare, and exciting. Sometimes I wish they were secret man technology so that one day I might get to fly it. It's cool to imagine they are alien, but I have yet to see any evidence of that, so I will reserve my judgement.

---

Let me ask you something...

Are you familiar with that case that happened during a war (I forget what one) where American soldiers flew over parts of the world that contained uncivilized tribes that have never seen aircraft before? The soldiers were dropping food supplies and other rations via parachute from aircraft next to the tribes. The tribes had never seen aircraft before, nor did they know who was flying them. It is said they believed they were angles because they dropped the food for them from the sky.

When their supplies ran out, they ended up making wooden replicas that look exactly like the aircraft, and they prayed and did rituals next to their wooden aircraft that doesn't fly, in order to "summon" the angles again to give them more supplies.

It was well documented, and they did a little bit about it on TV during a UFO show. I will get you more information when I find it. Or you can google it.

Basically, it is a perfect example of how humans act when they have never seen something before and don't know how to describe it.

I believe they did have flying craft back in the day, long, long time ago. Even Plato, who wrote about the lost city of Atlantis claimed the Atlanteans had flying craft. That is also where I think the "flying carpets" idea came from. I think they had flying devices a long time ago, and the knowledge of them and evidence of them disappeared over the yeas and was lost, and rediscovered. I still think maybe there is advanced humans that live on Earth still, in hidden places.....

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 01:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Wormwood Squirm
reply to post by ALLis0NE

Thank you for nothing. I skipped over your post because I do not want to waste what little life I have reading your opinion any longer.

No you skipped over my post because I use logic that totally destroys your belief and shatters your television and internet induced psychosis.

Your life is already a waste if you don't search for truth with facts. Instead you search for fiction with opinion, and you believe they are fact. You are as good as dead.

People like you do not belong on a site where 90% of the members would like to believe so go away.

No, people like YOU don't belong on a site with the moto Deny Ignorance. If you think UFO's are proof for aliens than you are embracing ignorance.

This website is looking for TRUTH! Not opinion! UFO = Alien is OPINION.

You are calling most of us idiots and it is disrespectful.

No, I called the idea that UFO = Alien idiotic. If that is your belief, then that is not my fault, it's the truth.

You might as well try guessing the origin of each jet that lands at an airport, you will have better luck.

Now, show me proof of aliens or just shush up.

[edit on 19-11-2009 by ALLis0NE]

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 01:08 AM
link   

First of all; yes, I am well familiar with the event surrounding the aborigines. Recently, in fact, there were a number of new tribes discovered in the Amazon who are completely out of touch with any civilization. Upon seeing a helicopter, they raised their bows and arrows at them.

That being said...

You lay a little too much confidence on your claims that the tales narrated by ancient civilizations are mere exaggerations of a more mundane scenario. Now, in my perspective, life in the universe and E.T. visitation to Earth is rather mundane. But, for sake of context I'm playing by your standards.
Firstly, a little rhetorical tip; search for "Vimana".
Secondly, the fact that there were vehicles of the kind back there, even if not of legitimate E.T. possession or control, means that long, long ago man has moved into the stars. Let's remember now that there are African tribes who had star maps of star systems that couldn't even be seen with the naked eye or any less million dollar grade telescope.
If you insist that chances are that ancient languages aren't even correctly translated then all I can say is you deeply underestimate the intellect of Earthlings whilst at the same time over-rate your ability to discern what is fact and what is not fact...
I will desist from the point of an Earthling advance to other star systems in sight of the strong chance you will bring up that just because they were flying around back then doesn't mean they were capable of inter-planetary or inter-galactic travel. Again, this is up to you to discern. Remember, the Mayas had/have exact measures of the entire galaxy and our Solar System's relation to its' center. This isn't a matter of an apple dropping from a tree.

I announce that I personally do understand that there are Earthling civilizations both in our planet and outside our planet. Remnants of older civilizations. There is also, though, a large variety of other E.T. entities who have been visiting Earth for a long time, and there is as much evidence of this as there is of the simple fact that long ago there were flying ships.
Reminder; search "vimana".

All the best.

Peace, and love.

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 01:12 AM
link   

Oh, and by the way...

The following quote is taken from your post, concerning the intellect of the individuals and collectives of the peoples of some of our past civilizations :"...baseless claims from uneducated people..."

Really? Are you, inherently, implying that you are a more educated individual than those people, too? What could you do for those people that would grant them education according to your terms?

Peace, and love.

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 01:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tamale_214

you should most definately copy and paste the quotes into google and see where that gets you...If you are interested in the subject do a little research on your own.

tamale

That's the thing. I do tons of reading on the subject. This site has a lot of information which I haven't heard or read before.

However, when researching these "quotes" it is never clear when/where it was said/shown. It is sometimes like rumor that gets passed around.

What would help is the posters of these types of information to site sources, because some of these things are very hard to find.

If someone can site the source for the O'Leary quote, it would be much appreciated.

Moving on, I think the Battle of Los Angeles is very convincing evidence of the UFO phenomenon. Either that thing was an super advanced, top-secret ship, or it was ET. It's as simple as that. I don't buy the weather balloon or Hollywood hologram technology explanations.

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 01:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by sllapur
You lay a little too much confidence on your claims that the tales narrated by ancient civilizations are mere exaggerations of a more mundane scenario.

Not really, since I wasn't there, I didn't translate their words, nor do I have proof of any of it, I tend to file that away in the "it's neat but no proof" section of my brain.

Now, in my perspective, life in the universe and E.T. visitation to Earth is rather mundane.

From my perspective, as a scientist, electrical engineer, and physicist, I think ET visitation is NOT mundane, and is nearly impossible. Just the tasks of getting here is hard to fathom, but the task of gaining the knowledge to get here without killing yourself is another issue all together.

Firstly, a little rhetorical tip; search for "Vimana".

I am familiar with Vimana. All historical notes about vimana point to them being only "air" craft, and not "space" craft capable of interstellar flight.

Secondly, the fact that there were vehicles of the kind back there, even if not of legitimate E.T. possession or control, means that long, long ago man has moved into the stars.

Into the stars? Maybe that is a bit of a stretch. So far there is only little information about them being in the "air", but not "space".

Your blood boils above 63,000 feet altitude. They would have to have space suit technology, or pressurized aircraft. They would have to also have oxygen, and other systems for oxygen control and pressure control. Then they would have to deal with extreme hot and cold temps, and the vacuum of space. They would have to worry about fuel levels, or free energy... There is many things they would have to have perfected before leaving the atmosphere. I am not sure all that was available back then...

However, I do believe ancients were able to study and mock birds, and fly in "air". BIRDS being the key to all flight inventions.

That is another issue with "aliens". During their evolution, and becoming smart enough for flight, they too would have to have learned from some birds or flying insects. That is of course if birds or insects were able to evolve on their planet. Without birds or flying insects, I don't think humans would have ever tried or thought about flying. I have more to say about this subject, but will restrain myself. Just ponder all things related to that issue.

Let's remember now that there are African tribes who had star maps of star systems that couldn't even be seen with the naked eye or any less million dollar grade telescope.

I could show you star maps that and star systems that can't be seen.

Heck, I can throw a handful of sand on the ground and probably point to a section of stars that matches the pattern of the sand.

If you insist that chances are that ancient languages aren't even correctly translated then all I can say is you deeply underestimate the intellect of Earthlings whilst at the same time over-rate your ability to discern what is fact and what is not fact...

Um, no. "Lost in translation" is a common error. Even if they were correctly translated, some words don't mean the same thing they used to.

I can give you examples like the word "gay". It means "happy" but now the other definition of "homosexual" has taken over.

One person would say "they came from the heavens", but meant "they came from the sky", meaning they "were flying in the air", not they came from outer space. It could mean multiple things....

Translation sucks.

I will desist from the point of an Earthling advance to other star systems in sight of the strong chance you will bring up that just because they were flying around back then doesn't mean they were capable of inter-planetary or inter-galactic travel. Again, this is up to you to discern.

Flying in the "air" based on technology learned from birds is one thing. Leaving the Earth and surviving outer space is another type of technology all together.... Inter-galactic travel well, they would have to have figured out the secret of the universe to do that. If they knew the secret of the universe, they wouldn't even need to travel in space. They could make everything they need from scratch. They could even make their own planets. They wouldn't even need space ships. They would be immortal.... That's not something you can hide easily.

Remember, the Mayas had/have exact measures of the entire galaxy and our Solar System's relation to its' center. This isn't a matter of an apple dropping from a tree.

All they did all day was study the sky. They had no other reason to exist. Their religion was based on it, and they talked about it every day. What do you expect from that?

What does this have to do with space travel?

I announce that I personally do understand that there are Earthling civilizations both in our planet and outside our planet. Remnants of older civilizations. There is also, though, a large variety of other E.T. entities who have been visiting Earth for a long time, and there is as much evidence of this as there is of the simple fact that long ago there were flying ships.

All the best.

Peace, and love.

No actually, there is no evidence of ET, or any intelligent life outside of Earth.

There is evidence, however, that Earthlings have studies birds and flying insects and tried to mock them.

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 01:59 AM
link   
reply to post by SharkBait

Well said. That sounds very logical. Seeing is believing. Let's hope it is soon.

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 02:11 AM
link   

Really? Are you, inherently, implying that you are a more educated individual than those people, too? What could you do for those people that would grant them education according to your terms?

Peace, and love.

Yes I am a more educated individual than those people.

Here is a quote from you:

"were blond and taught us agriculture, math, astronomy" etc., etc., etc."

Saying they were "taught" means they were uneducated at the time of their arrival. That would mean their perception at the time of arrival was off, meaning their memories of said arrival were off.

If I were to travel back in time to make them "educated" I would teach them the scientific method, and how to use it to prove or disprove facts and theories.

Then I would teach them everything that was discovered since their death. I would teach them physics and the math surrounding physics, and electrical engineering, chemistry, and all current day theory. Then I will teach them information about the universe that they probably don't know. I will tell them about the satellites that were sent to orbit planets, and what was found and what wasn't found on said planets.

I would also teach them the distance of the stars, since they lacked any technology to accurately measure their distance. Maybe then they will understand how nearly impossible it would be for someone to travel to them.

...and much more... maybe ill teach them the chemistry involved in taking pictures, or how to make a video camera, so they can take pictures next time.

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 02:42 AM
link   

It is unfortunate that you stick to the method of not reading a full post before beginning your commentary on it. I say this because you repeat yourself when you could have just announced an item of thought once, instead. This is troublesome since your method of response is based on the fact that you have already answered once, so the second time around you must answer the same or go back and revise your first announcement. This is not the method of a rigorous and scientific mind. Objectivity would bring upon that you obtain the full message, then proceed to dissect the individual sections in knowledge of the context of it.

Continuing...

The following points are evident from your examination of the issue:
1) You do NOT believe anyone, in authority or not, regardless of experience and character, about their testimony. I would assume you carry this to other issues non-related at all with science, physics, exopolitics, etc. (I.e.: someone telling you they went to buy groceries today).
2) You do not sustain that ancient man was incapable of assertively discerning the proportion of the galaxy, yet do assert that they were incapable of understanding what the proportions of the objects within and without were as well as what travel amongst them would mean.
3) You hold that the aircraft that were witnessed thousands of years ago could have been simple creations, as hot-air balloons, and would not procure a step towards further development, even in sight of the fact that such development took place within 100 years in our own progressive history and movement.
4) You hold that, even though most, if not all, ancient civilizations transcended the story of beings of humanoid characteristics, yet variable within understanding, as having taught them astronomy, agriculture, language, construction, etc., this is merely an elaboration of imagination.
5) You firmly understand that you have an intellectual quotient capable of showing these people, who were capable of understanding the cosmos from scratch (since you do not hold that others taught them), a lot of valuable information which they could not otherwise have figured out. Yet, these people are us.
6) You deny that any historical fact, as transcended by ancient cultures, is real and therefore the characters in them, always those who came in vessels that would glisten in the sun, cast fires and be of enormous proportions, are not real either.

Now, I don't know how much you know about physics, but it seems you have not come to terms with understanding that the parallel denomination of physical laws is one which extends much further as universal laws, in which the spectrum of light and matter are quickly attended to by a much grander and unbeatable scheme of work that allows for creations such as hyper-drives, ion-drives, worm-holes, time-travel and more "impossible" things.
I just want to ask you one thing... is the Earth still flat? Who are you going to believe? Surely, you have not been in space and carried out the appropriate scientific method-loyal experiments to convince yourself otherwise.
Related is also my concern about your level of intuitiveness.

Not to break this thread far off topic, but I believe a rational dialog of this nature is necessary to unlock a few more doors towards an ability for Earthlings to go to the stars as one, sentient, collective, logical and transcendental collaboration.

Edit: to fix a redundancy in a sentence.

Peace, and love.

[edit on 19-11-2009 by sllapur]

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 02:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Doom and Gloom
I wish if they were real, that they would just wipe out the human race. We are vile uneducated cavemen that only destroy everything we come in contact with. We are ruthless and greedy. Let them end the experiment.

Indeed, Intergalactic FACE PALM 101!

Stupid greys. I bet their /b/ is full of tards posting zombie fire breathing humans.

No I really believe it all is - if anything to do with alien genetic bollockification - a FAIL.

We terminate rampant disease if we catch it in an experiment.

They let us almost infect the rest of the universe? NEWBS!!!

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 03:11 AM
link   
It doesn't "all" point to yes. In fact, very little evidence exists that supports the contention that UFO's are alien spacecraft. I'm not saying that they aren't, but I am saying that the evidence isn't there to support it.

In the meantime, there are some compelling reasons to doubt that aliens are visiting the earth.

1. The nearest star beyond the Sun is Proxima Centauri, about 4.3 light years away. even at the speed of light a round trip would take over 8 years; and as far as we know, it is not possible to travel at or faster than the speed of light. Other stars in our galaxy are hundreds, even millions of light years away. That makes it impractical to travel between stars.

2. All of our explorations of the Solar System to date have shown no evidence of any life on another planet, much less any sort of evidence of intelligent life capable of space travel.

3. The fact that some UFO's cannot be explained away as "swamp gas" or weather balloons, doesn't prove that they're alien spacecraft. For example, they may be spacecraft of an advanced earthly civilization we haven't discovered yet (maybe they've got great cloaking technology). They may be from another dimension, an alternate Universe, but from the Earth equivalent there. They may be secret military craft. They may be advanced spiritual beings. They may be from the future Earth. And so on.

It is true that it *may* be possible for an advanced civilization to travel faster than light speed, and it *may* be possible that these aliens have been checking us out for decades, while keeping themselves more or less "hidden". It *may* be possible that governments actually know about all this and are keeping it from their citizens (or our governmment is doing that). All of this *might* be true, but that's a far cry from claiming that it *all* points to aliens visiting us.

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 03:50 AM
link   
So, that video of a stationary dot in the sky is the best evidence of aliens visiting Earth? Wow, I'm convinced

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 03:52 AM
link   
reply to post by SharkBait

U are so Right!! Its exactly what i think too. Star4You

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 04:28 AM
link   

It is unfortunate that you stick to the method of not reading a full post before beginning your commentary on it. I say this because you repeat yourself when you could have just announced an item of thought once, instead.

That is funny that you have come to that illogical conclusion even after I have quoted and commented on every section of your post, meaning I had to have read it in order to comment on it.

I don't understand the huge leap in logic you had to make in order to think someone didn't read one of your posts just because he repeated something he said earlier. How repetitive words can translate to not reading a post is beyond all logic actually.

This is troublesome since your method of response is based on the fact that you have already answered once, so the second time around you must answer the same or go back and revise your first announcement. This is not the method of a rigorous and scientific mind.

Based on your illogical conclusion, I take it you don't have a clue what you are talking about. When someone repeats themselves, it is usually to make a point, or to get back on topic. In my case, it was BOTH.

Objectivity would bring upon that you obtain the full message, then proceed to dissect the individual sections in knowledge of the context of it.

When reading a post I take the entire post into context. When replying I dissect the individual sections in order for you to understand what I am replying to, and not trying to take it out of context, but keep the context in the form of a quote.

The following points are evident from your examination of the issue:
1) You do NOT believe anyone, in authority or not, regardless of experience and character, about their testimony. I would assume you carry this to other issues non-related at all with science, physics, exopolitics, etc. (I.e.: someone telling you they went to buy groceries today).

Correct, I do NOT believe anyone who doesn't have proof. Trust nobody. Everyone can be bought, everyone can be on drugs, everyone can make mistakes, everyone can lie, everyone can be clueless, everyone can hallucinate, everyone can say anything they want. It doesn't matter if they are the most important person in the world, or if they are the most unimportant person in the world. It doesn't matter who they are, or what they have experienced.

If someone told me they went to buy groceries today, I would file that into my "stuff that could be untrue" section of my brain, and then proceed to entertain the thought of it being true. It does not get filed into the "stuff that is true" section until there is admissible evidence.

The first rule of making scientific measurements is to understand, and acknowledge, and declare the margin of error, or else your measurement is meaningless.

2) You do not sustain that ancient man was incapable of assertively discerning the proportion of the galaxy, yet do assert that they were incapable of understanding what the proportions of the objects within and without were as well as what travel amongst them would mean.

I usually prefer to avoid talking about ancient people because we know absolutely nothing about them. Facts are covered in opinions, and rumors, and incorrect and incomplete data, and deteriorated by time.

However, It is possible to understand the proportions of things without knowing exactly what distances they are (scale).

Example:

a-----b----------c

From observation I can see that the distance between a and b is exactly half the distance between b and c (proportions), however that doesn't tell me the exact distance between them in inches, feet, miles, etc. (scale).

So I imagine it was really difficult for ancients to know the distances between the Earth and stars, but possible to know the proportions.

Some ancients used to think the Moon and Sun were in Earth's atmosphere. If they thought the Moon and Sun were that close, imagine how close they thought the stars were in proportion as they move behind the Sun and Moon.

3) You hold that the aircraft that were witnessed thousands of years ago could have been simple creations, as hot-air balloons, and would not procure a step towards further development, even in sight of the fact that such development took place within 100 years in our own progressive history and movement.

No I do not hold that.

Knowing how to move beyond simple craft and actually doing it are two different things. I know how to fly to Mars, but can I do it right now? Nope...

There is no evidence that shows ancients having that type of ability either.

4) You hold that, even though most, if not all, ancient civilizations transcended the story of beings of humanoid characteristics, yet variable within understanding, as having taught them astronomy, agriculture, language, construction, etc., this is merely an elaboration of imagination.

I don't hold that either... You just continue to speculate.

It is probably not an elaboration of imagination, but more probably a rumor of a misunderstanding. Seriously, school girls can hardly pass a rumor without having it change slightly from person to person. You have to take into account the margin of error. Time adds to the margin of error. Translation adds to the margin of error. Changing meanings of certain words over time adds margin of error. The list goes on.

Sure someone could have come from the sky and taught them things. However it could also be an exaggerated claim. One time I helped a lady, who was a perfect stranger, change a flat tire on the side of the road. Upon leaving she said "thanks for falling from heaven and fixing my tire". It was an "expression", and the ancients could have been using an expression too.

There is multiple possibilities, yet you settle with one. I don't like to settle.

5) You firmly understand that you have an intellectual quotient capable of showing these people, who were capable of understanding the cosmos from scratch (since you do not hold that others taught them), a lot of valuable information which they could not otherwise have figured out. Yet, these people are us.

I do not hold that someone didn't teach them..... I am saying they are probably not "alien" like you seem to claim.

You just said "information which they could not otherwise have figured out", I don't think that is fully accurate either.

6) You deny that any historical fact, as transcended by ancient cultures, is real and therefore the characters in them, always those who came in vessels that would glisten in the sun, cast fires and be of enormous proportions, are not real either.

No, wrong again.

I am trying to tell you that accounts of said experiences could be incorrect, exaggerated, wrong, changed in translation, changed by time, different than original meanings, or many other factors that could account for alterations of said story.

You have to understand that the "story" of them being contacted by people, and their descriptions of said people, have most probably changed over time and evolved into the "story" that you have now. It could have been a completely different "story" when it originally happened.

Since we can't prove it, there is really no reason to even worry about it, or talk about it, or use it to prove a point about "aliens".

Now, I don't know how much you know about physics, but it seems you have not come to terms with understanding that the parallel denomination of physical laws is one which extends much further as universal laws, in which the spectrum of light and matter are quickly attended to by a much grander and unbeatable scheme of work that allows for creations such as hyper-drives, ion-drives, worm-holes, time-travel and more "impossible" things.

I know you like to sound intelligent, but you just wasted a lot of space in order to ask a simple question. Your answer:

Hyper-drives, worm-holes, time-travel, and other THEORIES of travel are just that THEORIES. Some may have experimentally been supported, and are seemingly possible, but that doesn't mean anyone is capable of doing it.

Just because it is possible for me to genetically grow wings and fly like a bird, doesn't mean I can actually do it.

Maybe you are stuck between fantasy and reality.

I just want to ask you one thing... is the Earth still flat? Who are you going to believe? Surely, you have not been in space and carried out the appropriate scientific method-loyal experiments to convince yourself otherwise.

The Earth is round, and the fact that people used to think the Earth is flat just supports my opinion that some ancients were not very intelligent.

I will believe myself, and my own conclusions, and nobody else. I have been in an aircraft at high altitude and have seen the curve of the Earth myself. I can measure the curve of the Earth using the horizon of the ocean. If I truly wanted to prove it, I would just travel in a perfectly straight line in one direction until I ended up in the place I started without turning, proving the Earth is round. I would also make the comparison that the Moon is round, and the Sun is round, which would not be proof or evidence, but it would be something to consider.

So what about aliens?

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 04:30 AM
link   
reply to post by chiron613

Exactly what I am saying. I agree with you 100%.

You took the words from my mind.

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 05:06 AM
link   
reply to post by chiron613

You are right..
But remember not to fall into the trap i like to call the "Sliced Bread Trap"

It means, just because we do things like this, doesnt mean they do.

I eat sliced bread, it doesnt mean they have bread.

We can't travel faster than the speed of light, does that mean they cant?
For all we know it may be very possible with the correct technology and methods.

Them travelling to us might just be a walk in the park..

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 07:08 AM
link   
S&F

Great post.

I think the answer is obvious and based on probability, there's no other explanation for these things.

The skeptics have not provided any evidence against extraterrestrial visitation to cause people to look in another direction.

We accumulated tons and tons of evidence over the years and when they say,"it could be anything" that's incorrect.

If it could be anything, it would have been identified by now. These things didn't occur yesterday, they have been around for years. So you have to look at the evidence in terms of probabilty not possibility.

For instance, what's the probability that we are alone in the universe? I will say it's highly unlikely that we are alone. This is based on the knowledge that we have gained over the years.

Water on Mars, the Moon, Titan and they are looking at other places. Over a billion earth like planets, extremophiles show life can evolve in ways we didn't think were possible.

The probability that we are alone is getting smaller and smaller as technology increases. We are learning that life finds a way and it's not exclusive to earth.

Even the Vatican is more open minded then most skeptics. Skeptics sound like the Catholic Church when it went after Galileo.

The probability that we are alone is getting smaller and smaller each day.

All of the evidence points to visitation. The skeptics have no argument or evidence. We have radar reports, mass sightings, eyewitness accounts from pilots, police and more, videos, pictures, abduction cases and more. This evidence has accumulated over the years and has been investigated.

It reminds me of a quote by Alfred Russel Wallace who helped Darwin with natural selection and he was a Spiritualist, he said:

I thus learnt my first great lesson in the inquiry into these obscure fields of knowledge, never to accept the disbelief of men or their accusations of imposture or of imbecility, as of any weight when opposed to the repeated observation of facts by other men, admittedly sane and honest. The whole history of science shows us that whenever the educated and scientific men of any age have denied the facts of other investigators on a priori grounds of absurdity or impossibility, the deniers have always been wrong.

en.wikipedia.org...

When people come out in support of these things, they are called all kinds of things because the skeptic has no argument or evidence.

When Edgar Mitchell said something about these things, he was called senile. You know the skeptic has nothing when they have to belittle the evidence or belittle anyone that disagrees with them.

Based on the available evidence and probability, there's no other answer. Skeptics has said for years that there's othe answers. Where are they? Where's the evidence?

The skeptics confuse answers with possibilities. Of course you can throw out any possibility without evidence but that doesn't give us an answer based on the available evidence.

[edit on 19-11-2009 by Matrix Rising]

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 07:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Doom and Gloom
I wish if they were real, that they would just wipe out the human race. We are vile uneducated cavemen that only destroy everything we come in contact with. We are ruthless and greedy. Let them end the experiment.

And here we have a classic example of negativity. And please, it would be nice if you were to use ( i ) instead of ( we ). Your certainly not speaking on behalf of me or my fellow humans who live and want a positive outcome in all of this!

Be positive my friend, not everything is doom and gloom

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 08:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by Haydn_17

Famous UFO/ET Quotes

"I've been asked about UFO's and I've said publicly I thought they were somebody else, some other civilization."
--Commander Eugene Cernan, Commanded the Apollo 17 Mission. (LA TIMES, 1973)

"We have contact with alien cultures."
--Astronaut Dr. Brian O'leary

"In my official status, I cannot comment on ET contact. However, personally, I can assure you, we are not alone!
--Charles J. Camarda (Ph.D.) NASA Astronaut

"UFO sightings are now so common, the military doesn't have time to worry about them - so they screen them out. The major defense systems have UFO filters built into them, and when a UFO appears, they simply ignore it."
--Lee Katchen (former atmospheric physicist with NASA

"At no time, when the astronauts were in space were they alone: there was a constant surveillance by UFOs."
--NASA's Scott Carpenter

"I've been convinced for a long time that the flying saucers are real and interplanetary. Another words we are being watched by beings from outer space."
--Albert M. Chop, deputy public relations director, National Aeronautics and Space Administration,(NASA)

"Of course it is possible that UFO's really do contain aliens as many people believe, and the Government is hushing it up."
--Professor Stephen Hawking

"I'm not at liberty to discuss the governments knowledge of extraterrestrial UFO's at this time. I am still personally being briefed on the subject!"
--President Richard M. Nixon
-------------------------------------

Hi there, great post indeed. Im curious as to know were you got these quotes from?

Not to say your wrong, far from it. Its just i need to see the proof for further debates

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join