It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What I've come to know about God, Life, Reality, the Universe.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 07:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by SeeingBlue
I'm not even bothering to read your entire post. You obviously have a stronghold onto your materialistic view since you're stuck on science and that's fine, but it's obviously in conflict with my views(and that's exactly what they are, my views and I don't need to prove them to anyone else) as they appear to be the direct opposite. Which is also fine because that's how our reality was designed to work. Duality, negative & positive. We're suppose to have and experience the polar extremes and that's is all that's happening here.

Thank you for disagreeing and sharing your thoughts. That's all this thread is intended for. If you don't agree with me that's ok, not everyone can, this reality wouldn't allow that, share your disagreement and move on. I'm not arguing with anyone over my own beliefs, especially when I know there has to be people out there that will reject it.

That was unbelieveable,
do you mind me asking your age?
No need actually as you are 10

"Im not going to back up my statement but i know it to be fact"

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 09:33 AM
link   
reply to post by SeeingBlue

I'm not even bothering to read your entire post.

You've just killed your own argument and possibly your own thread with that one simple narrow minded statement.

You obviously have a stronghold onto your materialistic view since you're stuck on science and that's fine, but it's obviously in conflict with my views(and that's exactly what they are, my views and I don't need to prove them to anyone else) as they appear to be the direct opposite.

If you bother to read my posts, you would quickly and correctly realize how much in error you are here.

Which is also fine because that's how our reality was designed to work. Duality, negative & positive. We're suppose to have and experience the polar extremes and that's is all that's happening here.

What evidence or research have you come across that would lead you to make such a statement/assumption as if it were truth?

Thank you for disagreeing and sharing your thoughts. That's all this thread is intended for. If you don't agree with me that's ok, not everyone can, this reality wouldn't allow that, share your disagreement and move on. I'm not arguing with anyone over my own beliefs, especially when I know there has to be people out there that will reject it.

You state that I am closed minded/narrow minded and then in a public forum state that you have no desire to discuss your ideas with anyone who might slightly disagree or question your statements and then in turn state that you simply refuse to even read something posted that is in direct contradiction to your opinions of someone. You are simply an arrogant little tool and nothing more. You've already demonstrated the utter worthlessness of your own opinions of others and of your own views of reality. How people like you survive in society is beyond my understanding and comprehension.

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 10:03 AM
link   
I didn't create this thread to discuss whether I am right or wrong. Why don't you understand that? That is why I don't care to continue reading your post because you insist on taking my thread in your direction. I won't reply to anymore of your post as there is no need to make myself any more clear. You made your point, thank you, now move along. If anyone else has any comments feel free.

One more thing. I don't care what QM says or doesn't say. You can't argue with my own person experiences until you have experienced it yourself, so this is why I won't discuss my "source" as there can't be an outside source for said information.

[edit on 19-11-2009 by SeeingBlue]

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 10:34 AM
link   

I didn't create this thread to discuss whether I am right or wrong. Why don't you understand that? That is why I don't care to continue reading your post because you insist on taking my thread in your direction. I won't reply to anymore of your post as there is no need to make myself any more clear. You made your point, thank you, now move along. If anyone else has any comments feel free.

From my understanding, you asked others what their thoughts were. We'll even quote you on that.

Would you agree? Thoughts?
LINK

So, now we have your own admission that you don't honestly give a rats a** as to what other may think. You admit that you never intended for this thread to be a civil discussion concerning what others think or what questions they may have in regards to your thoughts. Your essentially telling me and anyone else who may disagree that they're opinions or questions are meaningless to you as you have no concern to conduct a civil discussion.

One more thing. I don't care what QM says or doesn't say. You can't argue with my own person experiences until you have experienced it yourself, so this is why I won't discuss my "source" as there can't be an outside source for said information.

OK, at least now we are getting a little more honesty out of you concerning your statements regarding the science behind QM and what it states. Now we are all able to understand that your thoughts in regards to the science is nothing more than a sensationalized outright lie in order to garner support from those whom are also ignorant of the science. I appreciate your honesty as well do other who may have bought into your thoughts without the understanding that you think they are total nitwit imbeciles that lack any intelligent thought of their own.

So now we are able to have a clearer understanding of what you truly think here.

1. Those who show any signs of the slightest disagreement or ask any form of questions regarding your thoughts are automatically dumb and bad in your opinion.

2. Those who do agree only agree because you out right purposely lied about certain statements in hopes that they would be unknown in the science you state agrees with your statements.

In either case, we now have a perfect understanding of your views and opinions of others. It is a very sad and untrue view and I find it somewhat disgusting that anyone can just automatically think that way of someone else without even bothering to hear them out.

[EDIT TO ADD]

Just to clarify, from this brief discussion concerning pretty much nothing but your opinions of others instead of your thoughts as you *initially did ask for*, I think it's safe to make this emboldened observation of your character and opinion of others.

The only intention you had of starting this thread was to find dumb ignorant people who would stroke your arrogant ego and exclaim how oh so right you are and spot on. *pat on the back* bravo to the almighty genius!

[edit on 19-11-2009 by sirnex]

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 11:45 AM
link   

OK, I just wanted to point out that you said this was "your post". I tried to help you enhance your understanding of the things of which you speak, but now after reading your responses I am disappointed that my words fell on deaf ears. For once sirenex is not devoting his writing power to flaming. He is pointing out that you have a lack of understanding. Seeing as it is "your" post I figured you would be more apt to defend your views instead of taking things personally and viewing every word as an attack.

If you thought you wouldn't have to defend your OP then why did you make a thread in the first place? You knew that people would disagree.

-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-

There are a lot of new age movements that talk about exactly what you describe. They are but philosophy and unfortunately much of it has no ground in science.

Many people will say on this forum that scientists don't know anything. They will nitpick scientists and claim that scientists are generally all crackpots. Especially New Age peoplez.

Look at all the technology around you, especially the more advanced stuff. Its obvious that science figured out quite a bit. Heck even the computer you used to type this very thread is a marvel of modern science.

God Bless!

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 12:09 PM
link   
Why don't you stop picking apart my every word(like they really amount to anything) and twisting them to fit your words. Then maybe we can have a reasonable conversation about your disagreements.

Like I already told you I'm not interested in arguing wrong or right with someone on this subject of my personal beliefs.

I also already told you are free to express your thoughts but I didn't say I was open for argument. This isn't a discussion as there isn't anything to discuss. My post was based on my personal beliefs and I wasn't trying to pass them off as facts as that would be impossible right now. Our reality isn't fully understood, I think we can all agree to that. Personally I believe a creator, evolution, aliens and religion can all fit together. I came to these conclusions on my own from my own experiences. QM is simply a way of translating what I was trying to say. Qm wasn't even the bases of my post and had very little to do with the point but you focused on that and tried to used to so boost your own ego in a useless debunking attempt.

You obviously have nothing else useful to say or add so I won't expect you'll have any reason to reply, unless of course you just enjoy trolling other people's threads.

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 12:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by DaMod

If you thought you wouldn't have to defend your OP then why did you make a thread in the first place? You knew that people would disagree.

Guess what, you are exactly right. This is exactly why I'm not open for argument. We can argue who's God is better all day. I'm simply not interested in that discussion . I'm only interested in hearing your views.

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 12:41 PM
link   

You wanted opinions? You might got it wrong. If everything is one, why then there are so many distinctions in the reality itself? The reality speaks against your conception with it's indisputable language.

If a mouse would stop fearing cat just because it thinks it is same as the cat, now that would be quite lethal for it.

We are only one in the sense that we are all parts of single existence; so in certain sense we can claim to be one, but extending that concept to cover all aspects of existence is simply an exaggeration.

But since you are not open for discussion, it is in vain to waste more keystrokes.

Sincerely,

-v

[edit on 19-11-2009 by v01i0]

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 12:47 PM
link   

Why don't you stop picking apart my every word(like they really amount to anything) and twisting them to fit your words. Then maybe we can have a reasonable conversation about your disagreements.

I brought up some very reasonable points in regards to your first post. Please don't place blame on me for how your subsequent replies has allowed the thread to devolve into nothing more than a pissing match.

Like I already told you I'm not interested in arguing wrong or right with someone on this subject of my personal beliefs.

I never made any claim that you were wrong, what I had done was attempt to open a line of communication in regard to your idea just as you've requested us to do. You made a few statements that in my opinion needed further clarification and cited sources to substantiate those claims. As we've already discovered, you did nothing more than make a purposeful lie in regards to those claims, so my initial inquiry is now pointless.

I also already told you are free to express your thoughts but I didn't say I was open for argument.

And yet the minute I express my thoughts and inquire for more clarification upon your own, I'm automatically labeled the bad guy here who is in total disagreement with you. Which if you had bothered to read my posts you would realize how stupid you sound saying that. You would realize how stupid and ignorant you still sound for still believing that.

This isn't a discussion as there isn't anything to discuss.

Exactly, we've already determined that you aren't interested in a discussion. We've already determined your intention was for nothing more than ego stroking and now your pissed that you didn't receive your coveted ego stroking.

My post was based on my personal beliefs and I wasn't trying to pass them off as facts as that would be impossible right now.

This is a direct contradiction of your first post. You explicitly stated that QM essentially agrees with you in regards to creative thought.

Our reality isn't fully understood, I think we can all agree to that.

Yes, we can agree on that. The only difference between you and I is my act of humility to reserve judgment until evidence is put forth in regards to what reality is where as you lack that humility and reserve. I personally don't know what to think, but I can come to a decent understanding as certain aspects that we utilize on a daily basis are proven so far.

Personally I believe a creator, evolution, aliens and religion can all fit together.

I accept that and I agree, granted evidence and research is put forth in order to have a concrete reason to believe it. So far, I don't see evidence for a creator, but I don't necessarily doubt the possibility of one, which you would understand if you bothered to read my post and noticed a little link to a thread where I am attempting to reconcile science and a creative intelligence. But no, you stupidly and arrogantly assume that the entire post was against you like some little child hopped up on meth.

I came to these conclusions on my own from my own experiences.

I don't accept personal experiences as proof of anything as there are approximately six billion people on this planet who all claim contradictory personal experiences. What this tells us is that personal experience is not a very good indicator of what reality is and that the human mind is a faulty instrument for determining what reality is through experience alone.

QM is simply a way of translating what I was trying to say.

By outright lying about the science behind QM? Do you really think people are idiotic enough to by such a childish excuse?

Qm wasn't even the bases of my post and had very little to do with the point but you focused on that and tried to used to so boost your own ego in a useless debunking attempt.

The only reason we're on the topic of your purposeful erroneous usage of QM is simply because you refuse and admit to refusal of even discussing the other points that I raised in regard to your initial post. This much is self evident or at least should be if your paying attention to what's going on here.

You obviously have nothing else useful to say or add so I won't expect you'll have any reason to reply, unless of course you just enjoy trolling other people's threads.

Do you always act so childish? I've been raising some very good points and yet you call me closed minded while admitting to refusing to even discuss those points or read entire posts made by me.

If anything, your just a childish little twit looking for nothing more than an ego stroking by who you appear to consider as dumb ignorant imbeciles who think your so smart. I'm sorry if I didn't play that game with you, but this is real life. This universe wasn't created to revolve around your wishes to receive ego stroking to make you feel good about yourself.

[edit on 19-11-2009 by sirnex]

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 12:59 PM
link   
reply to post by sirnex

Hey Sirnex good work on crushing ones thoughts...
Here is a cookie for your efforts..
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/94395c6dfecb.png[/atsimg]

Ya I am being serious.. I think he should have tried to counter some things you stated.. But then again like someone said he is probably 10.

[edit on 11/19/2009 by ThichHeaded]

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 01:04 PM
link   
reply to post by ThichHeaded

It was never my intention to crush his thoughts. I raised some very good decent points and asked some questions in regards to his idea with my very first posting in this thread. I take no responsibility for his own childish reply and refusal to engage in a civil discussion. It was by his own actions alone that has allowed the initial objective of his thoughts to devolve into a pissing match and I will gladly peruse a more civil tone as soon as he is ready to grow up. If he really is ten, well then that *would* explain a lot and he just might not have the mental capacity to utilize intelligent thought in a discussion.

-Forgive me for saying this... Mom and Dad are Santa Clause, they hide the presents either under the bed, in the closet or garage or attic. Sorry to crush yet another dream.

*eats cookie*

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 02:13 PM
link   
reply to post by sirnex

Did it ever occur to you that someone else might have wanted some of that cookie?

Jeeze, so rude. I had milk ready and everything!

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 02:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by DaMod
reply to post by sirnex

Did it ever occur to you that someone else might have wanted some of that cookie?

Jeeze, so rude. I had milk ready and everything!

My mom never taught me to share. I have four sisters, so I just grab whatever I can get lol.

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 03:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by SeeingBlue
There are a lot of unknowns in the universe. It never stops amazing me with new things. We couldn't possibly know it all within this particular conscious existence. As a matter of fact I believe that the more we discover and learn the more we create to discover and learn. Quantum science recognizes several facts like thought is creative. We are all connected and ultimately one whole being. Who I would accurately describe as GOD.

So if we are all one whole being experiencing itself then everything else that is defined as separate from us is an illusion. This brings me to consciousness because it can exist beyond 3rd density material. The sound inside your head as best as I can describe it. This is no different than everything else because there are no separations. Everything is one. But I believe it is consciousness that underlays everything. It's consciousness first, then material. Because we all know that consciousness can exist in other places without material. For example dreams, near death experiences, etc.. What says those are not as real as life. Sure you don't spend very much time in those experiences and their is no solid density but I think that's for a good reason for now or maybe it's more sinister. Nonetheless your consciousness can't tell the difference so what makes it less real? Eastern religions even recognize the ability to move your consciousness to other levels of existence, both higher and lower than our own.

Everything is merely a vibrating frequency wave our consciousness tunes into. This frequency can be changed and other densities explored but for reasons temporary hidden from us, we are confined to this one frequency. Maybe until death? Maybe something more must happen before our consciousness is released from this frequency. Then if you can stomach all that and you're still with me. It seems to me that it's pretty conceivable that there are other forms of consciousness no different than ours but that are able to freely roam all frequencies, unlike most of us on Earth and very likely without 3rd density(earthly) bodies.

There has been times when I have experienced an undeniable connection to the Universe and I knew it was taking care of me and guiding me. Showing me exactly what I needed to see to grow and better myself. In a way I knew I was not in control but that I was only experiencing. I had influence on events and choices that determines whether I am progressing or if I need to retake a lesson, re-experience some learning experience, make the same mistake, etc. I don't really believe anything sinister is going on here, I believe we are being guided and shown what we need to see in order to grow our souls, our conscious identity that makes us who we are no matter what frequency we operate on and if you think that's possibly true then there must be other conscious beings making it all come together and work. This learning process was designed, this reality exist, but something or someone made us forget it all. But ultimately it is you. You're pulling all the strings, it was yourself all along because we are not separated.

Would you agree? Thoughts?

You speak truth.

Truth speaks through you, as it spoke through me. Keep it up you are on the correct path which is the pathless path.

and for those whom it will effect:

CATCH22: "Not being able to understand certain aspects of reality with your current level of consciousness does not mean you have lost your sanity, and actually if you were able to access this world illusion as it really is outside of what has been popularly known as the matrix then you would indeed be insane. The situation here is is being insane the wrong situation to be or the right situation to be."

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 03:40 PM
link   
reply to post by awakened sleeper

Funny that you mentioned the truth speaking through you. I don't often have the clarity I did while writing the post. It was around 3 or 4 in the morning, a time that I'm never awake until recently thanks to my new kitten. After reading what I wrote I thought the same thing.

I sorta like waking up for a couple hours in the middle of the night. Your head is nice and clear of the days clutter.

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 03:49 PM
link   

You speak truth.

Truth speaks through you, as it spoke through me. Keep it up you are on the correct path which is the pathless path.

He's already admitted to lying about certain aspects of his truth, therefore he invalidates the entirety of his truth as he also admits to having no want or need to even allude to that which he does think he states is truth. You can't obfuscate truth and then demand others accept that truth in obfuscation at face value as if it were the truth itself. Your doing nothing here than what he hopes people would do, stroke his ego. He has no desire to discus truth with those seeking truth.

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 03:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by sirnex

You speak truth.

He's already admitted to lying about certain aspects of his truth, therefore he invalidates the entirety of his truth as he also admits to having no want or need to even allude to that which he does think he states is truth. You can't obfuscate truth and then demand others accept that truth in obfuscation at face value as if it were the truth itself. Your doing nothing here than what he hopes people would do, stroke his ego. He has no desire to discus truth with those seeking truth.

Still focusing on the little things, you miss the bigger picture.

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 04:01 PM
link   

Still focusing on the little things, you miss the bigger picture.

Empty statements doesn't help your case at all. You've not once touched a single point or question I raised in regards to your idea, in which not everything I stated was in any way a direct or indirect attack against anything you stated except when in regards to QM. You've still yet to realize that I am not inherently even against anything you've stated, your being utterly arrogant, ignorant and just down right rude and infantile without reason. I'm happy for you that someone came in and stroked the ego, but the point of the fact is the main issues still stand.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join