It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chinese Physics Professor 'convinced ETs exist'

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 06:35 PM
link   
"I believe they are nice and they have no intention of attacking us," he told Global Times. "Perhaps they are shape-shifters camouflaged as human beings or they have manufactured human-like robots to watch us," he added.

WOW! This guy lets it all hang out! Man, I won't feel like such loon next time I am ranting about quantum consciousness, living stars and junk.

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 06:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by DimensionalDetective
This is pretty cool IMO...Another physicist willing to go out on a limb and encourage taking the subject quite seriously. Not to mention admit he has SEEN a UFO directly!

"I am convinced, because I am a physicist and an astronomer," he says at one point, possibly replying to the question about how a man of science (he teaches Physics at Yunnan University) can entertain ideas about aliens. "I am convinced that extraterrestrials exist."

Full Article:

shanghaiist.com...

Video of interview:

www.gokunming.com...

Well his credability could be in question for stating his beliefs...

Aliens could possibly be making their way to Earth, through some unfathomable technological advancements.

Since we have not seen them/it/I/whatever show up and hover over our planet, and announce their arrival, we have to tend to believe that what we see in our skies belongs to us...

All our u.f.o. are belong to us.

[edit on 11/18/2009 by Brainiac]

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 06:46 PM
link   
First of all there are two types of aliens, spiritual and physical.
Spiritual aliens visit Earth all the time and are working behind the scenes.

Physical aliens hardly visit the Earth at all but exist in some distant solar system and planets.

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 06:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Brainiac

I wholeheartedly disagree with your assessment.
I see this as his hypothesis to explain an observed phenomenon.

Your hypothesis is just as valid as his and shouldn't be shunned just because you say so.

Err... Correction. His hypothesis is just as valid as yours and shouldn't be shunned just because you say so.

[edit on 18-11-2009 by JayinAR]

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 07:22 PM
link   
Sasquatch helps the Star people..............

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 07:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by andy1033
reply to post by DimensionalDetective

Both china and russia, seem to both more accept the paranormal than western peoples, as we had the witch trials and all those things in our history.

But why is that? And UFO doesn't exactly classify as supernatural either. UFOs are not ghosts.

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 08:12 PM
link   
From what I've read the Chinese have always seemed to be more open about UFOs and extraterrestrial life. Their scientists aren't discouraged by their colleagues for pursuing this subject. I wish there was such an open stance towards UFOs and ETs here in America that there is in China.

I love the line where the man says that he wants to 'raise public consciousness of UFOs and ET's'. Great stuff S&F. I hope that the forum he's holding does well.

[edit on 18-11-2009 by antithesis.]

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 07:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by jclmavg
Sorry, but you seriously seem to have a reading comprehension problem. Same goes for DoomsdayRex. What is with you people? Too lazy to read a bit of text? Sheesh.

Your response shows your lack of comprehension.

I read the article, and stated in my post that that is what I was commenting on.

I did not click on the "video" link, and you expect me to "comprehend" it with out even seeing it?

Yes perhaps I was lazy, but you just proved that you are an idiot.

posted on Nov, 19 2009 @ 07:09 PM
link   
reply to post by JayinAR

Well the only thing is that you can go into a mental institution and talk to the patients there, all of them will "Believe" what they tell you, and to them their reality is just as valid to them, as it isn't to you, but you have to go with the logical obvious path. The fact that no matter what those people tell you, 1 of them cannot fly out the window, 1 of them cannot hold their breath underwater for more than 10 minutes, and the other guy cannot read your thoughts...

Just common knowledge of what we "can't and don't" experience everyday...

heh see where i'm coming from...

[edit on 11/19/2009 by Brainiac]

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 02:40 AM
link   
A overwhelming number of Extra Terrestrial sightings report E T’s as beings about four to five feet tall having large heads with large eyes and thin emancipated hands and feet, this is the most common description for Extra Terrestrial life and should not be ignored as there is some truth in this, again a majority of Extra Terrestrial sightings report a spaceship round or oval in shape with blinking lights all around and moving at great speed this also can't be ignored.
Now enough of the introduction I come straight to the point on who I think Extra Terrestrial's really are but first let us have a look at some of the every day events in our life which a few years back would have been seen as someone’s fantasy like space travel, computers, mobile phones planes and even cars and numerous such things of everyday use which one takes for granted in short yesterdays fantasy has turned into today’s reality but no one gives it a thought. Now have a look at another fantasy which many harbor that of a Time Machine through which one can go back in time this has been the theme of many a science fiction movie now think why can’t this fantasy turn into realty some time in the future, and time travelers from the future keep coming back in time.
Yes I am saying that Extra Terrestrial’s are nothing but our descendants from the future coming back in time and the spaceships are nothing but their Time Machines.

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 04:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by sphinx551
First of all there are two types of aliens, spiritual and physical.
Spiritual aliens visit Earth all the time and are working behind the scenes.

Physical aliens hardly visit the Earth at all but exist in some distant solar system and planets.

There are 2 types of dragons, corporeal and incorporeal. Incorporeal dragons visit your house all the time and are working behind the scenes to work your stove.

Corporeal dragons hardly visit your house at all but exist in some distant European cave or cavern.

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 04:36 AM
link   
This is important news DimensionalDetective, thanks for posting this.
S&F

What he says here is very interesting in my opinion and I really admire his guts for coming forward so openly about it.

Zhang, 62, is also a professor of physics at Yunnan University.
He told Beijing-based Global Times that he thinks aliens are presently living in Yunnan, Heilongjiang and Xinjiang Uighur Autonomous Region.

"I believe they are nice and they have no intention of attacking us," he told Global Times.

"Perhaps they are shape-shifters camouflaged as human beings or they have manufactured human-like robots to watch us," he added.

Kunming has had more than 400 UFO sightings since 1972, according to Zhang.

Kunming, capital of Yunnan Province, with a history of more than 2400 years, owes its importance to the fact that it was the gateway to the celebrated Silk Road that facilitated trade with Tibet, Sichuan, Myanmar and India.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/8f5a863de189.gif[/atsimg]

Today the city is the political, economical and cultural center of Yunnan and the provincial center for transport, science and technology and consequently has become the most popular center for tourism in Southwest China.

www.travelchinaguide.com...

posted on Dec, 4 2009 @ 05:28 PM
link   
More on UFOs in China:

A shimmering blue and white object hovered past the cockpit window of the Xiamen Airlines plane as it started its decent into Nanjing. It drifted across the path of the passenger jet, the pilot later told officials, then accelerated sharply and disappeared at lightning speed into a bank of cloud.
His story might have been dismissed as a delusion had it not been for the fact that two other pilots in different planes hundreds of kilometres apart independently radioed similar reports to air-traffic controllers within minutes of each other. One was flying a Shandong Airlines plane 120 kilometres north, also over Jiangsu Province. The second was flying 300 kilometres south over Tonglu, Zhejiang Province.

All three pilots flying on that November morning last year described the UFO as a blue and white oval-shaped spacecraft that moved noiselessly across the sky then sped away at a velocity sufficient to render it visible, within a brief period, from three aircraft hundreds of kilometres apart.

There are more UFO sightings over China than anywhere else in the world, with one in every five "flying saucers" reportedly seen over the mainland. It has the world's biggest network of clubs, the China UFO Research Organisation, and a monthly UFO magazine that sells 400,000 copies. It has some of the most spectacular sightings and some of the most bizarre tales of encounters; estimates by the UFO Research Organisation suggest more than half of China's 1.2 billion population believes in flying saucers. Sightings are reported widely by state media and pilots talk openly about close encounters, without the fear their counterparts have in the West of being dismissed as dangerous cranks. In 1998, a Chinese jet fighter reportedly played a game of cat and mouse with a UFO picked up by four radar stations as it flew over a military training base near Changzhou. More than 100 people watched from the ground as the two-seat Jianjiao armed interceptor chased the UFO, which was described as a mushroom-shaped dome with rotating bright lights underneath it. The pilot said it looked "like the UFOs in foreign sci-fi movies". With the air force jet about 4,000 metres away, the UFO shot upwards, leaving it trailing in its wake. A request from the pilot to fire on the UFO was refused by ground control, official media reported..

www.rense.com...

posted on Dec, 4 2009 @ 06:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Donoso
There are 2 types of dragons, corporeal and incorporeal. Incorporeal dragons visit your house all the time and are working behind the scenes to work your stove.

Corporeal dragons hardly visit your house at all but exist in some distant European cave or cavern.

Stop making me looking bad.

[edit on 4-12-2009 by sphinx551]

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 11:10 AM
link   

He told Beijing-based Global Times that he thinks aliens are presently living in Yunnan, Heilongjiang and Xinjiang Uighur Autonomous Region.

How did he reach that conclusion?

"Perhaps they are shape-shifters camouflaged as human beings or they have manufactured human-like robots to watch us," he added.

That is an odd statement don't you think?

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 11:17 AM
link   
Yes, government will tell us when the time is right........

THAT WILL BE WHEN ALIENS ARE ALREADY ON THE FRONT LAWN OF THE WHITE HOUSE

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join