It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aliens visitng Earth? It all points to yes!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 10:28 PM
link   
Thanks for the info dude, i really hope disclosure comes quickly and shocks the world into peace with one another. We need to change our social structure (monetary system) first and foremost before we can think about travelling the universe meeting other species. We need to make the change to a more sustainable, environmentally friendly, universal welcoming social structure for this planet.
A resource based economy www.thevenusproject.com seems to be the likely alternative so far, let's do it!!..

[edit on 18/11/09 by free_spirit_earth]

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 10:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by drock905
It will take a ufo landing on the lawn of the white house. Its as simple as that. why would they disclose anything if they don't have to.

Even if this were to happen no one would believe it. They would either call it CGI, special effects, or simply classified Military stuff humans made.

Hell,
Bush, Cheney, Rumsfeld, Silverstein Israel.. could all come out and say..."Yes we orchestrated 911" and no one would believe it. Thats how far gone we are mentally.

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 10:41 PM
link   
reply to post by ALLis0NE

Give it up already. Everything you posted is YOUR opinion. I suppose the low flying craft that freaked out Alexander the great's men during battle, was a local terrestrial mig based out of greece doing top secret maneuvers and fly-byes.

Give it up. Go read a book.

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 10:56 PM
link   
Great thread. It's nice to have all these quotes in one simple presentation.

I wanted to suggest/add the "Battle of Los Angeles" in 1942...
Here is a mainstream-media presentation of the event.
Here is the video of the object which received over 1500 rounds of ammunition, all ricocheting off a, clearly, invisible field around the object (thus, resulting in the object not being downed or harmed);

This is a good mainstream-news T.V. broadcast of the event;

More information can easily be found by typing, "battle of los angeles" in any search engine. If you are a bit lazy, here you go; G oogle search for Battle of Los Angeles

I agree with Flysolo's response to Allisone. He is assuming everything that he proposes about the quotations, more-so than any of the readers here are assuming from the quotations pointing to an E.T. presence/disclosure information.
Here's another interesting quote I stumbled across:

"We already have the means to travel among the stars, but these technologies are locked up in black projects and it would take an act of God to ever get them out to benefit humanity.... Anything you can imagine, we already know how to do." ~Ben Rich, former Head of the Lockheed Skunk Works.

Peace, and love.

P.S.: Any clue why the Youtube.com videos are not appearing?

[edit on 18-11-2009 by sllapur]

Edit: added "P.S."
Edit: forgot to add reason for first edit.

[edit on 18-11-2009 by sllapur]

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 11:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by jimmyjohen
Interesting quotes.

Do these quotes come from reliable, in context sources? If so, this would be very good evidence.

I know that there are many people who endorse alien contact, however a lot of those quotes are out of context or never have been said at all.

If you have the sources you should put the up for all viewers of this thread to confirm on their own.

you should most definately copy and paste the quotes into google and see where that gets you...If you are interested in the subject do a little research on your own.

tamale

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 11:33 PM
link   
I honestly don't think that its going to happen any time soon. I could be wrong. And if it does happen, it will not happen the way that will be at al satisfying. Just like anything else, they'll use it as some sort of threat alert to spread as much fear as humanly possible.

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 11:52 PM
link   
My favorite is...

1942 Battle of LA. Alien craft flies over LA county sparking an air raid that was covered by major news papers. They fired over 1400 high explosive AA shells at it but couldn't bring it down. The craft flew an unhurried path across the city for about 1/2 hour. Witnessed by many but no one imagined that what they saw could have been from outer space. Back then UFO wasn't even a word yet.

[edit on 18-11-2009 by LazyGuy]

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 11:53 PM
link   
Are those two guys (David Wilcock I think and someone else like him?) still claiming disclosure is going to happen in a few days?

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 12:00 AM
link   
reply to post by LazyGuy

I just posted a good bit of information about that a few posts before yours... Also, it's funny that in my post at one point I said, and I paraphrase, "you can get more info if you put 'battle of los angeles' into any search engine, but if you're a bit lazy, here's a link..." And your name is LazyGuy... Not that you even read my post.

Anyway, I agree with you.

Peace, and love.

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 12:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Erasurehead

What kind of crap is this video,sir?
The audio totally does not match to the shown video.
Nice try,though.

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 12:08 AM
link   

You dissect his post like some kind of fish being filleted. What is your purpose here anyway? If you are here to slam the door shut when a member makes a nice informative post that quotes astronauts etc. then you may as well go back to the cave you crawled out of.

[edit on 19-11-2009 by Wormwood Squirm]

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 12:12 AM
link   
reply to post by FlySolo

No not everything I posted was my opinion. Thinking UFOs are alien is an opinion, and that is fact.

Everything the OP listed was opinion. There is zero reason to believe UFOs are alien.

post by FlySolo
I suppose the low flying craft that freaked out Alexander the great's men during battle, was a local terrestrial mig based out of greece doing top secret maneuvers and fly-byes.

You don't even have proof that Alexander's men saw anything! How can you even try to debate something that you don't have proof of?

Even if they did see something, not even half of the world was charted at that time, who is to say that no other humans on Earth had that technology? Who is to say those same people still don't exist on this Earth?

Thinking it is "alien" is far much more of a stretch then thinking some humans invented flight a long time ago, and then the technology was lost, or hidden, and then rediscovered later.

There is way more theories that make way more sense than "aliens".

post by FlySolo
Give it up. Go read a book.

You need to go back to school and stay clear of the sci-fi books.

I read more, and know more than you will ever be able to comprehend.

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 12:13 AM
link   
reply to post by ahumanbeing

The audio in the video he provided is displaced, although the video and audio are one and the same (content-wise).

But, in assumption that you might have done SOME research on the O'hare airport U.F.O., being a huge case that happened recently, I will still post another video.

There is more information about it. Search for it, please.

Peace, and love.

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 12:16 AM
link   
great thread!

s&f.. will be following.. love e.t. threads

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 12:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Doom and Gloom
I wish if they were real, that they would just wipe out the human race. We are vile uneducated cavemen that only destroy everything we come in contact with. We are ruthless and greedy. Let them end the experiment.

LOL your name sure fits your attitude.

I hope you change it, because a better attitude can create a better world, it;s up to us and yes you too.

Peace.

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 12:23 AM
link   
Great quotes man. Its good to see actual credibility once in a while.

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 12:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Wormwood Squirm

You dissect his post like some kind of fish being filleted. What is your purpose here anyway? If you are here to slam the door shut when a member makes a nice informative post that quotes astronauts etc. then you may as well go back to the cave you crawled out of.

I came here to tell him that he STILL has ZERO reason to believe that UFOs are alien, and aliens are visiting Earth. Everything he posted was a bunch of opinion.

Thinking a UFO is alien is jumping to conclusions based on NOTHING.

Here is an example:

A car or vehicle that YOU have never seen before, with technology on it that YOU have never seen before passes by you on the road with tinted windows. Then YOU claim... "THOSE WERE ASIANS DRIVING!" ..

You have no reason to believe the were Asians driving. They could be American, German, Mexican, French, etc...... Just because it was a car you have never seen before (new), and using technology you have never seen before (new), and you think Asians have all the cool technology, doesn't mean they were Asian!

That is how profoundly idiotic the entire UFO = Alien argument is.

Look, I WISH there was proof for aliens just as much as you. But I know better than to jump to conclusions, and I know there isn't proof yet.

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 12:30 AM
link   
reply to post by sllapur

Guilty as charged. I hadn't read your post. I'm eager to check out the videos you posted.

[edit on 19-11-2009 by LazyGuy]

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 12:30 AM
link   

I'm only curious. Have you researched everything that ancient cultures tell about "those who came from above", "came in silver vessels", "were blond and taught us agriculture, math, astronomy" etc., etc., etc.?

I'm asking you.

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 12:31 AM
link   

Thank you for nothing. I skipped over your post because I do not want to waste what little life I have reading your opinion any longer. People like you do not belong on a site where 90% of the members would like to believe so go away.
You are calling most of us idiots and it is disrespectful.

[edit on 19-11-2009 by Wormwood Squirm]

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join