It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Barack Obama has shares in Baxter?!?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 11:48 PM
link   
Has anyone heard anything about this?

If there is any truth whatsoever to this, then it is way, WAY beyond disturbing.

With the way they are promoting these vaccinations in every corpomedia propaganda news program, trying to ram it down the throats of everyone, nothing would surprise me anymore. But this would be so blatant a conflict of interest it would be stunning. Owning shares of the company BEHIND the mass production of these "vaccines"?

Hopefully this can either be corroborated or debunked.

The President of the United States, Barack Obama has shares in Baxter, the company many say is responsible for the h1n1 swine flu pandemic. Back 2005 Barack Obama bought $50,000 worth of stock in two companies.

Right after he bought the shares also in 2005 Barack Obama (still a senator at that time) introduced the first comprehensive bill to address the threat of avian influenza pandemic. AVIAN Act (S. 969)

Then it makes it even more interesting that over $60 million dollars was awarded for a vaccine against the bird flu (2007) that at the time did not mutate till afterwards.

fto.co.za...

[edit on 18-11-2009 by DimensionalDetective]

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 12:52 AM
link   
So does Hillary and Romney,I think.

Scandalous? You bet!

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 12:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by On the Edge
So does Hillary and Romney,I think.

Scandalous? You bet!

everyone in the democratic and republican party are all scandalous. tis the way of politicians nowadays im afraid. as for obama it doesnt surprise me, is is from chicago after all, where being a crime lord makes good money.

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 01:36 AM
link   
reply to post by DimensionalDetective

Wonder if he bought the stock before or after he wrote this bill?

Obama Swine Flu Connection

“His first step came on March 4, 2005, when the Senate Foreign Relations Committee approved his request for $25 million to help contain the disease in Asia; the full Senate later approved that measure. And in April 2005, he introduced a bill calling for more research on avian flu drugs and urging the government to increase its stockpiles of antiviral medicines."

I'm not gonna buy this just because some website says it, but it's worth checking the official records.

I'm still checking on Baxter's Investor Relations site; feel free to help! Not even sure they have to post purchases for people who are not directly associated with the comany as either employees or members of the board.

[edit on 18-11-2009 by notreallyalive]

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 01:39 AM
link   
Cant find the link but I believe Dick Cheney has stock in them also and each of them also had stock in a company that uses satellites to help track the outbreak of a major flu around the world.

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 01:49 AM
link   
Pretty sure there is no law stating Cheney, Obama, Kennedy, etc would even need to disclose they has purchased stock. Therefore sorta proving all these accusations are false.

Here's the Insider traders' disclosures of stock purchases/sales.

www.sec.gov...

Someone would need a Freedom Of Information Act claim, as well as paying the SEC, or proving they are entitled to the documents (namely that he or she is Barack Obama).

SEC Archives

Alright I'm feeling like a private eye here!

Interesting... this lady worked for the Governor of Illinois, then went to become a VP for Baxter.

On March 23, 2005, the Company announced that the appointment of Susan R. Lichtenstein as Corporate Vice President, General Counsel and Corporate Secretary. Prior to joining Baxter in April 2005, Ms. Lichtenstein was a partner with McDermott Will & Emery. She joined the law firm after having served as General Counsel to the Governor of Illinois from 2003 to 2004

This couple Edward C. Johnson 3d & Abigail P. Johnson owns 284,100 shares!

Edward C. Johnson 3d & Abigail P. Johnson are associated with FMR Corp [FMR] and Fidelity International Limited, a Bermudan joint stock company incorporated for an unlimited duration by private act of the Bermuda Legislature (FIL) and own 284,100 shares.

Lots of companies tied to Baxter here...

But nothing to do with Obama and really no laws to show Obama would have to disclose, as far as I'm finding.

[edit on 18-11-2009 by notreallyalive]

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 01:51 AM
link   
Obama hs shares in Baxter = treasonous

Bush/Cheney have shares in Baxter = Patriots supporting American Business

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 01:52 AM
link   
Hmmm i have been following the situation in the ukraine and this new info is quite disturbing, i dont like to believe stuff like this is happening but sometimes its hard to deny that something fishy is going on

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 03:05 AM
link   
Just for kicks I wanted to see where, on GoogleEarth, all the money was going!

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/b2860bf8887e.jpg[/atsimg]

Disclamer: Do not use the previous information for any ill will or nefarious actions. The picture and address provided are for entertainment purposes only and the author of this post denies all actions related to the posting of this picture and information.

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 03:12 AM
link   
Most rich people have shares in all of the drug companies - which are ALL CORRUPT.

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 03:15 AM
link   
Even if this has been covered before,it bears repeating.

If you haven't read the charges that Jane Burgermeister filed against the W.H.O. and the U.N. for Bioterrorism and Intent to Commit Mass Murder. It also names,in addition to Obama,Sebelius,Napolitano,George Soros,David Rockefeller,...

www.naturalnews.com...

www.nutrimedical.com...

This was interesting,too..."EU666 Biodefense Stockpile and US666 Biodefense Stockpile"

www.nutrimedical.com...

Also see:HR 2122,Project Bioshield Act of 2004(or 2003?)-Protects pharmaceutical companies from any liabilities in relation to the vaccines!

No way could a thinking person not connect these dots! No one should continue to be naiive about what's going on here.

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 03:24 AM
link   
A great article here,"The Ultimate Control" and how this has been designed to put an end to life and liberty!

www.newswithviews.com...

And there's Senate Bill S666:The Biological,Chemical,and Radiological Weapons Countermeasures Research Act,which paved the way for gov't funding of Baxter,Novartis,and GlaxcoSmithKline in bioweapons reaearch.

Does any of this "666" set off alarms in anyone,or is it all just "circumstance"? No doubt this is all very,very Evil!

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 03:51 AM
link   
I wrote a thread about the top shareholders of Baxter here:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

FlyersFan posted the following information (visit the thread for links):

Obama owned BAXTER stock.
He now is invested in VANGUARD and AVI Biopharm.

Chicago Tribune - Obama owned stock in Baxter

Here's a 2005 pandemic warning by Obama (when he had Baxter stock)

CNN - Money

Obama's Portfolio

Obama now owns stock in AVI Biopharm

AVI Biopharm -makes drugs for infectious diseases, (including West Nile, bird flu, Dengue, SARS and Ebola.)

Sun Times - Obama gets nailed for stock deal

Skyterra (satellite communications) which is controlled by the New York private equity firm Apollo Management.

Satellite Ventures

He has stock in a fund that have these as their top 10 holdings

JP Morgan Chase (JPM, Fortune 500)
Apple (AAPL, Fortune 500)
Google (GOOG, Fortune 500)
Intel (INTC, Fortune 500)
Qualcomm (QCOM, Fortune 500)
McDonald's (MCD, Fortune 500)
Bank of America (BAC, Fortune 500)
Amgen (AMGN, Fortune 500)
CVS Caremark (CVS, Fortune 500)
Gilead (GILD, Fortune 500)

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 04:17 AM
link   
Wow, looky looky.. Obama owns stock in American companies.. good man. Palin's portfolio on the other hand is 80% foreign owned with a lean towards oil. Drill baby drill! So can anyone tell me what law Obama has broken by investing in strong American companies? Evil? Looks more like "smart" to me.

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 04:39 AM
link   
reply to post by reasonable

I have no problem with this - but is seems Obama had a hand in drafting certain laws that favoured the companies that he is investing in.

There are threads on this site that detail this.

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 04:43 AM
link   

Talking about Avian flu - Obama speech October 18, 2005
obamaspeeches.com...

If we're lucky, we'll have at least a year, or perhaps several years, to prepare for a flu pandemic. But we might not be so lucky. And regardless of whether it is this particular strain of avian flu, H5N1, or another deadly strain, the time to act is long overdue if we want to prevent unprecedented human suffering, death, and economic devastation.

and then:

This lack of planning is compounded by the fact that we still don't have a FDA approved vaccine against avian flu, and the one drug that many countries are relying on--Tamiflu--may be less effective than experts had thought. The manufacturer is also struggling to meet the demand, and it could take up to 2 years for it to make enough for the U.S. stockpile, presuming this Administration finally puts in an order for the drug.

Vested interests? You betcha!

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 05:58 AM
link   

You sound just like an Obamatron. When are you going to realize he's just carrying on the same agenda as all the rest of these politically powerful elite?

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 09:25 AM
link   

I can't tell whether you're trying to be funny here or not.

"Owns stock in american companies"?

How about owns stock in an extremely shady pharmaceutical company with a history of problems, that is behind one of the most dangerous pushes towards mass vaccinating the public with a product that has not been thoroughly and properly tested for its safety?

Who cares about the "business" end of this---We are talking peoples lives here. Perhaps millions.

[edit on 18-11-2009 by DimensionalDetective]

new topics

top topics

join