It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I think Disclosure in the next couple of weeks

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 11:21 PM
link   
i think disclosure is imminent and it's not what we are hoping for.

i think these guys have something bigger to tell us. they say all will be revealed in the coming weeks and although it's just a hunch i think disclosure will come in the form of life trapped inside the ice. however life is life and if any form of life is found on what is thought to be a dead moon then we will quickly see universal acceptance that the universe must be teaming with life after all.

i personally would prefer intelligent E.T's but like i said life is life and this may be the starting point for us.

[edit on 17-11-2009 by william76]

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 11:37 PM
link   
I completely agree, Preparing and programing the sheeple to be content with Aliens, I'm sure they're will be a big disclosure soon, It seems imminent by this point.

My question is What race will be the first?
I imagine it being some kind of humanoid, and it ends up that the vast majority of the worlds power leaders are from this sector of being.

Before we know it we will be being shipped off to Sirius(Hopefully that will be a good thing)

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 11:49 PM
link   
i think we might be fast tracked through the process in perhaps a 6 month period which would fit in with all the stories flying around at this time,
1st. life detected in water on the moon.
2nd. declassification of ufo files.
3rd. ancient structures found on the moon and/or mars.
4th. first contact, supposedly instigated by our recent revelations.

i think we may be on a serious path of self destruction and need a wake up call and something to unite humanity.

this is all pure speculation i have nothing to back this up but it would seem more logical than throwing us straight in at the deep end so to speak.

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 11:49 PM
link   
Disclosure will not happen in a couple of weeks.

That's my prediction.. let's revisit this thread in a couple of weeks and see who is right.. let me warn you, I am undefeated in predicting Disclosure.

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 11:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by HankMcCoy
Disclosure will not happen in a couple of weeks.

That's my prediction.. let's revisit this thread in a couple of weeks and see who is right.. let me warn you, I am undefeated in predicting Disclosure.

given all the prior BS on this subject there is a good chance you will remain undefeated.
time will tell and if im right i might just change my name to william the conquerer

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 11:54 PM
link   
Amazing video! A dozen buckets!

There seems to be more, that was just a clip.... where is the rest?

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 11:55 PM
link   
The equipment used that gathered the data leading to the recent moon announcement does not have capabilities to find life, unfortunately.

Unless you want to overlook anything that goes against what you want to believe, then you could just answer the above simple fact with a conspiracy theory how NASA (and thousands of subcontractors) are hiding the truth.

Either way, no there is not going to be "disclosure" in the next few weeks/years. Folks come here daily and say the same thing about disclosure, talking about "look at all this news coming out, it can't be coincidence, they are prepping us for the truth"....

Give yourself time to think and you will soon realize that the above is an absurd notion, thrown out there due to ignorance (and no, that is not an insult so don't take it that way)

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 12:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by game over man
Amazing video! A dozen buckets!

There seems to be more, that was just a clip.... where is the rest?

that was all there was on that clip. its just the way he tells us theres a whole lot more and the guy next to him breaks a little smile when he says it. like i said its just a hunch and with all the disclosure talk going on at the moment iv'e just got a feeling this is it. not what most here are expecting but definetly would be a starting point.

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 12:06 AM
link   
I don't know the way the guy described "and a whole lot more," then proceeded to give props out to all his hommies at NASA...I bet they found GOLD everywhere...the moon is made out of gold lol.

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 12:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by IgnoreTheFacts
The equipment used that gathered the data leading to the recent moon announcement does not have capabilities to find life, unfortunately.

Unless you want to overlook anything that goes against what you want to believe, then you could just answer the above simple fact with a conspiracy theory how NASA (and thousands of subcontractors) are hiding the truth.

Either way, no there is not going to be "disclosure" in the next few weeks/years. Folks come here daily and say the same thing about disclosure, talking about "look at all this news coming out, it can't be coincidence, they are prepping us for the truth"....

Give yourself time to think and you will soon realize that the above is an absurd notion, thrown out there due to ignorance (and no, that is not an insult so don't take it that way)

im not very technical i've had a look at the istrumentation but i dont understand it. if it has no way of detecting life then i will hold my hands up and say im wrong. i have nothing to back this up like i said, its just a hunch.

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 12:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by william76
given all the prior BS on this subject there is a good chance you will remain undefeated.
time will tell and if im right i might just change my name to william the conquerer

I would welcome and embrace my defeat, mate. I'm pulling for you!

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 12:18 AM
link   
no it wont

second line

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 12:19 AM
link   
maybe i got carried away with the "whole lot more" thing.

so what could a whole lot more be ? and i grew up in a world where we were told where there's water there's life.

[edit on 18-11-2009 by william76]

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 12:37 AM
link   
Although I really doubt disclosure will happen anytime soon, it will become more of an issue as time passes on. More and more people nowadays seem to be accepting the fact that there is life out there in the universe, and there are probably intelligent civilizations too.

As the years will go by, and scientific advances and discoveries will find proof that life is teeming everywhere, it will be universal acceptance that we are not alone. By this point, if people have still remained stupid enough not to seriously give the UFO evidence a good look and bring this issue to the forefront, at least they can serious accept the idea of advanced civilizations.

Either way, whether disclosure happens in 2 weeks, or in a few hundred years when our technological advancements have made it impossible for us to NOT come in contact with advanced civilizations, it will happen. Assuming we don't kill ourselves before it happens.

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 12:52 AM
link   
What whole lot more could you discover?

24 gallons of water from the moon, what else? What is moon water like?

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 02:40 AM
link   
I can only hope disclosure is coming i don't care if it is life on the moon. Life is life and like somebody else said if the moon has life then the universe must be teeming with life.

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 02:45 AM
link   
there has been a Disclosure coming soon thread running consistantly for over 5 years on ATS. I continue to follow the advice of not holding my breath.

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 02:55 AM
link   
They will only disclose when they are forced.

The rulers of this planet care nothing about their underlings.

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 03:04 AM
link   
NASA finds Water on the moon "Big Deal!" I found hot chicks on the internet and I don't go on youtube and tell everyone about it!

NASA going proudly putting the boredom back into science!

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 03:46 AM
link   
reply to post by william76

Anyway....why not just email him or call and ask him what he meant. You could probably write a nice email or call con-grating him on everything and say his remarks have you dying to know what he meant. You could probably explain your fascination with "microbial" (remembering to keep things less wacky) life and if that is what he was eluding to.

Just a thought.

BTW gotta love google His Contact Info Scroll all the way to the very end of the page.

Cheers

top topics

<<   2 >>

join