It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Deadly flu spreads across Ukraine

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 11:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jordan River
HAS ANYONE SURVIVED THIS FLU? Thats what I would like to know. If someone recovered fully. I'm guessing no one has.

Yes, lots of folks in the Ukraine are surviving. Otherwise, with the infection rates over there, there would literally be bodies piling up in the streets.

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 11:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by middleclasssoldier
ok here is my question. why ukraine? there is always an angle, so why start with the ukraine?

The president of Ukraine, Viktor Yushchenko, disobeyed IMF orders.

www.reuters.com...

Yushchenko, who in late October gave the go-ahead to rises in pensions and the minimum wage in defiance of the IMF and pleas by Tymoshenko, hit back immediately.

The Fund refrained from releasing the funds -- part of a $16.4 billion programme to counter the economic crisis -- after Yushchenko signed the minimum wage law into force.

Also Ukraine is a central country on the Eurasian continent. If you were to spread a virus you wouldn't do it near the coast since the ocean would block the progress of the outbreak. Ukraine also borders Russia, is close to the Middle East and Africa.

Ukraine may have been chosen because Baxter has subsidiaries and labs in the country from which this virus was released.

For the record there was a lot of vote tampering in the recent Yuschenko election which could have been attempts to oust him and bring in an IMF-UN puppet president. It didn't work though, for the same reason it didn't work in Venezuela. The people were behind both Yuschenko and Chavez. No amount of CIA election fraud can silence informed citizens.

Yuschenko is up for re election this January. I bet he loses this time.

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 11:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by merkaba93

Originally posted by Jordan River
HAS ANYONE SURVIVED THIS FLU? Thats what I would like to know. If someone recovered fully. I'm guessing no one has.

Yes, lots of folks in the Ukraine are surviving. Otherwise, with the infection rates over there, there would literally be bodies piling up in the streets.

Good I thought this was going to be the big one

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 11:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by wloy7
Also need zn and copper. Keep up on B vit 1,2,3,6,9,12 and selenium. A good couple multi vitamin a day WILL help keep the swine away. Keep hydrated too.

That's a tough call though due to the possibility of a Cytokine Storm.

The majority of deaths in the 1918 pandemic (which was also H1N1) were caused by Cytokine storms (the immune system over reacts and kills its own body).

If one's immune system is already healthy from proper diet of fresh foods, whole grains, sunshine etc. then suppliments might over stimulate the immune response if H1N1 invades.

I mention again, if you are healthy without underlying conditions, just contract H1N1 somehow and let your body deal with it and build true immunity.

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 12:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by TruthxIsxInxThexMist
reply to post by LAUTERMILCH

We need to know exactly what this is..... we also need to see all travel to the Ukraine cancelled until further notice....

Anyone flying out of the Ukraine need to be screened and tested for any type of virus and even they just have a common cold need to be Isolated until it's contained and over with.....

sorry to say this but it has to be confined to the Ukraine!!

On another nother note we in the UK still havn't heard anything of this new virus!

H1N1 can incubate without symptoms in its host for 3 days without any symptoms. H1N1 can live on a hard surface for up to 72 hours. So, a person who is infected can be walking around infecting everything they touch (that will remain infected for 3 days) and have no clue they are even sick.

The best test for H1N1 is not 100% conclusive.

The only way to contain it with this method is to halt all international travel and close borders.

H1N1 can ONLY enter your body through eyes, mouth, nose. If you don't want H1N1, keep your hands sterile and don't touch your face. Barring someone sneezing or coughing in your face who is infected, you won't get it.

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 12:18 PM
link   

Also need zn and copper. Keep up on B vit 1,2,3,6,9,12 and selenium. A good couple multi vitamin a day WILL help keep the swine away. Keep hydrated too.

The majority of deaths in the 1918 pandemic (which was also H1N1) were caused by Cytokine storms (the immune system over reacts and kills its own body).

If one's immune system is already healthy from proper diet of fresh foods, whole grains, sunshine etc. then suppliments might over stimulate the immune response if H1N1 invades.

I mention again, if you are healthy without underlying conditions, just contract H1N1 somehow and let your body deal with it and build true immunity.

You are right about catching swine flu while we still have a mild version in our countries. Despite having a degenerative heart disease I still made sure I caught it early on. There has been too much skulduggery surrounding the vaccines to trust any of them. Besides, I believe that long term, vaccines weaken the body and recovering from naturally caught diseases strengthens the body.

You are also right about the need for sunshine. Vitamin D, in large amounts, has recently been found to be vital in protecting people from influenza. During the less sunny periods, or when we can't get out into the sun, taking what's called a pharmaceutical dose of vitamin D once and then taking a moderate amount daily from there on is one of the most protective things one can do.

However regarding the cytokine storm you are not quite right. It's true that young healthy people are in the most danger from that. However vitamins C and E and ginger help to protect against it.

Any inflammatory may help there, except aspirin. Aspirin should never be taken for influenza. It may pave the way for a cytokine storm and may make the blood/brain barrier more permeable, allowing the brain to become infected.

And don't forget the onions! Fried onions, roast onions, onion soup, onion inhalations, onions in a humidifier ...
Onions rock.

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 12:20 PM
link   
The problem is that most people do not eat enough of the right foods to get all of the stuff they need. I am confused about this cyto storm. I thought cytokines were produced by immune cells to create inflammation and stimulate other immune cells to act. Does anything have any effect on this release of chemicals and if so what are they? I am going to dust off the old books, but any info would help. Just read the last post. sorry

[edit on 18-11-2009 by wloy7]

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 12:23 PM
link   

ok here is my question. why ukraine? there is always an angle, so why start with the ukraine?

The president upset the IMF.
www.telegraph.co.uk...

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 12:26 PM
link   
H1N1 is following the exact same cycle of waves the 1918 swine flu came in, same symptoms, same horrible deaths and same permanent health effects.

The CDC, WHO and mainstream media are downplaying the current wave, worse than what we saw just before the summer, because there is not enough vaccine to go around.

Here in the US, only children and adults under 25 are being vaccinated unless you have a heath problem placing you in the high risk category.

If they were to tell the truth the demands for vaccine might lead to panic.

This is why the police and military were rehearsing "vaccine riots" over the summer. They are deathly afraid people will go completely sideways when the new form of H1N1 begins to hit in the US.

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 12:54 PM
link   
Except that even this horrible evil version has nothing on say.. smoking deaths, heart attack deaths, car accidents, or anything else.

It's still not a huge deal.

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 01:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by fleabit
Except that even this horrible evil version has nothing on say.. smoking deaths, heart attack deaths, car accidents, or anything else.

It's still not a huge deal.

It's still very early. A virus only starts as just a sniffles. Metaphoricly speaking it's going to grow and become stronger if it spreads. If this thing has nothing to do with H1n1. what happens when you put it with the h1n1+Ukraine virus.

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 01:28 PM
link   
Genetic sequences from Ukraine have been posted to the GISAID database. These are not "officially" released from the WHO but are probably an attempt to release them without a lot of attention. (They are verified as genuine Ukraine samples). Analysis is underway as I type this but we already have some bad news...

In the interest of ATS getting the news first:

One of the two small mutations theorized to be in the Ukraine samples has been confirmed.

D225G a receptor binding domain change makes the swine flu much more virulent in the lungs.

This mutation brings the H1N1 virus closer to the 1918 virus as it was in the third and deadliest wave.

Two samples from Brazil also contained this and one other small mutation.

This mutation has no effect on transmission of the virus and will not impact the function of the vaccines against the virus. It does mean that more of the infected will die from the various lung symptoms described so many times in this thread.

More to follow as the analysis continues....

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 01:57 PM
link   

geografic its pretty well centerd in europe and mid east...

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 02:52 PM
link   
reply to post by ecoparity

I'm missing work today because of a horrible phlem-filled cough. This morning I saw a speck of blood. I am going to the doctor soon, but if he tries to give me the H1N1 Vaccine, I will refuse it.

I don't know what to do.

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 03:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by windwaker
reply to post by ecoparity

I'm missing work today because of a horrible phlem-filled cough. This morning I saw a speck of blood. I am going to the doctor soon, but if he tries to give me the H1N1 Vaccine, I will refuse it.

I don't know what to do.

The most common first symptom is a horrible cough, deep and even painful. Fever is not a good indicator. If you're sick you can't take the shot anyway, especially if you already have the swine flu.

Lot's of allergies and other bugs going around too, don't freak out.

I don't know what to tell you on the shot either. It's everyone's individual decision and hopefully it will be a well informed one. There's a lot of disinfo going around about this entire subject so I encourage everyone to check every claim about it for yourself.

Good luck and let us know what happens. Hopefully it's a sinus infection

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 03:09 PM
link   
Some of you keep saying

"They want us all dead"

I have posted this elsewhere and i'll post it again...

IF

This is a depopulation conspiracy, it's not massively aimed at US in the West...

We aren't overpopulating, there is no SENSE in diminishing dramatically a population that has already been convinced to depopulate by economic means...

There is however a BIG threat to National security and Culture from Third world particularly islamic and African immigration

So My expectation is... at worst a death toll maybe of 10% in the West where it will hit first as a cover... enough dead to end the unemployment crisis and fix the economy ....

THEN

The 3rd world "Having no proper medical facilities" as we will be told... hygiene, food etc, etc... will suffer the REAL massive casualties before this is said and done...

That's IF...IF, IF, IF.... there is intent behind this...

WE...a re the servents and waiters and cab drivers and hospital workers and police..etc, etc of the Elite and we are depopulating anyway...

This isn't to "KILL US OFF" if it's a plot...

This is to Kill THEM off...

The trick would be to release it first HERE and fix some minor issues ... Prisons, Ghettos... Unemployment, places this if the Ukraine thing ends up here, places we don't like anyway... problems that need adjustment... 10% will be a MEDIA CATASTROPHY

But Where's the Vaccine in Iran or Mexico or Uganda... Non existent

In places like that 25%, 40%, 60%....

If there is a depopulation plot, coming from the West or NWO or UN security Council

You know who it's aimed at and it's not ourselves, don't be naive...

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 03:36 PM
link   
A couple of posts here are asking 'Why the Ukraine?'

That's relatively simple to explain...

Location.

It is almost central to the land mass that is Russia, Europe, Turkey, Iraq, Saudi Arabia and Africa.
maps.google.co.uk...:en-GB
fficial&client=firefox-a&um=1&ie=UTF-8&sa=N&hl=en&tab=wl

We know that flu can be transferred from breathing contaminated air from someone coughing nearby to us.. or sneezing.. or touching a surface with their hands after wiping their nose/ mouth and we touch the same surface ..

The virus will not spread on the wind.. It can, but not that far.. It is far more dependent on people moving around to uninfected areas.

This is why chemical and biological weapons are far more deadly than any nuclear bomb. You can escape nuclear fallout... You can get out of range of an explosion.

But viruses are a whole different ball game..

The Ukraine is in a unique position to start such a spread..

We saw the massive delay in shutting down travel to or from Mexico..
This could be why we are not seeing anything in the MSM about this new bug... They don't want you to know about it as they want it to spread..

Imagine trying to lock down Europe and Russia?

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 03:44 PM
link   
But Where's the Vaccine in Iran or Mexico or Uganda... Non existent

In places like that 25%, 40%, 60%....

If there is a depopulation plot, coming from the West or NWO or UN security Council

You know who it's aimed at and it's not ourselves, don't be naive...

I agree abducshuns. Very suspicious that this didnt hit the US or UK because we're the ones with the vaccines thus more could go wrong concerning the virus. I dont think that TPTB created this virus but the lack of media coverage is definitely allowing it to spread. If anything they are guilty of neglect. If they wanted to depopulate the world all they'd have to do is wait.

Please do not fear martial law. It will not be declared. It would ruin the sneaky, underhanded slavery they've convinced us to do. Ghettos, unemployed and poverty are essentials to our economy. They are punishments for not working. If we're depopulated we cant be enslaved by the rich. Our "voluntary" employment is what keeps them in power. They must maintain a decent standard of living for us so we don't get angry and revolt. Martial law would cause mass, organized revolt. Give the people some credit.

They'd gain very little by solving the economic crisis and the swine flu epidemic. I think they'll just let the swine flu play itself out while making small consolations to help the victims in third world countries.

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 03:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by dgtempe
reply to post by star in a jar

This is one of the stories i hear. The Chemtrails everyone has been observing for years now was phase one. That had to get in our lungs first. They say it a binary agent, combined with what they have released now, it is causing the pandemic, in other words, man made by the elitists to kill most of the population. This is the story Alex Jones and Steve Quayle are sticking to.

Not only those two saying this, I heard alot of that scenario on The Veritas Show and C2C, just heard now on C2C with Hoegland, there was a caller saying that in 1976, there were some poison dumbed in the rivers and the Govt. made the SwineFlu as an distraction.. I just got this info and havent researched it yet, but, it seems the use Swine Flu as a cover for some thing else..

posted on Nov, 18 2009 @ 04:02 PM
link   

Vitamin D-3 has been shown to regulate the cytokine reaction and help protect the body from being damaged by out of control defenses.

It also helps to prevent a foothold in the body by keeping the immune system from lagging in the initial stages of infection.

Something like a regulator for the immune system.

Of course, it is free if you've got plenty of full sunlight which may be part of the reason that winter is the cold and flue season.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join