It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Suppression of Alternative Theories

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 4 2009 @ 10:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by masonicon
Everything that can Debunk Currently accepted Mainstream Theories for Alternative Theories is ends up destroyed by TPTB.

Not so...look up L'ans aux Meadows, and Monte Verde...two paradigm shifts in human history.

posted on Dec, 4 2009 @ 10:36 PM
link   
I just got banned from a synth/keyboard website for joining in on and discussing the recent NASA and Vatican press statements concerning aliens.
Its ridiculous. Everyone on that website has a pad-locked mind. The OP of the post asked for everyones opinions on whether or not aliens existed, and I threw in my 2 cents. Without insulting anyones intelligence or demeaning anyones comments I made a few remarks for the likelihood of possible Alien life forms and posted a few links to the NASA antartic meteorite and the Bulgarian scientists story, and everybody including the moderators went jekyll and hyde on me!!

So now im banned for 2 weeks, just for considering the possibility of alien life!

posted on Dec, 5 2009 @ 12:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by JohnnyCanuck

Everything that can Debunk Currently accepted Mainstream Theories for Alternative Theories is ends up destroyed by TPTB.

Not so...look up L'ans aux Meadows, and Monte Verde...two paradigm shifts in human history.

Since the September 11 1990 to Present Day No More Paradigm Shifts happens anymore.

[edit on 5-12-2009 by masonicon]

[edit on 5-12-2009 by masonicon]

posted on Dec, 5 2009 @ 09:06 AM
link   

Since the September 11 1990 to Present Day No More Paradigm Shifts happens anymore.

...and what happened on that special day? I know you've been aching for somebody to ask.

[edit on 5-12-2009 by JohnnyCanuck]

posted on Dec, 6 2009 @ 04:59 AM
link   

...and what happened on that special day? I know you've been aching for somebody to ask.

Toward a New World Order Speech that happen on that Special day!

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 09:36 AM
link   

Since that Special Day Those Profit Hungry Capitalists has been Turned More than 99% of the World's Populace into their Mindless Sheep Slaves by Suppressing all of the "alternative" Theories that can destroy Money Based Society Such as Intelligent Design, Ufology, etc. To make This Even Worse They also Suppress Advanced "sci-fi" Technologies like Anti Gravity, Artificial Intelligence, Free Energy, etc until much much later where those TPTB Finds those Advanced "sci-fi" Technologies Outdated and Primitive For Them because both "alternative" Theories and Advanced "sci-fi"technologies can Destroy Capitalist System if they Goes Mainstream Since Everything is Based on Money Regardless Part of the World Because of the Globalization and if this isn't enough Everything that They Suppressed is used as tool of Entertainment (Those things are always Represented by Special Effects and Any form of Trickery instead Real Thing) to show people that These Thingies are Don't Exist and it Makes People do Nothing but Fantasize it.

[edit on 12-12-2009 by masonicon]

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 09:54 PM
link   

Why the Alternative theories about anything else are always Suppressed in Favor of Currently Accepted Mainstream ones and Why this is always happen particularly for last 20 years?

IMO, there is a group of people who try to control the masses. One way to do this is by selling them on a particular "reality" - one that is suited to imprisoning their minds & keeping them enslaved. Anyone who tries to show that this reality is false will suffer the consequences - from character assassination to real assassination, depending on how serious the threat is. The sad thing is, the sheep like the false & safe reality that has been constructed for them, so they are only too happy to support the paradigm.

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 10:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by someotherguy

Why the Alternative theories about anything else are always Suppressed in Favor of Currently Accepted Mainstream ones and Why this is always happen particularly for last 20 years?

IMO, there is a group of people who try to control the masses. One way to do this is by selling them on a particular "reality" - one that is suited to imprisoning their minds & keeping them enslaved. Anyone who tries to show that this reality is false will suffer the consequences - from character assassination to real assassination, depending on how serious the threat is. The sad thing is, the sheep like the false & safe reality that has been constructed for them, so they are only too happy to support the paradigm.

Who's the group of the people that try to control the masses?

posted on Dec, 12 2009 @ 11:16 PM
link   

Illuminati - or whatever you want to call them.

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 07:58 PM
link   

Illuminati - or whatever you want to call them.

To Make this even worse They also Suppressed advanced "Sci-Fi" technologies until Much Much Later, If this isn't enough Everything that They Suppressed is used as the tool of entertainment for showing People it Doesn't Exist and makes people do nothing but fantasize it.

[edit on 13-12-2009 by masonicon]

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 08:13 PM
link   

To Make this even worse They also Suppressed advanced "Sci-Fi" technologies until Much Much Later, If this isn't enough Everything that They Suppressed is used as the tool of entertainment for showing People it Doesn't Exist and makes people do nothing but fantasize it.

Do you mean shows like "Dollhouse" or "My Own Worst Enemy" showing what is already technologically possible? If so, I totally agree.

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 09:46 PM
link   

Do you mean shows like "Dollhouse" or "My Own Worst Enemy" showing what is already technologically possible? If so, I totally agree.

Many Sci-fi and Fantasy Things are Real Because their Math is here, and Their Science is here. We Just Brainwashed.

posted on Dec, 13 2009 @ 09:56 PM
link   

Many Sci-fi and Fantasy Things are Real Because their Math is here, and Their Science is here. We Just Brainwashed.

No arguments here. For ex, I think "They Live" & "V" are based on reality. JMO

posted on Dec, 14 2009 @ 05:32 AM
link   

No arguments here. For ex, I think "They Live" & "V" are based on reality. JMO

Yes but Most people think "they Live" and "V" are just mere fiction

posted on Dec, 14 2009 @ 05:34 AM
link   
Due to the Globalization the Skeptics that Can't Think Outside the Box are Increasingly Widespread.

[edit on 14-12-2009 by masonicon]

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 02:16 PM
link   
Here's another one:

Caprica - she's a perfect copy

posted on Dec, 15 2009 @ 03:41 PM
link   

Due to the Globalization the Skeptics that Can't Think Outside the Box are Increasingly Widespread.

Thinking outside of the box is the key to discovery.

Providing proof is where the 'true believers' appear to stumble.

posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 04:07 AM
link   

However Every Discoveries that can Obsoletes Currently Accepted Mainstream Theories are suppressed in favor of Discoveries that Supports Currently Accepted Mainstream Theories

[edit on 16-12-2009 by masonicon]

posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 09:36 AM
link   

However Every Discoveries that can Obsoletes Currently Accepted Mainstream Theories are suppressed in favor of Discoveries that Supports Currently Accepted Mainstream Theories

I will accept that premise as regards alternate energy sources...but the whole issue of the peopling of the Americas proves you wrong. Proof is required, and there are reasons for that. Basing knowledge on unfounded principals creates an Idiocracy.

Life is stupid enough without buying a pig in a poke.

posted on Dec, 16 2009 @ 08:41 PM
link   

I will accept that premise as regards alternate energy sources...but the whole issue of the peopling of the Americas proves you wrong. Proof is required, and there are reasons for that. Basing knowledge on unfounded principals creates an Idiocracy.

Life is stupid enough without buying a pig in a poke.

All of the proof that supports Alternative Theories is ends up Destroyed

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join