It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sarah Palin attacks Obama Economic Plan As .......

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 01:16 AM
link   
reply to post by sos37

OMG!...The attacks have failed miserably.
Sarah Palin : Going Rogue is Number 1 at Amazon AND Barnes & Noble.
We have lift off!!!
Go Sarah!

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 03:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Eurisko2012

no, what we have is a public execution of the feminine mystique, in every possible way, and attached to that in the most aggregious way possible, her religion and her sexuality. it's going to be a disgusting, abusive, freak show in which women will be reminded once more, that their value is exactly nothing but a collection of holes and bumps.

argh and shudder. i don't want to go through that again or see a woman put through that again in a public venue. it was almost as bad as watching terri schiavo publically starved to death on national television.

[edit on 18-11-2009 by undo]

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 08:04 AM
link   
reply to post by snusfanatic

Response to your post from someone from the "left".

This woman is an embarrestment not only to the Republican Party but to our country. We embrace her. She is so unintelligent that as long as the Republicans continue to put her forward we know you are doomed.

We giggled with delight when we heard she was McCain's running mate. That alone guaranteed he would fail. Stop kidding yourself.

She is in the category of "give someone enough rope and they will hang themselves". She is full-speed ahead in this department, and not bright enough to know it.

Go, Sarah go. Show everybody what you're made of, then serve them up a big plate of crow.

Good lord. The woman is as dumb as a rock.

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 08:06 AM
link   
GOing ROgue hit #1 because she bought an awful lot of them to sell to donators, Check her site. That book is tremendously popular that it is already 1/2 price after being out 2 days, now that's a sure sign that it is flying off the shelves, from $28.95 to $14.50 in 2 days. Oh I'm just quivering in my boots over Sarah "Gotcha" Palin.

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 08:11 AM
link   
whenever a new book by a famous personality hits the shelves it's always number one at first. That's like a given. No publisher would touch the book if they thought it would fail.

RE: Palin give Obama a 4 out of 10.

She gave him a higher mark than I would. I give him a 0. Big fat 0. His economic plan is a disaster in the making.

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 08:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Alxandro
Wow, another Palin thread.
What exactly is going on here?
So basically Palin has no right to criticize Obama's economic plan?
What is the reason behind that logic?

Well, she held a job longer than he did. He was in office as senator, what, 180 days?

She accomplished goals, whereas, he had no accomplishments besides being a community organizer...

Can you say ACORN? Oh BTW, anyone seen the new Acorn video released 11-17? More to come this week, by the only network that has the guts to cover it.

[edit on 18-11-2009 by Libertygal]

[edit on 18-11-2009 by Libertygal]

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 08:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Alxandro

Originally posted by sos37

... driving the leftist fringe insanely crazy as they thought they had beat this woman with their sleaze-ball attacks during and after the campaigns.

I still don't trust her, but OMG I would love to see her win a seat in office just to hear the level of howling coming from the news media and the left. Jon Stewart would piss himself nightly.

Sweet irony.
If this country keeps going in the direction it appears to be going, Palin may indeed get elected just because she is not Obama.
Now my first question would be, does she have an official Alaskan birth certificate?

Where were the complaints when Obama got elected simply because he wasn't Bush? Kind of odd having that shoe on the other foot, eh?

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 10:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by HotSauce
Oh yeah you mean that same banker bail out that your lord and savior Obama voted for as well. Oh yeah, but you know who didn't vote for it? The incrediby beautiful Sara Palin. Yeah, that's right.

Negative. I voted for Paul. You know, the guy that spoke out against the bailouts. NOT PALIN. The guy to consistently try and shed light on the cartel that is the Federal Reserve. NOT PALIN. The guy that has been predicting the mess we are in for years. NOT PALIN. You know, the guy you can look up on Youtube and find a lot of common sense clips from. NOT PALIN(I'll even exclude the "Witchcraft Video," lol.)

Weird, tho. I've never got lumped in with Obama supporters. So knocking Palin gets me associated with Obama, huh. Guess the small mindedness works both ways. It's usually people who knock Obama getting called Bush supporter.

TO THOSE QUICK TO ASSUME: It is possible to not support either party's main representatives and be just as fed up with both.

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 12:09 PM
link   
I don't think the reaction you are seeing from the left is fear as much as it is frustration with her supporters. I personally find it unfathomable that anyone would support this womans run for presidency and I believe that most of the negativity you see stems from similar feelings from other posters. I don't believe any Palin pundit fears that she will find her way into the White House. She shot herself in the foot by quitting her job halfway though. If you don't think she will be ripped apart for that if she decides to run in 2012 you're deluded.

As a side note to the OP; why do you consistently circumvent the posting rules for the Breaking Alternative News forum? Perhaps you should familiarize youself with them.

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 12:44 PM
link   
reply to post by ladyinwaiting

and your post is a prime example of what i'm talking about. if she had been anything other than a republican, she would've sustained less harrassment, but not much. look what happened to hillary! this country does not want a woman president, period, and either side of the isle will go to whatever extremes are necessary to make sure it doesn't happen. they will revile and desecrate women in every imaginable way, to the chagrin, shock and horror of their mothers, wives and daughters, in a public forum and do so just to be sure a woman never has access to the red phone or the button.

they probably made a pact, years ago, that a woman would never be allowed in the oval office as the commander and chief.

it's funny but they totally ignore deborah (back in her time, there was no king of israel, so the leader was the judge and prophet of the people/ yet here we are, literally thousands of years later, and we still can't let a woman have that kind of power)

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 12:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Avenginggecko

I'll just end on this note: Sarah is neither experienced nor an authority on anything closely relating to economics. When Obama releases a comprehensive action plan on swimsuit modeling, presenting oneself as a polite anchorperson, and how to quit your job in order to pursue a lucrative book deal, then I think he should listen to her advice.

She has more experience in politics than obama.
When obama releases a comprehensive action plan on crack smoking I will listen.Doesn't Obama have two books you hypocrite.(dreams of my father)his fathers dream was to have sex with as many white women as possible and his less than chaste mother was all to happy to accommodate him

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 12:56 PM
link   
reply to post by ladyinwaiting

She is in the category of "give someone enough rope and they will hang themselves". She is full-speed ahead in this department, and not bright enough to know it.

And obama's in the category of give him enough rope he'll hang us all!

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 02:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Libertygal
She accomplished goals, whereas, he had no accomplishments besides being a community organizer...

Yeah she did, she's also an economic genius!

Drive Alaska's deficit up to $1.6 billion then run for the hills!

Palin to Alaska: My Ambitions Exceed State Deficit

In essence, Mrs. "Average Hockey Mom" is abandoning the people of Alaska, and using her now-abundant spare time to build-up a 2012 presidential campaign. Palin has now successfully dumped the $1.65 billion 2010 state deficit on Lieutenant Governor Sean Parnell. Coincidentally, the state's fiscal year ended June 30th.

There is also speculation that Palin (amidst recent controversy and budget deficit) could not handle the office.

And there's also this debt she left wfor the towns people to pay when she was Mayor there.

Palin leaves town with $20 million in debt

Mayoral performance. Palin, who portrays herself as a fiscal conservative, racked up nearly $20 million in long-term debt as mayor of the tiny town of Wasilla — that amounts to $3,000 per resident.

Economics is definitely not a strong point for her!

[edit on 11/18/2009 by Keyhole]

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 04:15 PM
link   
SARAH PALIN

This woman is an embarrestment not only to the Republican Party but to our country.

She is so unintelligent

The woman is as dumb as a rock.

I'm not fascinated with her; I just hate her.

I just wish she'd go away

I only wish Sarah Palin would get voted off the island

please stop calling sarah palin sexy. i almost puked in my mouth a little.

she is a nobody

Palin is a media whore

She's a dingbat, she's corrupt, she quit her job as Governor to sell books.. she's a joke. And she's a horrible Conservative..

I hope her books fails... and we can forget about it. I mean her.

Stick a fork in her.

she is woefully inexperienced and woefully lacking in tenacity.

Only about 20% of the country will actually be able to look past the fact that she's a blithering idiot (the jesus and wal-mart demographic).

think about the epic propaganda campaigns that could be made about her. The jokes would be hilarious.

just because she has big boobs does not mean she has a big brain.

All I can say is the photo makes me want to hear what she has to say.
But then unavoidably she opens her mouth.

The woman is a flat out retard.

Sarah Palin is a joke, as corrupt as they come

shes the complete polar opposite of chuck norris.
in other words a total failure

---Doesn't she look great in that pic i posted!
---She brings a breathe of fresh air to ATS.
Perhaps if you find deuterium breathers from Tau Alpha Cetikai 3 to be pleasing to the eye.

There is something unique about her, but when she talks as if plucking words like berries off a 'bush' I want to mute or change the channel, because it makes me dizzy like a carnival ride.

Lying is her specialty.

Now Palin because she is such an idiot seems like "duh-huh one of us" she is an idiot (a hot milf though)

sarah palins an idiot.

Sarah Palin makes me wanna vomit

Why would anyone support such a moronic creature such as Palin? She's less intelligent than Hugh Hefner's...well, I won't go THAT far.

If only she had a brain..
-------------------

HILLARY CLINTON

I can't stand Hillary

If Hillary won what would happen - all the furniture and silverware from the White House would go missing.

I do know Hillary gives me the creeps though, kinda makes my skin crawl.

She'll probably change the government to Dictatorship and might hand it over to Terrorists.

I am all for a woman being elected president. Unfortunately there aren't any this time around.

I would vote for who ever ran against Hillary - clearly she is greedy & evil

Hillary Clinton & the destruction of mankind.

I urge everyone to Google " Hillary lies" and see how much evil this woman has been up to.

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 04:23 PM
link   
reply to post by undo

Sarah sure is an excellent writer.
Her book is well written. She clearly has a place on the stage
at the GOP debates 2012. Her V.P. will probably be standing
right next to her. - Fred Thompson -
She is appearing on Hannity tonight at 9PM.
Her appearance on The Factor with Bill O'Reilly will be on
Thursday, Friday and Monday.

----------------------------------------
I was very impressed with Hillary Clinton during her
debates. She took all the hard questions. Obama got a pass
on all the hard questions. NBC wanted him to win .

Hillary said recently that she would like to sit down and
have a cup coffee with Sarah Palin.

[edit on 18-11-2009 by Eurisko2012]

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 04:27 PM
link   
A donkey could manage to realize that Obama's economic recovery plan deserves, at best, a "D". The only reason he doesn't get an 'F' is because at least he has a plan.

A terrible, flailing, destroy the United States kind of plan....but a plan nonetheless.

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 04:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Keyhole

Originally posted by Libertygal

Yeah she did, she's also an economic genius!

Drive Alaska's deficit up to $1.6 billion then run for the hills!

Palin to Alaska: My Ambitions Exceed State Deficit

In essence, Mrs. "Average Hockey Mom" is abandoning the people of Alaska, and using her now-abundant spare time to build-up a 2012 presidential campaign. Palin has now successfully dumped the $1.65 billion 2010 state deficit on Lieutenant Governor Sean Parnell. Coincidentally, the state's fiscal year ended June 30th.

There is also speculation that Palin (amidst recent controversy and budget deficit) could not handle the office.

And there's also this debt she left wfor the towns people to pay when she was Mayor there.

Palin leaves town with $20 million in debt

Mayoral performance. Palin, who portrays herself as a fiscal conservative, racked up nearly $20 million in long-term debt as mayor of the tiny town of Wasilla — that amounts to $3,000 per resident.

Economics is definitely not a strong point for her!

[edit on 11/18/2009 by Keyhole]

That's just liberal media attacking a threat. Even if that junk was true, she's hot.

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 04:32 PM
link   

it's traumatizing for american women to see female political leaders treated so horribly based on things like their breast size or physical appearance. i mean, hillary was accused of being butch, morally bankrupt and intellectually evil and sarah was accused of being a playboy bunny with not a brain in her head, yet a cunning liar of epic proportions. both huge stereotypes geared at playing on prejudice that both sides claim they don't have and yet seem to display in spades when the rubber hits the road.

THIS AIN'T GONNA HAPPEN. neither side will allow the other to have a female candidate for the white house. they will invariably do what they did last time, only worse. and they will do so under the pretense that it's politics as usual. oh bs. the one who is slated for the white house is the one who will get in and you can bet it ain't a woman or the rhetoric would get turned down dramatically.

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 04:37 PM
link   
reply to post by undo

Don't be so thin skinned.
Roll with the punches.
Sarah will stand her ground and hit back. Just watch.

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 04:43 PM
link   

note how it seems every time she's on the news, it's a photo op for discussing how stupid christian americans are, who invariably shop at walmart and are only 20 percent of the population. it goes from being the major religion in the US with over 75% and responsible for the wars in the middle east, to being only 20% and too stupid to recognize that sarah palin is an idiot.

don't even bother with the thin skinned thing it's worse than that. it's long since passed that point. it's seeped over into treating women like cheap whores, no matter what they've accomplished with their lives.

screw it.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join