It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sarah Palin attacks Obama Economic Plan As .......

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 10:45 PM
link   
Well, listen for yourself.
Sarah Palin knows how to fix the U.S. economy.
On a scale of 1 to 10 ,Obama gets a 4 from Sarah.

That's a C- .
Ouch!
Sarah on Obama

[edit on 17-11-2009 by Eurisko2012]

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 10:52 PM
link   
Wow, another Palin thread.
What exactly is going on here?
So basically Palin has no right to criticize Obama's economic plan?
What is the reason behind that logic?

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 10:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Alxandro

That's an easy question to answer. Her book set a pre-sales record for non-fiction and is selling like wildfire. This is driving the leftist fringe insanely crazy as they thought they had beat this woman with their sleaze-ball attacks during and after the campaigns.

I still don't trust her, but OMG I would love to see her win a seat in office just to hear the level of howling coming from the news media and the left. Jon Stewart would piss himself nightly.

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 10:58 PM
link   
the left is so terrified of palin. "she's not serious. she's an extremist. i can't speak about her without compulsively wetting my pants with anger."
they'll do anything to avoid talking about the actual president wrecking our country at the moment.

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 11:00 PM
link   
Riiiiigggghhhht. Because she knows better. Where was she when congress bailed out their banker buddies. Oh, yeah, campaigning with McCain who also voted to bail out his banker buddies. When has she ever spoken up about the Fed, who caused much of the muck we are in?

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 11:04 PM
link   
reply to post by sos37

Did you like the video?
She reminds me of Ross Perot.
Down to Earth words.
Oh and by the way, she is right.
Help small business to create MORE jobs.
Stop attacking them with Obama ideas like Cap & Trade / ObamaCare!

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 11:25 PM
link   
Congratulations, another thread on Sarah Palin.

I wasn't too sure if I should contribute to this one or the 10 or so (and that's not an exaggeration) that are spammed all over the front pages of the political boards.

For the first time in my life, I'm actually starting to think there might be a disinformation campaign coming from the evangelical right. Either that or there's some kind of mass delusion coming from her fans that's so fervent and hardcore it's unbelievable.

I'll just end on this note: Sarah is neither experienced nor an authority on anything closely relating to economics. When Obama releases a comprehensive action plan on swimsuit modeling, presenting oneself as a polite anchorperson, and how to quit your job in order to pursue a lucrative book deal, then I think he should listen to her advice.

Peace out, Palin threads.

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 11:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by sos37

... driving the leftist fringe insanely crazy as they thought they had beat this woman with their sleaze-ball attacks during and after the campaigns.

I still don't trust her, but OMG I would love to see her win a seat in office just to hear the level of howling coming from the news media and the left. Jon Stewart would piss himself nightly.

Sweet irony.
If this country keeps going in the direction it appears to be going, Palin may indeed get elected just because she is not Obama.
Now my first question would be, does she have an official Alaskan birth certificate?

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 11:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by DiabolusFireDragon
Riiiiigggghhhht. Because she knows better. Where was she when congress bailed out their banker buddies. Oh, yeah, campaigning with McCain who also voted to bail out his banker buddies. When has she ever spoken up about the Fed, who caused much of the muck we are in?

Oh yeah you mean that same banker bail out that your lord and savior Obama voted for as well. Oh yeah, but you know who didn't vote for it? The incrediby beautiful Sara Palin. Yeah, that's right.

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 11:40 PM
link   
reply to post by HotSauce

I heard Team Obama is in bed with Government Sachs .
Oops! I mean Goldman Sachs.

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 11:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by snusfanatic

without compulsively wetting my pants with anger."

Are you talking about the president?

sounds like it

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 11:49 PM
link   
post removed for serious violation of ATS Terms & Conditions

posted on Nov, 17 2009 @ 11:53 PM
link   
The entire MSM is full of crap - they are controlled by the elite scum. If they are all attacking Palin, then she is doing good.

Sounds to me like she has the scum worried - go go Palin.

I think everyone on ATS should support her - if she is being attacked by our enemies - the MSM and the bought out politicians - then we know she is on the right side.

I think I'll have to learn more about her.

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 12:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by Amagnon
The entire MSM is full of crap - they are controlled by the elite scum. If they are all attacking Palin, then she is doing good.

I think everyone on ATS should support her - if she is being attacked by our enemies - the MSM and the bought out politicians - then we know she is on the right side.

Please do, and actually try reading about her rather than just flipping through pictures. Maybe if you knew more about her policies you wouldn't suggest "everyone on ATS should support her". Sarah Palin doesn't hae the "scum worried" she has us smashing our heads against brick walls to try and figure out why the fools in this country keep supporting her.

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 12:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Amagnon

You can learn more about her by reading her book.
Going Rogue at Amazon.com

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 12:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Eurisko2012

Isn't that book one of the fastest preselling political books in the history of the world. So let me get this straight....

Sara is:
Master Poltician
Smoking Hot
A Rebel like George Washington

and now
A number one best selling author....

How may people can claim such greatness?

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 12:58 AM
link   
Why would they keep attacking her if they weren't scared to death of her? I have pretty much ignored her from the beginning but the way every one seems to love to hate her has piqued my interest. The way she has held strong is quite admirable.
BTW She has more political experience than Obama did prior to becoming president.

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 01:01 AM
link   
Well Good Golly I sure am happy that Sarah Palin is getting so much press, this should make her base of 500 people very happy.........

She lost, she is probably why the Republicans lost the presidential bid, and now she quit as governor. Um yeah!!!!

But she knows how to fix the economy....um yeah Right!!!!!

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 01:03 AM
link   
They're attacking her by constantly giving her publicity and shoving her down out throats. Obviously people that are guests on Oprah are being targeted by the MSM.

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 01:04 AM
link   
i see it as a prime opportunity for more people to complain about her religion, her gender, her appearance, her family, her accent, her breasts, her career, her past, her husband, her gun, her blood type, her education, her sex life, her sexual appeal or lack thereof, and so on and it gets so bad, so outrageous, so degrading to women in general that it actually hurts to read related posts or watch the news programs. she's being used like a sledge hammer to punish women for even thinking they might have two thoughts to string together into a sentence.

shudder.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join