It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Svineflu update from Denmark

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 03:18 AM
link   
This thread is ment so you can follow how things evolve in Denmark.

I hope that other countries will follow.

One of my very near friends, who work in a large danish hospital, tells me today, that the amount of people with Svineflu symptoms isnt overwelming right now.

There is one patient with heavy breathing due to the svineflu infection in the lungs.
He is about 38 years of age.

A doctor has warned the staff at the hospital about the svineflu vaccination because we in Denmark has the vaccination with shark oil (Squal) witch is known to have some sideeffects.

What is very interesting is, that it also says that the vaccination with shark oil is under suspicion for being the reason that veterans suffer from Gulf War Syndrom

The doctor refers to a weekly newspaper for doctors from nov. 5.
Here is a link - use google translation.

www.ugeskriftet.dk...

My friend at the hospital also tells that the vaccine we have in Denmark is the same one they have in Germany - the one with 10. dozes a pack.
But the german parlament members got the same vaccination as US - the one with 1 doze a pack !
I dont have the names for theese 2 different vaccinations, but I hope some can help on this issue.

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 03:37 AM
link   
Good idea

Romania
A bit over 1000 cases, 1 death. Some talk of fining the media for over hype of the whole thing.

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 03:37 AM
link   
I believe the entire Squalene issue has been over-hyped immensely.

he World Health Organization and the US Department of Defense have both published extensive reports that emphasize that squalene is a chemical naturally occurring in the human body, present even in oils of human fingerprints.[14][7] WHO goes further to explain that squalene has been present in over 22 million flu vaccines given to patients in Europe since 1997 and there have never been significant vaccine-related adverse events.[7]

source: en.wikipedia.org...

The whole Gulf war syndrome issue is a bit confusing. The issue with squalene came about because 95% of those suffering from it had antibodies related to squalene, hinting at the fact that the vaccines to anthrax were a cause.

But subsequent studies are fairly polar in their conclusions.

From wikipedia:

A later study reported that many humans have squalene antibodies in their blood, regardless of whether or not they received squalene from a vaccination

On top of this, it has been determined that the anthrax vaccines given to those US military personnel, did not use squalene as an adjuvant.

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 03:38 AM
link   
reply to post by AUM68

Here's quite a bit of info on Squalene.

I wrote the above thread on Squalene. I've learned a bit more since then but the basic concensus is that Squalene is one of the most dangerous aspects of the European versions of the vaccine.

Another thread, The Science and Etymology of H1N1 includes a peer-reviewed study, published in the American Journal of Pathology showing that Squalene has significant harmful affects on rats.

Thanks for the udate for Denmark!

[edit on 18-11-2009 by notreallyalive]

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 03:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Oscitate

"there have been studies that have found as many as 12 in 1,000
children with an ASD in Europe and Scandinavia. Studies conducted specifically in the United
States have found rates between 2 to 7 per 1,000 children in the past decade."

Up to 6 times more Autism [ASD] cases in Europe than in USA.

ASD Prevalence

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 07:55 AM
link   
thank you for the links

very useful indepth information

cheers

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 10:57 AM
link   
Last few days articles in newspapers regarding WHO:

Nov. 15.: Mysterious change in the WHO definition of a pandemic
www.information.dk...
-in short: WHO has suddenly changed the definition of a pandemic on its website. Now much is known of all influenza pandemics, the critics believe. This will allow the pharmaceutical industry continues to earn billions of vaccine for a relatively harmless disease.

Nov. 15.: Heavy lobbying behind the WHO resolution on mass vaccination
www.information.dk...
-in short: Several of the WHO's influenza advisers are paid by the pharmaceutical industry. Thus, with the industry to influence the decision that influenza A is a pandemic - and that the vaccine is necessary. Since the same companies received vaccine orders for up to 55 billion kronor - about 10 billion dollar.

Nov. 16.: Danish Health Dep. Recognizes problem in the WHO
www.information.dk...
-in short: a chief in DHD Else Smith thinks it is problematic when it can not be transparent, whether the WHO researchers paid by the pharmaceutical industry.

Nov. 17.: Demand requirements for WHO
www.information.dk...
-in short: As a member of the WHO, Denmark is dependent on the decisions taken in the organization. When WHO proclaims swine influenza to be a pandemic, it also applies to Denmark. And as it happened in summer, therefore, we reacted immediately by taking advantage of our contract with pharmaceutical company GlaxoSmithKline to order vaccines homes for 162 million kroner - about 29 mill dollar.

The newspaper Information, which the above articles is from, have about 100.000 readers.
The largest newspaper in Denmark have about 400.000 readers (yes we are a small country
)

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 01:47 PM
link   
Do not get the H1N1 Shot no matter what.

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 01:58 PM
link   
More news from denmark: Our drugadmin, has recieved in one week only, informations about 280 different sideeffects from 73 persons. Of the 280 sideeffects the 54 are unknown, while 8 are very serious. Sideeffects are, shotness of breath, vometing, pain in arm and right side of chest, others stomachpain and diarea.

280 different sideeffects!!! And 54 unknown!!! One week!!!

Denmark out...

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 07:14 AM
link   
Total account of deaths by H1N1 in Denmark: 2

Today we read in danish newspapper Ekstra Blades (around 400.000 readers) that from nov. 12. until nov. 20. a total of 2 is dead.

link here to the danish paper:
ekstrabladet.dk...

posted on Nov, 21 2009 @ 02:35 AM
link   
Fewer infected by H1N1 in the U.S.

Today in danish newspaper (Information: about 100.000 readers) we read that fewer is infected by H1N1 in the U.S within the last week.
It says U.S. officials.

In the article it is also said, that total number of deaths in US is 21 - 15 of these is by certain caused by H1N1

Well, I guess you guys would like to hear the news in your country from a danish newspaper

Link to the danish article - use Google translation:

www.information.dk...

posted on Nov, 22 2009 @ 06:18 AM
link   
Total deaths in Denmark: 4

Today we read about another casulty here in Denmark.

Link to the danish newspaper:

ekstrabladet.dk...

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 08:57 AM
link   
Here is a few updates from Denmark

Nov. 20: New mutation of H1N1 found in Norway.
-A new and more aggressive version of the H1N1 virus has been found in two dead and one alive patient in Norway. So say the Norwegian health authorities in danish paper Ekstra Bladet (around 400.000 readers).

Link here with link also to norwegian paper:
ekstrabladet.dk...

Nov. 23.: We read how H1N1 kills
-Board of Health's center manager, Elsa Schmidt, explains how H1N1 kills in this article in danish paper Ekstra Bladet (around 400.000 readers).

Article here - use Google translator:
ekstrabladet.dk...

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 09:17 AM
link   
reply to post by AUM68

Thanks for the information, then we most rethink why so much scaremongering and hype news on anything related to swine flu or any influenza for that matter, has anybody heard anything about "seasonal flu" I guess not, seasonal flu is now the new swine flu that actually is no so new and has been infecting us for decades until big pharma decided that is was time for the new generations to get their vaccines after the failed attempts in 76.

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 09:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by marg6043
reply to post by AUM68

I guess not, seasonal flu is now the new swine flu that actually is no so new and has been infecting us for decades until big pharma decided that is was time for the new generations to get their vaccines after the failed attempts in 76.

Yes, thats my guess too, after WHO changed the definition.

This news just came in:

Nov. 23. H1N1 is not mutated in Denmark
Link to the article here:
ekstrabladet.dk...

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 08:34 AM
link   
Further 2 people dead in Denmark

Today we read in danish newspaper Ekstra Bladet (around 400.000 readers - one of the largest papers in Denmark), that 2 more is dead which gets the total up to 6 deaths in Denmark.

All 6 suffered in advance of disease and were therefore predisposed to H1N1 says Ekstra Bladet.

Denmark have around 5.5 mill inhabitants.

Link to the article: ekstrabladet.dk...

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 08:40 AM
link   
reply to post by AUM68

How the numbers compare to the seasonal flu deaths or pneumonia deaths? yearly for the country.

It seems that since the swine flu scaremongering started all deaths associated with influenza like pneumonia and seasonal flu has been forgotten on the hype.

Perhaps you can get some information to compare numbers.

So far in the US far more people die from seasonal flu and pneumonia without flu than those that has died from swine flu alone.

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 08:47 AM
link   
I dont have the correct number from the seasonal flu - but as in US it is higher.

It is often older people that dies of seasonal flu - normally 1000 dies in Denmark.

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 08:55 AM
link   
reply to post by AUM68

Here in the US the pneumonia is the one causing most of the death specially in the children, 500 thousand children gets hospitalized in the US as by CDC statistics every year from pneumonia and the death associated with it is higher.

About 50 to 90 thousand dies from pneumonia each year, seasonal flu about 40 to 50 Thsouand.

That is why is so important to learn facts about death rates associated with other bacterial and viral diseases before trusting the swine flu numbers been given.

posted on Nov, 24 2009 @ 09:14 AM
link   
reply to post by marg6043

true...

<<   2 >>

join