It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Aliens visitng Earth? It all points to yes!

page: 1
42
<<   2  3  4 >>

log in

join
share:
+14 more 
posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 08:23 AM
link   
With all the talk of Disclosure just around the corner i put together this thread, hopefully you will all find it a nice read after a long days work




1952 Washington, D.C. flap: this series of UFO reports was accompanied by radar contacts at three separate airports. Country-wide headlines spurred the formation of the CIA Robertson Panel.
-------

1957 Levelland case: police investigated numerous motorist reports of engines stalling when encountering a glowing, egg-shaped object. Motorists claimed that their vehicles had restarted after the "object" had left.
---------------------

1976 Tehran incident: A UFO was believed to have disabled the electronic equipment of two F-4 interceptor aircraft as well as ground control equipment. The Iranian generals involved said on public record that they had thought the object was extraterrestrial.
--------------

1986 São Paulo chase: around 20 UFOs were seen and detected by radar in various parts of Brazil. They reportedly disappeared as five military aircraft were sent to intercept them.
---------------

1989/1990 Belgium wave: around 13,500 people claimed to have witnessed large, silent, low-flying black triangles. Around 2,600 filed written statements describing what they had seen. The frequently-photographed wave was tracked by NATO radar and jet interceptors and investigated by Belgium’s military.
-----------

2008 Turkey video: a night guard at the Yeni Kent Compound claimed he had videotaped multiple UFOs over a period of four months. Reported witness confirmations spurred claims by Sirius UFO Space Science Research Center it was the “most important images of a UFO ever filmed”.




Famous UFO/ET Quotes

"I've been asked about UFO's and I've said publicly I thought they were somebody else, some other civilization."
--Commander Eugene Cernan, Commanded the Apollo 17 Mission. (LA TIMES, 1973)

"We have contact with alien cultures."
--Astronaut Dr. Brian O'leary

"In my official status, I cannot comment on ET contact. However, personally, I can assure you, we are not alone!
--Charles J. Camarda (Ph.D.) NASA Astronaut


"UFO sightings are now so common, the military doesn't have time to worry about them - so they screen them out. The major defense systems have UFO filters built into them, and when a UFO appears, they simply ignore it."
--Lee Katchen (former atmospheric physicist with NASA

"At no time, when the astronauts were in space were they alone: there was a constant surveillance by UFOs."
--NASA's Scott Carpenter

"I've been convinced for a long time that the flying saucers are real and interplanetary. Another words we are being watched by beings from outer space."
--Albert M. Chop, deputy public relations director, National Aeronautics and Space Administration,(NASA)

"Of course it is possible that UFO's really do contain aliens as many people believe, and the Government is hushing it up."
--Professor Stephen Hawking


"I'm not at liberty to discuss the governments knowledge of extraterrestrial UFO's at this time. I am still personally being briefed on the subject!"
--President Richard M. Nixon
-------------------------------------

Vatican prepares for extraterrestrial disclosure
November 12, 9:26 AM

The Vatican has just completed a five day conference astrobiology where scientists convened to discuss the detection and implications of extraterrestrial life.

The Vatican sponsored astrobiology conference was a landmark event. It showed that the Vatican was willing to officially sanction public discussions on the existence of extraterrestrial life.

---------------------------




posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 08:35 AM
link   
S&F here.

Great thread, a interesting read indeed.
I hope we're not alone.

I'm looking forward to disclosure, whenever that day comes.



posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 09:24 AM
link   
I am also hoping for disclosure.

I really think the world needs a change right now, a whole new approach to things.

hopefully it will come soon.



posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 10:10 AM
link   
I wish if they were real, that they would just wipe out the human race. We are vile uneducated cavemen that only destroy everything we come in contact with. We are ruthless and greedy. Let them end the experiment.



posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 02:33 PM
link   
Interesting quotes.

Do these quotes come from reliable, in context sources? If so, this would be very good evidence.

I know that there are many people who endorse alien contact, however a lot of those quotes are out of context or never have been said at all.

If you have the sources you should put the up for all viewers of this thread to confirm on their own.



posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 03:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Doom and Gloom
 
Oh, they will! LOL Read 'The Threat' by David M. Jacobs PH. D. and you'll see how they are doing it! I think it's worse than a horror movie!



posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 04:50 PM
link   
Ya’ll V Watchers? Well most all of us believe that there is something out there! I stopped watching shows on UFO’s because all they really are is repeats of what we already know. It does not matter how many Pilots you have lined up to tell what they saw, Radar reports of objects appearing and disappearing . “Miles” away video clips of some object in the sky. A million more of these types of sighting does not bring us any closer to disclosure. Its much of the same thing we’ve already heard and seen. “Yawn”

Opening new government files to some is a break through. Think about it, its not, its really more of what we already know, Just another story of the same thing.

Unless the Government comes forward with “fallen spaceships’ or other close up video footage and admit to ‘maybe’ have some dealings or contract with “Aliens” we never going to get much closer than what we are. Well not unless they Pull a V on us. But then if they look Human,(like the ‘V’s”) we not going to believe it anyway, we going to think its N.W.O pulling a stunt to get peace and unity. A lot of people already believe the Gov has this Technology, so it’ll be a tuff one to believe.



posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 07:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Haydn_17
 


.... seems everyone knows , EXCEPT the gumminent .

.... or do they ?




posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 08:28 PM
link   
My concern is where will this disclosure lead us? A new level in our enslavement, or new heights to our freedom?



posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 08:34 PM
link   
Well yes of course even in WA recently!

My personal favorites are those that will flash lights back at you when you flash a high beam MAGLITE at them!

Try it for surprises! Happens at least once every 2 weeks here in Oregon!

tjsilver.com... See the Washington UFO

I can't post it in a thread here yet - so be my guest



posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 09:10 PM
link   
There is this one too of ships in a Nebula - An image that was taken by Hubble - I can't post threads until i get to 20 posts so if you want to post the image it is here.

It is amazing!

tjsilver.com...



posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 09:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Doom and Gloom
I wish if they were real, that they would just wipe out the human race. We are vile uneducated cavemen that only destroy everything we come in contact with. We are ruthless and greedy. Let them end the experiment.


So obviously you rather do nothing to change that, to make less greed, to aid in the advancement of the world beyond that level?!



posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 09:27 PM
link   
Wouldn't an Alien threat from another planet make a great enemy for a united world government?

Citizens of the US are a helluva lot more compliant when we have an enemy.

You think that TPTB have thought of this? Cuz it makes a lot of sense.

I wonder if TPTB would ever stage a false event just to push through an unpopular social policy?

Seems like that thesis/antithesis/synthesis that is found in the Hegelian Dialectic.
Maybe I am just too paranoid.




posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 09:29 PM
link   
It will take a ufo landing on the lawn of the white house. Its as simple as that. why would they disclose anything if they don't have to.



posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 09:29 PM
link   
It will take a ufo landing on the lawn of the white house. Its as simple as that. why would they disclose anything if they don't have to.



posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 09:33 PM
link   
reply to post by drock905
 


Or a V type invasion for sure!



posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 09:43 PM
link   
It all points to yes!

What is the it? Was that it? What I saw posted here?

Prepare thyself...you are about to be bamboozled....again.

I'm amazed that educated people believe in this.

Sex, drugs and rock n' roll would be a healthier alternative.

Chalk up another one to the propaganda machine and the greedy men behind them.



posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 10:04 PM
link   
I wish they would hurry up and disclose already, the wait is making me sick. Whats weird is, ive been having dreams about wierd alien-based stuff, like G-Men trying to find me, and its geting on my nerves. It makes me wonder, what are people gonna do once it IS disclosed and everyone's eyes are open? I predict that a lot of regular human attention-wh_res are going to run around screaming "IM AN ALIEN TOOOO! I've been here on a Mission! It feels so good not to hide anymore!"



posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 10:08 PM
link   
The Chicago O'hare airport UFO in 2006 is one of the best cases in my opinion. It made mainstream news. So many credible witnesses.



posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 10:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Haydn_17
1952 Washington, D.C. flap: this series of UFO reports was accompanied by radar contacts at three separate airports. Country-wide headlines spurred the formation of the CIA Robertson Panel.
-------


UFO means Unidentified Flying Object, it does not mean "alien". It means it could be secret aircraft, experimental aircraft, and many other things that are not easily identifiable in the air. The example above has nothing to do with "aliens". That is your opinion.



Originally posted by Haydn_17
1957 Levelland case: police investigated numerous motorist reports of engines stalling when encountering a glowing, egg-shaped object. Motorists claimed that their vehicles had restarted after the "object" had left.
--------------------


Another UFO with no evidence of the UFO being "alien". It could be terrestrial. There is no reason to believe it is "alien".




Originally posted by Haydn_17
1976 Tehran incident: A UFO was believed to have disabled the electronic equipment of two F-4 interceptor aircraft as well as ground control equipment. The Iranian generals involved said on public record that they had thought the object was extraterrestrial.
--------------


Why would they think it is extraterrestrial? That is their OPINION. Just because it is technology they have probably never seen, doesn't mean it is "alien". It STILL could be terrestrial.




Originally posted by Haydn_17
1986 São Paulo chase: around 20 UFOs were seen and detected by radar in various parts of Brazil. They reportedly disappeared as five military aircraft were sent to intercept them.
---------------


Again, nobody saw who was in the UFO. Nobody saw where the UFOs came from. There is no legitimate reason to think they are "alien".




Originally posted by Haydn_17
1989/1990 Belgium wave: around 13,500 people claimed to have witnessed large, silent, low-flying black triangles. Around 2,600 filed written statements describing what they had seen. The frequently-photographed wave was tracked by NATO radar and jet interceptors and investigated by Belgium’s military.
-----------


Again, no reason to believe they are "alien". Just another opinion. Could just be aircraft and tech. that is not widely known.



Originally posted by Haydn_17
2008 Turkey video: a night guard at the Yeni Kent Compound claimed he had videotaped multiple UFOs over a period of four months. Reported witness confirmations spurred claims by Sirius UFO Space Science Research Center it was the “most important images of a UFO ever filmed”.


Again.... nothing that points to "alien". You can not determine origin from a video, or just by looking because there is nothing to compare it to.

You can not say it is "alien". There is no reason to believe it is "alien", and it is your lack of knowledge that causes you to jump to conclusions.



Originally posted by Haydn_17
"I've been asked about UFO's and I've said publicly I thought they were somebody else, some other civilization."
--Commander Eugene Cernan, Commanded the Apollo 17 Mission. (LA TIMES, 1973)


Opinion.....


Originally posted by Haydn_17
"We have contact with alien cultures."
--Astronaut Dr. Brian O'leary


Opinion....


Originally posted by Haydn_17
"In my official status, I cannot comment on ET contact. However, personally, I can assure you, we are not alone!
--Charles J. Camarda (Ph.D.) NASA Astronaut


Opinion..... However, I do believe it is a good opinion, and I agree with it, we are probably not alone in the universe, but on Earth? I think so. That is my opinion too.


Originally posted by Haydn_17
"UFO sightings are now so common, the military doesn't have time to worry about them - so they screen them out. The major defense systems have UFO filters built into them, and when a UFO appears, they simply ignore it."
--Lee Katchen (former atmospheric physicist with NASA


UFO doesn't mean alien...


Originally posted by Haydn_17
"At no time, when the astronauts were in space were they alone: there was a constant surveillance by UFOs."
--NASA's Scott Carpenter


UFO does not mean "alien". The word "surveillance" is his opinion as he doesn't have any reason to believe the UFO had eyes.


Originally posted by Haydn_17
"I've been convinced for a long time that the flying saucers are real and interplanetary. Another words we are being watched by beings from outer space."
--Albert M. Chop, deputy public relations director, National Aeronautics and Space Administration,(NASA)


Opinion....


Originally posted by Haydn_17
"Of course it is possible that UFO's really do contain aliens as many people believe, and the Government is hushing it up."
--Professor Stephen Hawking


Yes of course it is possible (maybe), but is it true? Nobody has proof of that. This is his opinion too..



Originally posted by Haydn_17
"I'm not at liberty to discuss the governments knowledge of extraterrestrial UFO's at this time. I am still personally being briefed on the subject!"
--President Richard M. Nixon
-------------------------------------


Again, nothing can be gained from that quote. The government could possibly know that they are NOT ET UFOs.

It's like saying "I'm not at liberty to discuss the governments knowledge of Santa Clause at this time. I am still personally being briefed on the subject".... That doesn't mean Santa Clause exists.



Originally posted by Haydn_17
Vatican prepares for extraterrestrial disclosure
November 12, 9:26 AM

The Vatican has just completed a five day conference astrobiology where scientists convened to discuss the detection and implications of extraterrestrial life.

The Vatican sponsored astrobiology conference was a landmark event. It showed that the Vatican was willing to officially sanction public discussions on the existence of extraterrestrial life.

---------------------------


Extraterrestrial life probably exists. Most probably as micro sized organisms. INTELLIGENT extraterrestrial life capable of traveling distances of light years is probably VERY RARE, if not non-existent.

We still don't have any conclusive evidence that there is intelligent life.

ET life, and intelligent ET life are two different issues. We know life is abundant on Earth, but intelligent life capable of space flight is NOT abundant on Earth. Actually intelligent life capable of space flight is RARE on Earth, and so probably rare in the universe.


Your topic is a classic case of jumping to conclusions.

----

For the record, I believe extraterrestrial life exist in other parts of the universe. I also believe intelligent life could be possible. However, I don't believe intelligent life could travel distances of light years because the knowledge and power needed to accomplish it. It could probably be possible, but there is still no conclusive proof, just speculation and opinion.





[edit on 18-11-2009 by ALLis0NE]



new topics

top topics



 
42
<<   2  3  4 >>

log in

join